Day 1: Tick Tok. Who?...You.

When I End The Days' Without You

 

 

Sooyoung Pov

 

I can see why I have to hate. Hate her. She is full of herself. Yet she is a loyal cute little puppy when she faces Jessica. But often mutilate. Which is funny. The very scene I saw just now... I can't believe it's that girl who had threaten and grabbed me just a moment ago. This is not shocking. This makes me feel so...

 

Unwanted and not needed to this cause.

 

"Okay let’s just act normal and everything will be fine."

"Are you sure the bodyguards are all around had the lobby now!"

"Calm down Jessica! Tiffany don’t spout any word from now."

“Why?"

"Do both of you know you two look too highly suspicious?!" 

"What!?"

"I will show you a picture of your expression."

 

I snapped a pic.

 

This may be the last of what I may get of you two.

 

“Now you know.”

 

I showed them the picture. Their eyes greatly enlarged and looking strange. My instincts push me away from the two and to curiosity of what the 2 saw. I turned around. Seeing a battered woman holding her wounds. She immediately dragged me out and spoke her last words.

 

“Act normal…”

 

She fainted…..

The lift hit the basement opening with a *ding*. If this was a normal and simple day…I would had imitated this sound as my new ‘gag’ to amuse those around me and for the television programs. But this...is nothing like the world I should had been in the first place. If not for SNSD I would had left Korea and be rejoined with my sister and maternal family.

 

Like my sister.

No! I’m nothing like her.

 I’m a woman.

I’m strong and I will be.

 

Nothing like her!!!!!!

 

I knew the moment this will not end well. The guards surrounded us. Of course. If this is a kidnap plan by a genius of genius….this will not end like that. She wasted too much time on the 2 crybabies. That’s why she couldn’t run and I knew. She knew. She just gave up the fight…

 

Just like that.

 

They took her promptly.  I…did nothing. This is her world not mine. I will be free as long as I can be. This is my choice and her choice was to trust me. True I am considered the better Choi’s. You can never predict human unpredictability. Unless you are the mastermind. I took the disbelieved girls back to their rooms. Leaving no traces of emotion or any expression, I look into their eyes.

 

“You make me sick.”

“What?”

That noise or chaotic sound that consisted weeping, screaming and anger burst out to me. Yes the princess still thinks that her guardian angel will safe keep and be by her side till the day she dies.

“You make me sick CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!”

“…”

“What are you doing?! Go and save her now.”

“…”

“GO!”

“Heh…Have you heard of the story that once a Choi, forever a Choi?”

“…”

“You are lucky that I’m not the insane ones in the family.Celine, her father and her grandfather and the craziest in the family.”

“…”

“I want to live so…I must be selfish.”

“…”

“This the real world…Sica.”

 

I shook her body and gave her long-lasting glare.

 

“Then…Let me be the sacrificial lamb.”

“Sica…”

“Yes I am not the Princess she is. She is the Princess and I’m her lamb. I will do all things to keep her safe like she will and had done for me!”

 

Slap

 

I slapped her.

 

If this is what you want from me… God?

 

 Must I?

 

Obey…

 

 

 

Celine’s Pov

 

What is mutiny? Mutiny is used to describe people who refuse to obey to people of authority. And who am I to choose to disobey? In this world I have make a decision to be independent. I know. I am a girl in a son worshipping Asia continent. I am nothing better but a tool. An extra mouth to feed and a burden.

 

Was I?

 

I actually knew that I wouldn’t make it out of the hotel anyways. Since I knew from the start that “Choi” Sooyoung had none of her intention to make an alliance or interim of a collaboration. I had lose hope. Thus I did my best to threaten her. Anyways her room and the entire hotel is already rigged. So why not spill the bowl over and make things even interesting. This is going to be fun. I’m not a Choi for nothing. It’s like a soap opera. My family. It will be great if I can somehow document the days of being with the Choi’s and as a Choi. It’s far more mentally challenging. But why not?

 

So make it fun and intriguing.

 

I make it obvious to locate my location. Pulling off the act that I had with Jessica Jung. It was perfect and gave me more time that I would ever have to spend with her. When I ran down the stairs, the guards are up against me.

 

Not a guard….A assassin…

 

I ran into the industrial sized laundry baskets. Hoping it will speed up my pace out of the building.

 

!

 

He’s behind. He opened a shot and I wounded my shoulder. I flew out of the basket and the guards came. Hitting me.

 

I know what to do!

I know what to do!

Really?

 

I kicked and aimed at everyone in and out of my sight. I rushed to the basement. And there was stupid and idiotic Choi Sooyoung standing with my friends. The elevator was going to close and I ran into it. Pull her out. I gave her my last warning and I ran…facing those guards again. I’m currently in the maximum security correction estate in the state of L.A. They had me captive and forced me to take mug shots though clearly I am the person whose is the most innocent one in the place. I…know

 

Time Bomb.

 

This better work.

 

I strangled myself.

 

 

Hayoung’s Pov

 

It’s out in the news. All over Korea. Kim Celine or Choi Celine (now as known). She’s had abducted the CEO and the current owner of Seoul Blues. I fell into shock. How could this even be?! I know her. She’s not that. And the world thanks the ever ingenious U.S. cops that captured her while she tried to escape. She is save from the world. No real time image was released. I know more the story then the story can tell.

 

Celine unnie…she saved my life.

 

There was one night after just a month after debut, the oppa that I crushed on came to me. Trying to get me to like him. I refused him. He kept coming and I never knew what really happened. The second he was going to force a French kiss on me. I felt a gash of cool air coming between us and I saw unnie. Holding oppa high up. Her energy and her force of terror came so naturally that I almost mistaken her for another person. But I know it’s her as she could not hide her face. She could not be like that.

 

I knew.

 

 Namjoo unnie who just came into the living room. Seeing all the tabloids and TV news who’s only broadcasting the new of Celine unnie. She turned off the main switch. And in darkness dragging me into her room which Bomi unnie was in.

 

“Hayoung!”

“Unnie I don’t believe anything they had said and I swear it in heart.”

“No...I just want to tell you..”

“Unnie you are hidding something right?”

“No…No…of course not!”

“Yes you are! You nervous laugh and titling eyes tells me that you know about Celine Unnie.”

“Celine Unnie…it’s actually the other way round.”

“They abducted her instead…right?…”

“…”

 

 

A/n: Hi Im back. I was enjoying the scenic views of some country's so I could not update. As I reached home. The first thing I did was to on my laptop and started typing the story witht the ideas I thought of for the pass 22 days. So this is an update. Hope you all enjoyed it.