Moving In

Saving You

JiYong

There are three types of facilities for those who live on campus.

The first, simple living, a shared dorm like most other universities.

The second for foreign students who only stay for a session or two.

And the third is for those who wish to experience living alone whilst living on campus.

Hana lives in the third type of university accommodation. It’s really just an apartment block for students.

She keys in the pin and opens the door. Kicking off her shoes before entering. I remove my shoes and store them carefully by the door; I even pick up hers and place them neatly next to mine.

I enter the main part of her apartment and am amazed that it is actually quite clean.

Thank you Lord. I owe you big time!

I hear the rustling of biscuits and an awkward sound follows.

Hana laughs, “You need to learn how to meow, JuJu.”

I move closer, through the living room and into the kitchen – which now I look has many dishes in the sink.

“You have a cat?” I ask and Hana jumps.

“Yeah… JuJu, this is JiYong.” She says, the grey cat’s fur. “He will be staying with us for a while…”

It, JuJu, looks a lot like a smaller version of my old friend HeeNim’s cat. He named the thing something ridiculous, after all his roommates. Something-Something HeeBum. I don’t remember its first name, since it’s never said. I think his boyfriend bought it for him. I don’t know though because his relationship with that Chinese guy confuses the hell out of me…

I can’t help but wonder what breed the cat is. Hoping that I could – maybe – talk to HeeNim about the cats later. I miss hanging out with HeeNim.

“What is it?”

“Huh?” Hana looks up from her cat, “Oh! Breed… Um… No idea. I was told it’s a short haired domestic. I didn’t ask any questions.”

I nod. Don’t ask questions…

**************************************************

“And so that’s my house. Rent is pretty good, it’s…” Hana’s eyes tilt upward as she thinks, “around one hundred and twenty five thousand won a week…”

I nod; the tour was rather brief after JuJu had scrambled out of Hana’s arms in the kitchen – not too long after the tour started.

“You should pay half, because that’s only fair. I don’t eat much other than rice and ramen… Occasionally I can buy meat but that’s not often…”

“I’ll buy meat, every second week. I’ll buy meat.”

This time Hana nods. “So… Um… When is all your stuff going to get here?”

I look at my watch, “A few more minutes, a friend of mine is bring it over…”

“Right…” Hana looks around the lounge room, “Well… You know where you room is… Help yourself to anything in the fridge… Just make sure it’s safe to eat… I found a month old tub of yoghurt in there once…”

“Where are you going?” I ask, not that shocked that a student forgot that they had food in the fridge, I once forgot where I put my rice… Turns out it was in the rice cooker already… I’d put it on and gone back to bed.

“To study. I have to get good marks.”

And with that Hana spins on her heels and walks to her room, leaving me alone in the middle of the apartment.

 

A/N:: Hello all my lovely readers~! Here is a new update for you ^^ I will try to update more regularly (like twice a week) once my assignments are all done (next friday is the end~!) I have the plan for this an it looks like it is going to be about 30-35 chapters long. Depends how I go ^^ I have put the tag 'tao' on this and he will be introduced in the next few chapters, I love Tao, he is so adorable so he is going to come into the story as a sort of side character. ^^ Do you have any questions so far? If you do feel free to ask. I reply to all comments ^^ So critque if you think I need it. 

Anyway, I shall update again in a few days. I am really starting to see how all this is going to come together now, its really good. I have about five or six of the next few chapters stored away so I shall update as much as I can after next friday.

Until next time <3