The Biggest Idiot

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE BIGGEST IDIOT
(TaengSic)

 

 

Taeyeon stares into space, letting her mind run wild in every possible direction. There is almost no life in those eyes of hers. She feels almost dead, or better off dead.

 

“Oh yes Taeyeon! Harder… Harder! Don’t be gentle with me baby!”

 

Taeyeon instinctively turns her head to the couch right next to hers. The memory is so fresh that she can picture exactly the way she straddled Jessica’s hips the night before. The way she pumped her digits into the girl. The way their bodies rocked in unison. She squeezed her eyes shut as she tried shaking those thoughts out of her head. Any time now. Any time.

 

“Can’t imagine what it’s gonna be like without you. You have me all wrapped around your finger. Literally, and not literally.”

 

Taeyeon remembers how Jessica whispered in her ear. The way she nibbled on her earlobe. The way she kissed her neck. She craves that familiar warmth.

 

“I’m the luckiest girl in this world because I found you. I’m never letting you go.”

 

It replays in Taeyeon’s mind the way Jessica held her in her arms. The way she can never hide her smile when she sees her.

 

“I love you. Forever and alw—”

 

A loud thud coming from the computer’s speakers has Taeyeon snapping her head to left where her desk is. She stays where she is, not moving even single a bit, her eyes glued to the computer. She prays as she waits. Jessica, please. Each second that passes only makes her heart pound a little bit faster. Tell me you’re still my Jessica. She doesn’t know if she is praying or begging at this point in time.

 

Taeyeon’s fist clenches when a giggle reaches her ears. She closes her eyes, swallowing her saliva. She takes a deep breath before she opens those eyes again. She stands up, slowly making her way towards her desk.

 

“You’re such a tease.”

 

Taeyeon knits her eyebrows. She recognises that voice, Jessica’s voice. Two steps, eight steps more.

 

“Come on… Clothes off already. I need to those hard s right now.”

 

No… Taeyeon doesn’t know to whom the other voice belongs. She doesn’t know which other girl is in Jessica’s house right at this moment, her Jessica’s house. Two more steps, six steps more.

 

“Look at how hard your s already are. Can’t wait to me huh?”

 

Taeyeon stops, tears welling up in her eyes. She inhales deeply with difficulty and then she lets the air out in a shaky breath. She takes one more step, and another. Four steps more.

 

“A-ah… God…”

 

“Mmm… You like this, don’t you?”

 

“ yes. me harder…”

 

Tears fall, but Taeyeon doesn’t stop this time. Two more steps.

 

“You’re so wet for me Jess. So ing wet.”

 

One more step.

 

“Put your mouth where I need it already! I need to feel your tongue inside of me. Inside of me do you hear me Tiffany?!”

 

Taeyeon slams the cover of her laptop down as she breaks down. Maybe she shouldn’t have installed the listening device in Jessica’s room. Maybe she shouldn’t have gotten suspicious. Maybe she shouldn’t have slept with Jessica right from the very start. Maybe she shouldn’t have found a place in Jessica’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter