Movie Night

Saving You

Hana

It has been a few days since… then… And to be perfectly honest, sleep hasn’t been doing much to fix anything. I still feel like , like I am completely useless and even ice cream – which tends to help me just a little bit after I visit my Mother – isn’t changing anything… I think Tao noticed the drop in my mood because he asked if he could hang out with me tonight.

Of course, I agreed. I mean, it’s just Tao. Sweet, adorable, classy Tao.

“So he is coming over tonight?” JiYong asks with an annoyed tone. He is standing in the door way, sipping an espresso.

I simply nod, half asleep on the lounge.

“And what are you going to do?”

I shrug. “Something. Tao said he had it all planned…”

“Oh…” His head hangs. “Right…”

I yawn, sitting up. “I’m going to have a nap before Tao comes over…”

JiYong nods, “I’ll wake you up when he’s here.”

“Thanks.” I yawn again and move to my room, shutting my door and laying down in my bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JiYong

About an hour after Hana went to her bed there is a knock at the door.

I walk over and peer through the peep-hole, a tall blond figure stands there with shopping bags in his hands. Slowly I open the door.

“Ah! JiYong!” he says, quite bubbly.

“It’s Hyung to you.” I mutter.

“Oh… Hyung. Is Hana in? She hasn’t been feeling well lately.”

I nods, I wish to call him an idiot and say I know because I live with her, but Tao doesn’t really know that… I glare at him, “That’s why I am here. I was just about to leave actually…”

He nods, “Well okay Hyung, have a nice evening, I shall look after Hana.” He walks inside, passing me, “Where is she?”

I turn and grab my keys and a jacket, “in her room.”

With that, I turn and leave. Hoping that HeeNim isn’t busy so that I have something to do while Hana and Tao have their night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana

Someone gently shook my shoulder, a warm hand.

“Hana…” A gentle push and a sweet voice.

“Mmmm… JiYong… Is Tao here?” I ask, not wanting to open my eyes just yet.

“Hana, I am Tao…”

“Tao!” I bolt upright, wrapping my arms around him. “Where’s JiYong?”

Tao’s shoulders stiffen slightly, “He left already.”

“Oh…” Why would JiYong leave…? I guess he wanted to give Tao and I space, “So what are we doing tonight?”

Tao reaches down and pulls out a couple of DVD’s. “Movie night~!” He coos.

I smile widely, “You are perfect, you know that?”

"Of course!" he laughs.