Chapter 32

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 32.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon is resting in the hospital ward that morning with her baby girl on her lap, sleeping. Sehun is nowhere to be seen around there. But then the ward’s door slowly opened from outside, revealing her whole family standing there with brightest smiles on their faces. The excited uncle ran towards his sister and carefully took Jisoo from Jiyeon. He gently touched the baby’s pinkish soft cheek. He planted a kiss on his niece squishy cheek that is still sleeping, followed by the grandfather that looks the happiest, and finally her grandmother. Jiyeon’s mother took the baby from Chanyeol and keep staring at the baby long.

“How are you feeling Jiyeonie? Where’s Sehun?” Chanyeol asked.

“Feeling great, and satisfying. Sehun left to his house to take his dad here.”

“Congratulation, young mommy. Her name is, Oh Jisoo right? She’s so pretty, like you. And she got Sehun’s small lips.” Her father said before hugging her daughter that still looking a bit pale after giving birth last night.

“Sehun should have woke us up last night. Instead, he’s struggling alone. He sounded so tired when he called to inform me about this. Now he has to rush to take his dad. He’s really a determine husband, and now a daddy.” Chanyeol complimented Sehun while Jiyeon only let out a bitter smile to hear it.

Right at that moment, the door burst open again and this time Sehun’s dad and Baekhyun appeared, also with bright smiles. Sehun silently following behind and quickly greeted Jiyeon’s family once he entered the room. Everyone is so immerse with the cute Jisoo in the president’s arms. Sehun and Jiyeon secretly exchanged glances, and both of them smiled, couldn’t hide their happiness. But there’s awkward vibe in between them, not as close as they seemed during in the labor room. The awkwardness started when Sehun suddenly turned gloomy after waking up from his sleep this morning, and Jiyeon herself noticed his mood changing.

“Sehun! How are you feeling to be a daddy to this perfectly cute little Jisoo?” Baekhyun started interviewing Sehun.

“I feel spectacular. The happiness I’m feeling right now is indescribable.” Sehun answered the question without any doubt.

“What about you Jiyeon?” Baekhyun then asked Jiyeon.

“Me too, same as Sehun. There’s this feeling I can’t describe. It’s soothing every time I look at my baby’s face.”

“I know what you guys meant by the indescribable feeling, because I myself as an uncle is feeling so great right now. Seeing that small hands, small feet, pretty face, perfect nose, cute lips, milky white skin, woahhhhh everything is so—”

“Stop it Baekhyun. No matter where you are, you always talk tooo much.” Chanyeol in and insulted the noisy uncle.

“Okay fine. I hope baby Jisoo won’t take after her bossy giant uncle.”

“Yeah whatever. Sehun, you’re with Jiyeon in the labor room when she’s giving birth right? You must be so nervous. What’re your thoughts that time?” Hearing the question, the whole room started paying attention to Sehun, waiting to hear his answer, including Jiyeon herself.

“Of course I’m nervous. My heart felt like it almost exploded. Every time I saw sweats running down Jiyeon’s face, it touched my heart to think that she’s sacrificing herself for our baby. I felt like crying a few times every time she’s screaming in pain, but I have to be strong and share my strength with her. When Jisoo was finally born, I wiped her face full of sweats. She looked so pale, and tired, but for me… during all this time I knew her, she looked most beautiful that time. Although she’s panting and all, she seemed so angelic.” Sehun passionately explained what he’s feeling last night, and Jiyeon’s eyes got all teary to hear his story. But she quickly wiped it away before anyone could see.

“Hearing Sehun’s story, it makes me wanna get married too. Father, mother, should I? Hahaha!” Chanyeol laughed to the thought of him getting married.

“Why not? Looking at how cute my first grandchild, it makes me greedy and wants more.” His father answered,

“Hyung, you too should get married.” Sehun teased Baekhyun who got blushed after Sehun .

“Aren’t you guys supposed to go to work now?” Jiyeon suddenly break the moment and made everyone realized that they have to work.

“Jiyeon is right. Moreover, she needs more rest. Sehun, make sure you take care of Jiyeon while you have time. We’ll get going.” Sehun’s dad said.

After that, everyone dismissed from the room, leaving only Sehun, Jiyeon and their baby girl. The room is filled with silence as neither of them talk. A few minutes later, a nurse entered the room smiling brightly at them. She asked their permission to bring the baby to the incubator room for further checkup. Once the nurse left with Jisoo, silence took over the room again. Sehun walked to the window and checked on the scenery outside, still not saying anything. But his expression somehow looked very anxious, and Jiyeon actually noticed that.

“Why are you looking so restless?” Jiyeon finally asked.

“No I don’t.” Sehun asked with his eyes fixed outside.

“What you told our family just now, is it true?”

“Everything is true. It’s really what I felt. You’re so beautiful last night, and today too, still beautiful.” Sehun replied and shot a bitter smile towards Jiyeon.

“Aren’t I always beautiful?” Jiyeon asked furrowing her eyebrows and then pouted.

“Of course. Always. But Jiyeon, is there anything you need to tell me now?”

“Looks like you’re already aware about what I’m about to tell you, right Sehun?”

Sehun sighed before slowly nodding, “I think so.”

“As promised, everything ends once our baby is born. I know you’ve been thinking about this since this morning. I saw your anxiety. I’m sorry, but I’ve made my mind since the day I accepted you back, and I won’t change it. I can’t accept you entirely. The bad memories you left kept appearing. Until now I can’t believe that you’re that kind of guy. I’m dreaming of a guy that will accept me for who I am, for what I did, whatever it takes. Unfortunately, you had proved that you’re not that guy I dreamed for when you brought back a girl and make out right in front of my eyes. You’re not someone I need in my life when you told the world about something I myself haven’t ready to expose.” Jiyeon blurt her heart out.

“There’s nothing more I can do. Please except my apology. I will leave, but please forgive me completely. Let’s not hold grudge for the sake of Jisoo.”

“Okay. I forgive you Sehun.”

“At least I can leave comfortably. Tomorrow I’ll start working again, so I’ll move out from the mansion today. I’ll be quite busy since I’ve left my work for about eight months. I’ll send the divorce paper once I’m not busy. And also… I’ll visit Jisoo sometimes just in case she’ll miss me. Make sure you take care of her well. Even if you have intention of finding her a new daddy, don’t erase me entirely from her heart. I’m going now.” Sehun slowly walked to the door but Jiyeon suddenly stopped him.

“Where are you going Sehun?”

“There’s a lot of stuffs I need to pack up in your room, so I have to go now. And before leaving, I’m gonna visit Jisoo for a while. You take care of yourself since I can’t do any research for you anymore. You can always google it every time you need some info you know.”

“I know what to do. Anyways, thanks for everything you’ve done until now.”

After Jiyeon thanked him, Sehun just replied her with a bitter smile before turning his back and left the room. He is slowly stepping towards the incubator room where a few babies are placed. He walked passed the incubators and stopped where a nurse is standing while jotting down something on her record. He saw Jisoo is calmly sleeping in the incubator and he couldn’t hold himself from smiling to see how cute his baby is, and how similar her lips with him.

“Miss, can I carry her for a while?” Sehun asked the nurse who soon nodded while smiling.

She took out Jisoo and carefully handed her onto Sehun’s arms. Gently and carefully, the young daddy hugged his little girl. After that, he keep staring at Jisoo’s face long, not ready to let her go. He leaned closer towards Jisoo and whispered something to her ear.

“Daddy is going to leave you for a while. I don’t know how long it’d be. But I’ll comeback as soon as I can. I’m pretty sure that when I come back to you, you can already see, hear, and feel. I’m dying to hear how you’ll sound when you babble and laugh. Promise me you’ll save your laugh for daddy, okay?”

The nurse at the side is only smiling to hear Sehun’s words. Sehun then put Jisoo back into the incubator carefully. He caressed her soft small cheek with his thumbs, “She’s healthy right?” He then asked the nurse.

“Yeah. Your baby is healthy and her condition is very well. She rarely cry too.”

“Of course. She’s as strong as her mommy. Right Jisoo? Even though you take after your mommy, please remember that I was the one who have to struggle taking care of your stubborn mommy. If it’s not because of my effort of doing research and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter