Drama

Saving You

“What do you mean?” I frown, “You both have bet on something to do with me?”

JiYong nods, smiling to himself. Obviously this is his plan.

I can feel my forehead creasing more and more, if I wasn’t so annoyed I would probably be worried about the lines now forming in my forehead that might last forever…

“I told you she wouldn’t like it.” Tao mutters, taking the pancakes and three plates to the table, only to return for the maple syrup and butter before he takes his seat at the table.

“Tao, shut up.” JiYong retorts, “How about we explain our plan over breakfast?”

He reaches out takes my arm in his hands, dragging me towards the table, before forcing me to take a seat across from Tao. “We shall talk, and you shall eat, don’t say anything until the end okay?” he says as he also sits down.

They both place pancakes on my plate, watching each other with hawk eyes as if one of them will do something more or get some sort of thankful gesture from me. I swat both of them away with my fork and start to butter what they have piled upon my plate. “Start talking before I hurt you both.”

JiYong clears his throat, and starts to place pancakes on his plate “As it is, both Tao and myself… well… we…”

“Like you,” Tao says cutting up some of what he has collected for breakfast.

“Yes…” JiYong continues; his face bright red, as if he has just come to terms with this feeling himself. His head is lowered over his plate and his movements are staggered, and quite the opposite of Tao, and his normally composed cocky self. “We like you, and as males, we both noticed each-others feelings towards you, who as it is, is completely oblivious.”

And nervous JiYong is gone, replaced by nonchalant JiYong who is confident in everything he says and does.

“Don’t comment on that, he is a bully.” Tao smiles softly, waving his hand in the air as if to pass it off as a meaningless comment. “Anyway,” He continues for JiYong who has started eating, “We came to an agreement last night that we would each attempt to win your heart. But not by fighting with each other trying to win your hand like they did once upon a time. No, we will try with love, compassion and romance.”

“We have rules,” JiYong pipes up, “They are as follows; you are the only person allowed to initiate skin-ship; you are the only one who can decide who you chose and that we have to be considerate of the other when you have decided.”

“In other words, if we both ask you out on a date, at the same time, we can’t force you to pick us. We have to accept your decision as to who you decide to go out with. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t sabotage the other though.” The younger adds, “Because, I will more than likely be sabotaging his plans with you as much as I possibly can so I can win you over.”

They both nod, staring daggers into each other as the silence lingers.

“Is that’s it?” I ask, and again they both nod.

“Well,” I sigh, “That is completely stupid!”

“Huh?” They squeak in unison.

“It. Is. Stupid.” I say sternly. “Life isn’t like a drama, not completely anyway. No matter how hard you try to make it one. We may have all the main characters, a crazy mother, a lead female with some sort of issue, the male lead, the second male lead – you two can figure out who is who for yourselves. We also have friend that appears randomly – your friend that you keep visiting JiYong - and the person that connects everyone together, who would be YongBae because Tao has met him once or twice as well. But honestly boys we do not have a reason for you two to fight over me.”

I sigh looking at my plate, “You aren’t fighting for pride of love, this isn’t Heirs where Lee MinHo has to fight Kim WooBin for Park ShinHye, who they both love.  You aren’t fighting to be with your soul mate like how Jang KeunSuk and Kim JaeWook fight for Moon GeunYoung in Mary Stayed out All Night. You aren’t fighting against each other because one of you is evil like how Jo HyunJae fights Bae SooBin in FourtyNine Days. You don’t have anything to fight for except the fact that you like me.

“Did you even think about me? Did you even spare a thought for how I might feel about this?”

The two of them shrug, muttering something about ‘a little bit’.

“I don’t even know how I feel. Towards you, towards this weird invisible war you two have started. How am I meant to choose one of you anyway?” I yell, standing up and slamming my fork on the table. “I like both of you!”

 

A/N:: Hi all~! It has been a while, but here it is... another chapter. I am starting to rethink how I want the plot to go... haha.

The drama's I mentioned are really good if you haven't seen them. 49Days was the first drama I watched and I highly recommend it. Mary Stayed Out All Night is quite funny and kind of the inspiration for the fight that has started between Tao and JiYong. and The Heirs - if you haven't seen it already - is (I think) worth the hype that has been put to it. I must say that the first episode is a little bit of a let down but none the less its brilliant! 

Um... Comments are great and thank you for reading~! Have a great day!!