Nothing Lost

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTHING LOST (NOTHING PART II)
(TaengSic)

 

The two girls are back in Jessica’s car in no time and Jessica speeds off without a word. In the car, Taeyeon eyes the girl nervously and then she musters her courage as she speaks up. “Jessica where are—”

 

“Keep your ing mouth shut,” Jessica snaps at the girl who slightly flinches. Taeyeon closes after which, not daring to make a single sound nor look at the girl at all. She stays like that until they reach the familiar carpark, and like before, she silently follows an extremely upset Jessica up to her apartment.

 

Jessica doesn’t say a word while she turns the lock open. She steps in with an atmosphere tense enough to make Taeyeon swallow her saliva. Jessica walks in without turning back, and Taeyeon automatically locks the door behind her and retrieves the key before she catches up with Jessica who heads straight for her room.

 

“Je—” Taeyeon finally gathers enough courage to speak up again but is interrupted instantly by a pair of jeans thrown straight at her face. “What are you—” She doesn’t get to ask or say anything at all as clothes continuously come flying at her face. “What are you doing?!” she finally manages to shout while she dodges from the flying clothes that doesn’t seem to stop.

 

“Take all your clothes with you. Take everything that belongs to you and don’t leave a ing trace in my house!” Jessica yells in a shaky voice and Taeyeon’s eyes widen in shock.

 

“Stop it!” Taeyeon shouts after she throws the clothes that she has gathered on the floor and moves forward to grab Jessica’s arm and Jessica freezes as she stops what she is doing. Taeyeon is slightly surprised that Jessica isn’t retaliating and she too stands where she is as she stares nervously at the girl.

 

Suddenly, Jessica snaps her head to face Taeyeon with a glare and grabs her collar before she pushes her against the nearest wall.

 

“Why did you do that…?” she asks as the hands she uses to grab Taeyeon tremble slightly just like her voice.

 

Taeyeon stares for a bit, her eyes blinking a couple of times in guilt. “I-I’m sorry,” she weakly apologises. Tears wells up in Jessica’s eyes and it pains Taeyeon to look at the hurt she has given the girl. “Jessica I’m really sor—” she attempts to apologise again but Jessica’s hands suddenly reach out to the button of her jeans violently and it comes undone before she knows it. “Jessica!” Taeyeon shouts instinctively while she struggles to grab hold of the girl’s hands.

 

“What can she do that I can’t? You never told me that I wasn’t making you happy! What is it that I’m not doing good enough? I’ll do it now!” the girl continues to yell as she attempts to yank down Taeyeon’s jeans but Taeyeon doesn’t let her. Tears keep spilling out of Jessica’s eyes and for a second, Taeyeon is scared because she doesn’t know what is causing such a big reaction from her girlfriend.

 

“What can she do that I can’t?”

 

“What can she do that I can’t?”

 

“What can she do that I can’t?”

 

It strikes her. Could it be…? God, no. No way!

 

Taeyeon channels all of her strength into her arms as she successfully grips both of Jessica’s wrists, holding them tightly in front of her. “Stop,” she commands, but Jessica doesn’t stop struggling. “I said stop!” she raises her voice and stares with such intensity that Jessica obeys without herself knowing it. Taeyeon watches as Jessica breathes heavily from all those crying. She watches as Jessica shoots her that hateful, disappointed glare. She waits until the girl before her regains a steady breathing rate, but she doesn’t let go of those wrists she is holding. Finally, she speaks up. “You think I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter