Stupid Girls

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STUPID GIRLS
(TaeNySic)

 

“Guys let’s eat!” Yuri shouted for the rest of her members while she laid the last plate of dish on the table.

 

Hyoyeon was the first to reach the table as she mindlessly pulled a chair out and settled herself in comfortably. It wasn’t long before Sooyoung and Yoona joined in, followed by Seohyun. Sunny stepped out of her room next, but Taeyeon who shared a room with her did not appear.

 

“Where are the other three?” Hyoyeon asked, her eyebrow raised. When Sunny shrugged, she added, “Did they fight again?”

 

“Let’s just eat. They’ll get food when they’re hungry,” Sunny finally replied.

 

“Just what exactly do they fight over?” Sooyoung was the next to ask after she sank her teeth into a huge piece of chicken.

 

Sunny ate a spoonful of rice before she commented, “They’re almost the oldest ones among us but they behave like kids. I don’t understand them.”

 

No one spoke after that and everyone just ate in silence. However, five minutes after, Hyoyeon suddenly heaved a sigh before she stood up.

 

“What’s wrong?” Yoona asked in concern but Hyoyeon didn’t respond. Instead, she made her way into the kitchen, much to everyone’s surprise. She returned to the table within a minute and began scooping some chicken into the bowl that she had retrieved from the kitchen.

 

Yuri stared blankly at Hyoyeon while she bit on her chopsticks. “What are you doing?”

 

Hyoyeon paused for a moment, and then she looked back at Yuri. “Sica likes this. I’ll just bring her some of this. She’s already anemic I don’t want her to have gastritis too.” With that, she left the table and made her way towards Jessica’s room.

 

“Look at her. She looks so tough on the outside but she’s such a softie,” Sooyoung couldn’t help but to comment.

 

Outside Jessica’s room, Hyoyeon gently knocked on the door. Not waiting for Jessica, Hyoyeon opened the door and entered. Jessica was lying on the bed, just like how she had expected her to be. Pressing her lips together, Hyoyeon took a seat beside Jessica. She extended her arm as she offered Jessica the bowl of food.

 

“Here, at least eat something.” Jessica didn’t respond. Neither did she accept the food from Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon sighed, before she continued, “Are you going to ignore even me? Plus, you ought to eat something so that you’d have the energy if you want to punch them or something isn’t it?”

 

This time, Jessica’s eyes met Hyoyeon. After a little hesitation, Jessica took the bowl of food over. However, she still didn’t eat. She merely stared at the food, and then she looked back up at Hyoyeon as she bit her lower lip. “Um… Did they eat?”

 

Hyoyeon blinked a couple of times before she replied, “No. Three kids were missing from our lunch.”

 

Jessica only press

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter