Family? Friends ? Part 2

When I End The Days' Without You

2007 March (High School Graduation)

Celine's Pov

I hate this. I was almost confronted by the school authories of indecent behavior during an school event.

This is a time I have to thank my mom for this.

OMG..... she and they are coming to this direction!!!!

"Celine! Wait up."

I ran but unknown to myself, I actually twist my foot when I blackout. So I was left stranded to face the two girls.

"Hey....."

"Congrats."

"Congrats to you both too. If you don't mind I think the ceremony is starting again..."

"Celine. Are you"

"Yep.I heading back to the states forever so see you. Oh the ceremony is starting I guess I will be back on seat now."

"Hey stop it!"

My cold Sica appeared. I was happy and sad the same time.

Best friends for eternity. The bracelets that we brought for each other when we were an first grader.

I know it's time to give her up. My friend. My past.

"Yes. Jessica-shi. Are you feeling any better after your few blackouts that happened when I was gone?"

"You make me sick!"

She ran away. I felt apathetic. Really being indifferent. In my heart. All emotions stopped. I feel.......feel nothing at all. It's like God has turned me numb and powerless at that moment.

"Sorry. I will at my best behavior for now. I hope you will accept my apologies Tiffany."

I went to my seat hastily. Good for now. I will just wait for the cert.

"Celine Kim"

That's my cue.

 

Closed ends and suffocated air.

 

Look back and I never knew that.

 

Yuri's POV

 

 

Today it was Tiffany's and Jessica's High School Graduation. I had mine last week. So I was quite glad that I can fine time to celebrate with the both of them.

As what we all thought.

Shortly after 5pm the girls returned to the dorms after spending time celebrating with their family and friends. Yet when I expected happy faces and tearful smiles. I saw nothing but.....Sadness.

 

Anger. Fear. Pain. Agony.

 

The negative emotions was not well-balanced with my positive vibes. I knew clearly who was there to make their days the worst.

 

Her.

 

I really wanted the best for all of us since the begining but she ruined in for me. The pain that she put us through. The betrayal that make us lose faith with one and other. The distinguished fear that run through our spine. She was a meance to begin with. I knew it was wrong to lead her into the group. But now we must forget about her. We must erase all memories with had with her and turn nothing then a blind eye to this situation. She was the one who let Miyoungnie and Sica down. She make them sad. Sad again like how is was today.

"Fany-ahh."

"Yes..."

"How are you?"

"I'm not okay but I'm okay."

"Fany. Talk to me. Don't hide your feelings. Will you?"

"I guess she was an impact not only to me but all of us.She..she make me felt that I was being loved. A love that I was afraid and curious about."

"I know. We all know. She played with your's and Sica's feelings."

Truth to speak. Jessica has always been close to her since they were the same age and some similar interest. Example. Lazying and Slacking around. Their personality was also quite similar. But Miyoungnie may had just misunderstood that Celine was actually stepping on two boats at the same time. I don't know Celine as well as Sica does. However my hunch is telling me that Celine is more than a mere victim. But also driven by some kind of demons that make her do insane stuff. I recalled.

"You. You. You. Stand up and sing."

"Teacher, I don't know how to read Korean."

"Well then ask your friends."

"I don't have friends."

"Make some."

"I don't know how to make friends."

"Then why are you in SM in the first place. Huh!!!"

She hesistantly asked others in the class for help. Most of them ignored her but I helped her. She was mindful of what I have said.And just when we finish reading all the lyrics, the the vocal coach called her up when she was suppose to sing it with others.

" I....."

" You are such and idiot. Don't ever show up in this class."

She cried and left the room

I felt anger towards the teacher. Marginalising her all the time. It was unfair to her. I wanted to help but I can't. I'm not going to be branded as another werido. I 'm sorry.

Now as I see her, she's all confident. The unkept parts of her exploded and turn her into a demon.

 

A demon who is no longer a friend but a foe.

 

Taeyeon's Pov

 

I do sincerely know that what's the best for all of us.

Including Celine.

I barely know her. But I had been paired with her for some classes. She's a brillant performer. A person who displays and controls her emotions so well that I can never understand what she's like. But hidding like me. We both hide somethings. It's not big or small. It's just life.....Life that we go through every minute and second of it that we never thought it was suppose to work go in a direction that we all least expect.A place where I know that I can handle but also break down in between all this imperfectness. Before she dissapear or in simpler terms left, she met up with me late at night.

 

"Hey, Taeyeon. Sorry that I called you late."

"Oh it's ok, I can't sleep anyway."

"Wanna go to the nearby cafe?"

"Um...I didn't actually bring any money along."

"Nevermind, I will treat you.I should treat anyway.Since I was the one who dig you up here."

"Being witty huh!?"

"Yes I am. Let's go."

She crossed her hands on mine. I was afraid yet curiousity sometimes kills the cat.I know it's dangerous to be with her. Fearing of some rumours across the SM trainers. Instead I chose the very moment to spend time with her. It should be some good experience. As soon we entered the shop, the staff immediately greeted her by her name with a 'miss' to it.

She must be a regular.

"Drop the formalities, I'm just here to drink and snack."

She seemed relax. I hope it doesn't take long to know her.

"Um...Americano?"

"Yeah...um can we something else too?"

"Oh sure, can we get some of the cafe specialities along with it too."

"Miss, the usual for you?"

"Yes. Thanks."

The waitress walked away uneasyly. Why? Is she some sort of owner?

"Sorry if the waitress are quite unprofessional, I'm still training them."

"Oh....so..."

"I guess I have to tell you anyway. But don't tell Sica yet."

"Ok?"

"I'm the heir to Seoul Blues and also Lora industries"

"Huh?"

"This is a chain store of Seoul Blues, my father's and grandfather business."

"...."

"I'm sorrying if I hurt you or being too secretive. I..I.."

"I understand. What is it that you want to talk to me about?"

" Sica, has some traumatic accident when we both were kids"

"So supposely you know Sica the longest."

"Yes. I know her but she could not remember me.So I decided to start our friendship from square one. All over again."

"What do want?"

"I'm.....I'm leaving SM."

"Um....Why?"

"I had some personal issues. I'm exhausted. Mentally and physically by all those prejudice held against me all this while."

"I know....What can I do for you?"

"Help me to protect Sica. And help me erase all the memories that all you girls have of me."

"Celine....I can't."

"Oh hey the foods here. Try it. The chef here are great in making this snacks."

"Celine."

She ignored me. Why do I feel that there are more story to be told. More conflicts within her that are always left untold. What is she hidding?

"I need your help. I have drafted the blueprints out. Follow the steps. It will make all of them to feel nothing hatred against me. Then ease their hearts with things like debut."

"You know when are we suppose to debut?"

"I have my ways."

 

It's strange that almost all the trainers who taught her, was always seen picking on her. Only on her. With no expection. Those who didn't would dissapear like  ghost.

 

"Is there conspiracy's happening?"

"Taeyeon. Do not bother about those things. I wil sort out for you all. The management will push you all into the limelight."

"Celine. At least tell me why."

"There are people up against me. My family, the company and SM.....if I have to live, I will have to fight. Fight for my life and my freedom."

"Celine. Why didn't you tell us all. We could have helped you.."

"You would be able to anyways."

"I guess...."

"Please accept.When this deal has come to the end where they no longer put me in their hearts."

"Celine. Don't"

"I will give you money and power in my own expense."

"Celine.."

After her words. The cafe suddenly entered some man.Man that look like bodyguards.

"Miss. It's time."

"Goodbye Taeyeon."

"Goodbye?....."

"Sorry I have to go. Family stuff."

"Good luck. All the best."

"To you too."

The plan has certainly worked. The girls are slowly and trying hard to remove her existence just like she wanted them to. But what excatly will she give me when this ordeal ends? Jessica is really in a bad mood now. I will put aside my thoughts and comfort her.

 

Liked she asked of me.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey hey hey. A new update. I wrote it rresterady. But got no tie to proofread it. So I published it today. Today is like crap for me. I screw up my piano exam. I more exam to go. I hope my heart make it till then. Sorry the next chap will be a bit later this time. Maybe....This saturday?

I really need to relax. And my birthday falls on the 5th. So today and tmr will be studying and on friday I would celebrate my b'day. Thus i will only start writing then. Please be patient. I have some issues now and is certainly extremely stressed and tired. So I hope all things goes well. Thx.

Comment all you want. Write whatever. If you have issues , you can message me through the aff portal. Maybe I can help you sort out your problems/feelings.In that case.

 

Peace out.