Come Back To Us

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

COME BACK TO US
(Girls' Generation)

 

Jessica sits down on the chair in the little studio that she had rented for her designing purposes. She's soulless as she stares into space. Her table is a complete mess - a laptop, sketchbooks, pieces of drawing paper, stationery, photos, samples. Those memories wouldn't stop playing in her mind, but she has run out of tears. The difficult times during her pre-debut days, the happy times when she and the other eight girls finally got to perform on stage, the sad times when scandals broke out and they had to see one another crying their hearts out - all of those moments contained her and her eight girls. Yet, she is all alone now. Eight sisters? My . She thinks. Jessica had rushed from New York back to Korea just to join the girls for their first China fan meet, but there was never a place on that plane for her.

It has been two days. Two days since she was forced out of her group, by the members she had cherished with all her heart, and her agency. Two days, since she started cooping herself up in this little studio. Her phone vibrates, and she lifelessly turns her head to look at it.

 

수정이 ♥♥♥ (Soojungie ♥♥♥) jessi did u eat..?

 

Jessica looks away. Eat? She laughs as tears well up in her eyes once more. She had just lost her eight sisters. How do I eat? She asks herself. She cannot believe the situation at all. She was still a member of Girls' Generation a few days ago. She still had eight sisters a few days ago. All of a sudden, they are all gone from her life, as if they had never existed in the first place. Soshi bond. She laughs as she shakes her head, her lips trembling. You guys never wanted me in your lives. She painfully deduces.

Her phone vibrates yet again, and she rolls her eyes, annoyed by her own little sister, who is perhaps the only person whom she can turn to right now. But at this moment, all she wants is to be alone. Since, they left her alone, anyway. Still, she turns to look at her phone once more, and she is surprised. And...betrayed.

 

Taengoo ♥ Sica where are you? We need to talk.

 

This time, Jessica picks up her phone while her heart thumps wildly with anger. Her hands shaking, she sends an angsty reply.

 

 Taengoo ♥ There's nothing we have to talk about. You don't have to keep acting in front of me.

 

Jessica can feel her ears heat up. She is enraged. She doesn't need to see them shed crocodile tears. She is done with them.

 

Taengoo ♥ Sica please. Let's talk just for once. If you decide not to see me again after that, I'll accept it. 

 

She laughs in disbelief. The eight of them had literally forced her out of the group, and now, Taeyeon is making herself sound all pitiful? Fine, I might as well meet her and give her a tight slap once and for all. Jessica decides.

 

 

Jessica taps her fingers on the table nervously as she waits for Taeyeon to appear at her studio. She had refused to meet the girls at the dorm, their dorm now, to be exact.

She sits up, hearing the knocks on her door. Hesitantly, she stands up and heads to the door. I'm just going to open the door, hear the first few sentences that she has to say, and I'm going to slap her with all my strength and that's it. Jessica readies herself, and she opens the door.

However, she doesn't get to even see who is at the door, before someone's arms are wrapped t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter