Because I'm...

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BECAUSE I'M
(TaengSic)

 

The members were all done trying to give Taeyeon strength, especially Tiffany. Afterall, she was Taeyeon's best friend. The girls had only agreed to let their leader be after their leader reassured them again and again that she was fine, and that she would be fine. Taeyeon told them that she just wanted to be alone for a while to think everything through, and the members decided to let her have her way as they slowly returned to their rooms, leaving Taeyeon alone in the living room.

A million thoughts were running in Taeyeon's mind, and she didn't notice the sound of one of their doors creaking open.

"Taeyeon ah."

The girl's eyes widened in shock at the sudden voice, but she didn't respond, knowing very well who that voice belonged to. Without turning her head, she mindlessly replied, "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Let's talk a bit."

The leader pursed her lips and hesitated for a moment or two, before she responded, "Sica ya, sleep."

"No. Let's talk."

Taeyeon let out a breath at the fellow member's stubbornness. "Do what you want."

It didn't take long before Jessica sat herself down on the couch, right beside Taeyeon. Her concerned gazed tried to meet the leader's weary eyes, but she failed because Taeyeon just wouldn't look back at her. "You're not okay." The words finally escaped the slightly younger girl's lips. Taeyeon's nose turned red almost immediately as her tears started to well up, but she said nothing. Jessica couldn't bear the sight which was breaking her heart, and she turned to look away. She knew that Taeyeon was feeling as helpless as she was. She knew that Taeyeon was braving a strong front, like she always did. She knew that Taeyeon was trying to hold all the weight herself, because the leader never liked being a burden to her members. "What should I do...? What...can I do...?" Jessica asked, not turning to look at Taeyeon.

"Sleep, Sica." Taeyeon's voice was shaky, and Jessica's head immediately snapped towards her to glare at her with her teary eyes.

"Why do you always like to make me feel useless like this?" Jessica's words managed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter