I'm Your Sister

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M YOUR SISTER
(JungSis)

 

 

Jessica sits at the couch alone. It is past two in the morning. Her parents are both sound asleep, and she has no idea where her little sister is at that moment. She doesn’t know why but she’s starting to get angry. Picking up her phone, she types in lightning speed.

 

Where r u? Do u know that its past 2?

 

Ten minutes passes, and Jessica still hasn’t gotten a reply. She rolls her eyes as she picks up her phone yet again.

 

Jung soojung r u dead or something?

 

The worry is making Jessica angrier and angrier by the minute.

 

Shouldnt u at least let me know where u r? Dont u know that people get worri

 

Before she gets to finish typing her message, she hears a familiar click and the door swings open. She rushes to the door and is shocked to see Amber supporting a limp Krystal and the stench of alcohol is almost unbearable.

 

“Hey Jess,” Amber greets. “Sorry… She’s such a mess.”

 

Jessica merely narrows her eyes as she wraps one of Krystal’s arm over her neck, taking over Amber’s job. “Thanks for bringing her home. Do get home safely,” Jessica speaks like an older sister, and Amber nods before turning to leave.

 

Jessica closes the door behind her with difficulty and then she literally drags her younger sister across the living room. She has a lot to say, or actually yell about, but she decides to hold it in until they get to Krystal’s room. Trying her best to hold onto Krystal, she finally opens the door to Krystal’s room. She staggers for a bit before she barely manages to close the door quietly. Just a few more steps, and instead of gently settling Krystal into bed, she throws the girl down who groans at the impact.

 

Jessica stands by the bed, her arms crossed. “Jung Soojung,” she calls out threateningly.

 

Krystal says nothing. Instead, she makes a face before she snuggles into her pillow. The expression on Jessica’s face is only getting darker by the second.

 

“Here I am, trying to make it work, trying so hard to keep you in the company, and what are you doing? Do you wanna end up like me? Al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter