Am I Glaring Enough?

Saving You

JiYong

I open the door carefully, silently. The house is filled with the sounds off screams and maniac laughter. I smile, horror movies. I didn’t think that the Tao kid had it in him to watch a scary movie.

“JiYong?!” I hear a shout, “HYUNG!!!”

Okay, so maybe he doesn’t have it in him.

I rush into the lounge room to find Tao with his eyes closed tight with a wild Hana covering his body in a rather awkward position. I mean, Tao is sitting like a normal person on the lounge, while Hana is laying all over him. She has trapped both of his arms underneath her and torso while she sleeps with her head on a pillow.

“Tao…?” I call, “What’s the problem?”

“Turn it off!” He whimpers, “Please… Please Hyung… I could… I couldn’t…”

The kid is in tears. I move round to the coffee table and pick up the remote, turning the television off with one simple action. The house turns completely dark.

However, it’s not silent.

Tao is sniffling like a little child.

“Why did you watch scary movies if you cry like this you idiot?” I ask him softly as I hear Hana shifting her body to a more comfortable position for her. And as my eyes adjust, I don’t think I appreciate how she has moved onto her stomach. Especially since Tao’s hand hasn’t moved from where it was once under her and back.

“Hana wanted to watch it… I thought it would be a good idea.” He slowly opens his eyes and shrugs his shoulders up while twisting his head to wipe his tears. He turns to face me. “What?”

“What do you mean what?” I ask in return. I didn’t do anything, I was just watching him. With slight anger. And jealousy. And he really shouldn’t touch Hana like that.

“You’re glaring at me.” He states plainly.

“No. I wasn’t.”

“Because you still are.” He slowly lifts his shoulder, “If I were to her what would you do?”

“Don’t. You. Dare.” I say through grit teeth.

When did I become so protective of the annoying little brat?

He moves his arm and I lean forward on instinct. If he tries anything I am going to kill him.

“Well, how about you take her to bed so I can move my arms without being murdered.”

I thought this kid was meant to be Chinese, with bad Korean. I mean seriously, he sounds like a native right now. Sarcasm and all.

“Good idea.”

I stand and gently place my arms underneath Hana’s body, lifting her up slightly, before realising that it’s too awkward. So lifting my leg slightly I pull her back against my bent knee while I twist her around to face me and force her to grip my neck.

“Better.” I grunt, lifting her up and carrying her to her bedroom. I bump into the couch and her feet get caught against the wall but I manage.

I place her down and tuck her in.

Incredibly glad that she has already changed into her pyjamas.

“We should talk.” Tao mutters behind me as I am pulling up Hana’s covers. “Like a serious talk, no glaring. Just talking.”

I walk past him and into the lounge, flicking on the light and sitting in the far corner of the lounge.

“Can you manage?” He asks, sitting across from me.

“Of course I can.” I frown.

There is silence. I wait for him to start.

 

A/N:: Sorry its so short and that its been a while. Please comment. I will try to update faster for you all ^^ I am going to work on the length of them two. Lets hope writers block stays away!!!

Until next time <3