Chapter 1

You Seized My LOVE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 01.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

One fine night in a restaurant, a group of twenty teenagers were gathering celebrating something together. There were boys and girls, spreading around the restaurant enjoying the night together. Each of them are holding a glass of drinks looking so happy and joyful. But among them, a guy is approaching his friend while holding his left cheekbone with a frustrating face. He sits next to his friends while pouting, making the friend laughed.

“Yah Kai, what has happened to you?” His friend, Taemin asked.

“Promise me you won’t laugh after seeing this.” Kai demanded his friend.

“Yeah yeah whatever. Now show me whatever you thought can make me laugh.” Taemin said smirking.

Kai moved his palm away from the cheek, showing a small red bruise over there. Taemin leaned his head closer to see the bruise. Kai was still looking frustrated while Taemin keep observing the bruise. Soon after, doesn’t even care about the promise, Taemin burst into a big laughter making Kai punched Taemin’s shoulder furiously.

“I told you to not laugh right?!” Kai scolded.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t hold myself. I think I know where’s the bruise came from.” Taemin said still chuckling over the bruise.

Kai glared at Taemin like he would eat him alive if he doesn’t stop laughing soon. Suddenly, both of the guys’ eyes were fixed to the front where a girl is approaching them while showing them her cold smirk. But of course even that cold smirk is enough to move someone’s heart, because she’s a goddess no one could resist. Taemin started smiling awkwardly while Kai turned uncertain as the girl is coming closer to them. She then sat in front of Taemin and Kai drinking a glass of juice.

“Yah Kai Jongin, why are you looking at me like that? Are you mad because of that punch?” She steadily asked.

“Park Jiyeon! This is the fifth punch I got from you after us becoming classmates since two years ago.” Kai said seemingly pissed off.

“So I was right when I guessed the bruise came from jiyeon’s powerful punch. Hahahaha!” Taemin laughed showing no mercy to his friend.

“Who told you to suddenly appear and without any sign wrapping your arms around my shoulders. I don’t like it okay. You might die if you do it once again.” Jiyeon threatened.

“Yah Jiyeonnie we are friends! It’s not wrong! Plus it’s our class farewell party after graduation. I got no chance to tease you again after this.” Kai said.

“Awww are you sad Kai?” Taemin teased.

“Whatever you guys. I’m going back now.” Jiyeon said getting up from the chair.

“Wait! Should I drop you home?” Taemin offered, getting up as well.

“No. I never let people drop me home. I don’t trust anyone.” Jiyeon simply answered.

“Tchh, so defensive. See you again Jiyeon.” Taemin replied while ruffling jiyeon’s hair.

 

Taemin then turned around to sit down next to kai again. Right when he turned, he saw Kai showed him the ‘You die’ sign, making Taemin looked at Kai confusedly. But he’s not left confused for long because within a few seconds he could feel a strong kick right on his , causing him to fall on the floor looking so messy. From behind his bangs, he could see jiyeon is smirking arrogantly, but looking s naughty at the same time.

“Who told you to mess up my hair? Shouldn’t touch me even an inch Taemin.”

Jiyeon then left after waving happily to all her other classmates. Taemin gritted his teeth furiously after humiliated by Jiyeon right in front of his other classmates. But everyone understands when it comes to Jiyeon, because she had beat up almost all guy in the class for being clingy. Everyone in the class is aware of the outcomes if you dare to flirt with the goddess Jiyeon. All the girls apparently adored her for being pretty cool when it comes to guys.

“Now can I laugh at you like you did to me just now?” Kai teased Taemin.

“Shut up!” Taemin replied with his blushed face.

 

 

---------------------------------

 

In a big shopping mall named Crown Mall, people keep coming in and out regardless what time is it and how cold is the weather. It’s one of the biggest shopping mall in Seoul with the average of more than 50,000 customers every day due to the big capacity and large amount of retail stores inside the shopping mall. Crown Mall is known for being the best place with variety of entertaining place provided, not only the stores. It’s also known for having great workers across the country, because the founder’s priority about the workers is the attitude.

Now the CEO has decided to retire and send his three sons to manage the company with him supporting from behind. The three sons have been managing the mall since six months ago and worked so hard to improve what’s lacking, fix what’s not right, and many more. The first son, Luhan, is assigned as the first executive that manage the overall things in the mall. The second son, Baekhyun, is assigned as the second executive which is responsible for company’s management. While the last son, Sehun, is assigned as the third executive managing the retailers matters.

 

 

“Yo Sehun the arrogant ! The chauffeur is waiting in front of the mall. Let’s go!” The second brother Baekhyun teased Sehun.

“Yah you retarded guy! Stop calling me arrogant !” Sehun scolded furiously.

“I’m your brother!” Baekhyun said threatening to kick Sehun.

“Stop it guys. So childish. Let’s go. It’s already eight and dad must be worried if we arrive later than usual.” Luhan stopped the younger.

“I’m going back myself. I got somewhere to go.” Sehun replied c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter