Guessss Who

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUESSSS WHO
(TaengSic)

 

Taeyeon tiptoed from her room to the balcony, not wanting to alert the girl who was already there. When she was right behind the girl, she carefully tapped the girl's shoulder with her Peas in a Pod plush toy. However, Taeyeon got a response that she wasn't expecting when the girl jumped and let out a ear-piercing scream and only stopped when she saw the plush toy which was lying on her shoulder. The girl switched her annoyed stare from the plush toy to its owner, before she looked away from Taeyeon and mumbled, "What?"

Casting a worried look at the slightly younger girl, Taeyeon mustered her courage and faced her as she went to stand beside the girl. "Sica ya..." She gently held Jessica's arm with one hand while she held her plush toy in the other. "Are you angry at me...?" Jessica stayed silent, and Taeyeon found her tugging slightly at the girl's arm.

Letting out a sigh, Jessica only left a short yet heartbreaking sentence for Taeyeon, in English. "I'm only human." She then released her arm from Taeyeon's grip and made her way back to her own room, leaving a guilt stricken Taeyeon alone at the balcony.

Jessica was right outside her room, about to turn the doorknob, when Tiffany came out from the other room. The two girls exchanged glances and Tiffany bared her teeth, giving an awkward smile, when she sensed the weird atmosphere. Jessica tried to smile, but she wasn't sure if she did. Either way, she was feeling too down to care, and she proceeded to her room all the same. Scratching the back of her head, Tiffany shrugged it off and went looking for Taeyeon at the balcony.

"I wonder who made Jessi angry this time round." Tiffany chuckled. "I know. It must be Hyoyeon." When Taeyeon shook her head, Tiffany thought for a moment before she snapped her fingers. "Ah! Im Yoona, am I right?"

Taeyeon only sighed, and she shook her head yet again. "It's you," she finally spoke. The smile on Tiffany's face faded and it was soon replaced by a frown.

"What? Me?" Tiffany asked in English, almost in frustration.

"Yes, you. Me and you."

"You and me? Wait. What's going on?"

"That selca on Instagram."

"Whose Instagram?"

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at her best friend. "Who else?"

"The cotton candy photos?" The leader nodded in response, and Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. "I mean, she can upload your selca with her on her...Weibo... Did I pronounce it rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter