Morning Hugs

Saving You

Hana

I wake up in my bed. I don’t know how I got here but here I am, entangled in the sheets. Or rather, my sheets were here, trying to strangle me. Sometimes I wonder what it is I actually do in my sleep, because it is evident by the way my sheets end up around my neck and the angle that I wake up on that I do not sleep lying still.

Sitting up I push my sheets back and stretch. I feel better than I did before. I feel lighter and not so down. Tao really worked his magic, watching horror and romance movies with me while eating ice cream did the trick. I don’t know how, or why – maybe because watching others in pain made mine seem lesser – but it worked.

Walking out of my room, I hear Juju bounce onto the floor and before I know it he is walking around between my legs. Leaning down I pat him, scratching under his chin, smiling to myself as he tilts his head back as far he could.

“You’re so cute Juju.” I smile and continue to scratch his chin, “Did you put me to bed or did Tao?”

“Hana, you’re awake!” a chipper voice says from the kitchen, turning I see Tao with a massive smile holding an egg flip thing, he is wearing the pants he had on yesterday, but his shirt is different, more stylish and like Tao. His hair is styled in a way that it doesn’t look like it has been styled at all.

I nod, and smile, straightening up and rushing over to hug him. He wraps his arms tight around my waist as I hug his neck, breathing in his sweet scent and closing my eyes. I instantly feel comfortable in his arms, so much so that drowsiness claims my body again.

“Morning…” I sigh, not letting go.

He chuckles pulling away slightly but not moving very far as I hold onto him. “Come on Hana, I’m trying to cook breakfast.”

I nod and let him go reluctantly; following as he moves back to the stove, instantly I hug his waist, burying my face into his back, closing my eyes once again. “I’ll stay here…” I yawn.

Again Tao chuckles, “You’re going to get me into trouble…”

I just hug him tighter, I’m so sleepy and Tao is so warm it’s ridiculous. How can one person produce so much warmth and comfort and just make me feel so calm?

“Just let me sleep here…” I mutter, I was feeling so awake when I got up, and yet, one hug makes me want to curl back in bed and forget about everything. As long as I have Tao there to hug me back it would be all good.

I follow Tao as he moves around the kitchen cooking; never letting go of his waist. I can smell the sweet doughy aroma of pancakes but even that doesn’t bring me to raise my head. But to be honest, this boy is on the express train to my heart, I swear. Pancakes, hugs, scary movies – even though he cried in the first one. I sigh and hug him tighter.

“What are you doing?” I hear a very familiar voice ask. His words making my sleepiness instantly evaporate. I look up, letting go of Tao and see JiYong standing in the doorway, his arms folded across his chest. He is wearing his favourite T-shirt – well, it was a T-shirt but he cut off the sleeves to make it into a muscle shirt – and black skinny jeans, honestly, he looks kind of y, but I won’t tell him or anyone that. Especially since he is glaring at Tao like there is no tomorrow.

“Morning!” I smile at him, trying to lighten the tension that is obviously between the two. I had never noticed it before, but now, it is so thick I don’t think a stranger could ignore it. Or an oblivious person.

“I didn’t do anything. She hugged me.” Tao says calmly. “I didn’t break our agreement.”

What agreement? I didn’t know there was an agreement…

JiYong nods, “That’s fine. But only if you didn’t start it. It would only be fair that I get a hug too though, don’t you think?”

“Wait…” I mutter as JiYong pulls me into his arms. Although he isn’t as tall as Tao he is still just as warm and comfortable. I can feel my body relaxing against his but stop myself, because this is not right. I push him away and frown. “What are you doing?”

JiYong smirks and Tao turns off the stove.

“Don’t worry,” Tao says, “It’s just an agreement we came to last night.”

I turn to him, my hands on my hips, “What agreement?”

“To see who can win your heart first.”

 

A/N:: first of all I would like to apologise for leaving this for so long, I have been quite stuck for where to go with it. Hoever, after watching some drama's and MAMA I have an idea of what is going to happen from now on. I would love to hear feedback from you, to see if you like where its going, are the chapters long enough, too short? does it move to fast or too slow? Just, general stuff so I can fix it for you. I will try to update again within the week so look forward to it. Once again I am so so sorry that it took so long to update. Thank you for all your support~!