You, Jessica

Fly, Karma Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOU, JESSICA
(TaengSic)

 

 

Taeyeon flips herself and lies on her stomach, groggily stretching out her arms in front of her and in those hands was her mobile.

 

Taeyeon: Are you awake? ^^

 

She sends the text, lets out a soft, contented sigh before she lies on her back again, closing her eyes and enjoying the extra moment on a lazy Saturday morning. A reply comes quickly, and she finds herself checking her mobile almost immediately.

 

Jessica: i wasnt but now i am because of someone. what business do u have with me on a sat morning?

 

Jessica didn’t sound too happy, but Taeyeon doesn’t let it bother her. Instead, she types with a huge grin plastered on her face.

 

Taeyeon: Don’t be so rude to me. My girlfriend wouldn’t like it. Well… It’s Saturday so…of course I have business with you. ;)

 

She lets her arm drop down onto her bed, still smiling. A reply comes slightly later this time round.

 

Jessica: like i give a about your gf. u’re totally just cheating on her anyway. and uh no u dont. im going back to sleep.

 

Taeyeon chuckles. She closes her eyes and unknowingly steals a five-minute sleep before another message jolts her awake.

 

Jessica: r u like pissed?

 

She shakes her head and then she takes a deep breath, before she types something.

 

Taeyeon: Well, you obviously don’t care about me anyway. I’ll go to my girlfriend then. That won’t be considered cheating on her right?

 

It doesn’t take a minute for her phone to vibrate.

 

Jessica: lol.. maybe u should really look for your gf.

 

Taeyeon furrows her eyebrows.

 

Taeyeon: Are you serious about it? Do you actually mean that we’re over?

 

This time, Taeyeon keeps her eyes fixed to her phone. Expectedly, a reply comes soon enough.

 

Jessica: i mean.. shouldn’t u look for her instead of.. i dont know, calling me this early on a sat? im sure she would rather have u there.

 

Taeyeon bites hard on her teeth.

 

Taeyeon: And what, you wouldn’t?

 

Fifteen minutes passes, and there is no reply. Taeyeon swallows her saliva before punching the alphabets on her phone once again.

 

Taeyeon: Seriously? This is all I am to you?

 

Taeyeon bites on her lower lip. Her phone vibrates, but she ignores it. If Jessica is going to ignore her like this, she might as well do it back. However, the vibration extends. Furrowing her eyebrows, Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter