I'll Still Feel You Here (Until The Moment I'm Gone)

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'LL STILL FEEL YOU HERE (UNTIL THE MOMENT I'M GONE)
"Gravity" - Part I
(TaengSic)
OST: Jessica Jung - Gravity (Originally by Sara Bareilles)

 

 

A bottle of cider in her hand, Jessica walked alone by the beach. It was lonely tonight, much lonelier than usual.

 

Something always brings me back to you.

 

She sighed. Everything was vivid. The memories, her smile, her scent… Her face.

 

And none of those belonged to her any more.

 

She could lie to everyone that she didn’t care any more, that she had stopped looking up her Instagram account, just so she could try her luck at seeing that beautiful smile, that she was over her.

 

But she could never lie to herself.

 

She wasn’t alone, not when she could almost picture that familiar figure walking just beside her. The her she pictured was the one with brown, silky locks, with just the lightest of make-up, almost bare-faced. She always loved how fresh she looked without make-up. She was beautiful, more than beautiful without make-up. She was perfect, in her eyes.

 

Jessica stopped, heaving a sigh when she felt the stubborn, hot tears that were welling up in her eyes yet again. It was the same, wasn’t it? Just the mere thought of her was enough to bring her to tears.

 

Because she missed her. So badly.

 

She took a swig of her cider. Ugh, she should have gotten herself a bottle of beer instead. It would have been more appropriate. Defeated, she sat herself down on the sand, and as her head dipped, silent tears fell with every thought of her.

 

She recalled the recording she did just earlier in the afternoon. Maybe she shouldn’t have chosen Sara Bareilles’ ‘Gravity’, because each and every sentence reminded her of that one person. How did she even complete the recording without breaking down? Because this was the only thing she could do right now, at this moment – breaking down.

 

You hold me without touch.

You keep me without chains.

I never wanted anything so much, than to drown in your love and not feel your rain.

 

She remembered the night she fell asleep holding her, her arm around her, her hand holding hers. She never felt safer, never felt more loved. And the times she wrapped her arms around her neck from behind, the very times when she leaned back against her embrace.

 

But, she knew she could blame no one. She was the one who pushed her away. She was the one who lied to her, and to herself, that that was all she felt towards her – friendship. It wasn’t t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter