Understanding my Past At Last? Part 1

When I End The Days' Without You

Author's Pov

 

Looking in this Girl's life. Celine. Yes you all know her. Yes she's a girl that is so hard to understand. But simply to understand a person, you will take many years. Many years to know a person. A person who you think she's crazy, deranged and emotionally hurt. Which is all true she is. But that is the external personality. The personality that....One being built into by life and hardships.

 

Hardships that make one lose themselves.

 

When you are born. You initially will have a set of preference and personality. Talent, skills and intelligence. Those which bit by bit that one will built slowly. Slowly. Yet when things around, incidents, family and issues around rush you. Rush you to make a decision. Make you grow up. Carry responsibilities.

 

She's a girl who never had a proper childhood.

 

Well. Many of you are probably confused her actions and emotions. Let me guide you through the periods of her life from the day she's in her mother's womb till 2011. From who she is and those around her. A person. A human like you and me.

 

Opportunities never should be taken granted. Look back. Take a step and fly with me through the past where a little girl is born. Born to rule the empire of 2 families. To enemies to become one. Who will she fight with? Who will she fight for? Will she abandon her mother or father? Will she betray? Herself or her family? Is it self-destruction or a curse that remains unbroken till she die?

 

 

 

Year 1988 September ~ December

 

Autumn. The time where leaves turn yellow....falling. Falling for winter. Winter where the world stood cold. Frozen lakes, water and hearts. Yet for this woman, a young woman to be specific is not who you should even deter from stopping. The passionate love between a man and woman. Both young, wealthy and powerful. But what is more powerful than love?

 

A strong feeling of affection? A great interest and pleasure for something? Personal attachment? ual passion or desire? Love is it all about that?

 

Sooner they found out. They know what a bigger mistake than being in love with an enemy’s son or daughter. Pain and pressure soon falls in place between those two. Those two who were so madly and crazy about their relationship till they forgotten reality. When it comes to place. The young woman fell apart. Thorn is not a word to describe her. She's still breathing, still heading for work and still crying by her bedside every night she sleeps. She dream of many moments that she spent with the man. The man she loved the man that she and him became one. One and inseparable. Slowly she died in her heart there is no more pieces that can be fixed to form a puzzle. She herself is puzzled her can she finish the puzzle without him?

Step by step. Little by little. She found a new life. A new life that changed her more. More responsibility.

 

She's pregnant.

 

 

Year 1989, June 15

 

"Push harder."

"Arghhhh. Get her out of me!!!"

"Almost there....hand on!"

"Arghh.....*cough*cough*cough*”

"I can see the head. Ahh the body is out."

"...."

"wahhhhhhhhh.wahhhh."

"Yes she's beautiful. Well done miss."

 

I have come. What awaits?

 

"The tiny baby is the heir. The heir of my company."

"Dad. Will you quit it."

"Yes....."

"Keep the baby away....I don't wish to see her in my life"

"..."

The excited grandparents took their leave and went outside the room.

 

"Who’s the father?"

"It's him the bastard. I guess like son like father."

“Let’s name her without a Korean name."

"Why?....So that no one is able to track her?"

"Yes. The Korean press are no good with English names."

"True. Let's keep it that way for now."

 

On the other hand. There's a man burying himself in nothing but work. Trying to make the best of his time to not think of his emotions. The emotions that tear him down. His life that transform him into a worthless machine. A money pumping machine that gave his life no meaning till he dies....Tear flows and he fell asleep on his desk while burning the midnight oil. Unknown to him. His lovely daughter was born into the world.

 

Dad. I'm here. Where are you?

 

 

Year 1990, June 15

 

The first birthday of Celine Kim. It's didn't went well at all. Not that she expected to be. But when the it's time for her to choose a object that determines her future occupation. As tradition rows of toys and items are being laid out. From books, dancing shoes, microphone, money, pens etc. hoping to be chosen. Of course the waiting adults around her, whom are mostly obligated to come to celebrate her birthday. They know what will be her future. It won't be what she chose but what the company, the shareholders her parent or grandparents chose for her. The life of an heir. The life of a business woman. There are no choices in fact just illusions out of fun for it.

 

What should I choose?

 

 Surprising the 1 year old. Used her both hands and picked up two items. The dancing shoes and the microphone. She was happy. Laughing and smiling in amusement to the adults around her. But the faces of her grandparents darkens. Till the shade of purple is seen. They immediately took the two items from her and replaced with the pen and the book. Her cries were loud and painful. No was there to help her. Not even the who gave birth to her.

 

This was the life that I had not chosen. But was already there before was come.

 

Tears are nothing but a manifestation to hide her. Hide her pain. The pain that will grow in size as she grows. Like a virus that has attacked the while it's a seed. There are no ways to solve the maze. But to self-destruct.

 

 

Year 1991 ~ 1992

 

Ever growing. She knew. She was born at an advanced age. She knew more. She knew more day by day. The fear she conquered and conceal in her tiny heart of a 2 years old. In Korea she knew she cried to sleep. Her parents are almost non-existence to her. She never saw them. She was like a orphan left against all odds to survive. Till one day her grandparents brought to L.A. she fall in love with the sun, the beach and the stars. She fall for the happiness, the smiles that passerby’s gave to her. The warmth of love that she never knew it exist in this world. She spent every day learning growing and drawing to the sound of waves and seagulls honking.

By the next year she was given the best gift that she could ever get. A friend. A girl who’s the same age as her. Lonely but happy. She was fueled with jealousy. Wanting to take away all the girl had. But the girl.....shared with her. Everything that she had with. Loved her and gave her a home. A place that she was loved.

 

Jessica Jung Sooyeon. How can I ever repay you? With my life I will safeguard you till you die.

 

Year 1996

 

"Jessica Jung. What are doing???"

"I' leaving with you."

"No! You can't. You have many things to lose not like me!"

"Yes. I do have many things to lose but never to lose a friend like you!"

"Jessica forget all the promise that you make to me."

"I sweared to God."

"No! I should never told you to run away with me."

"Celine....Lets go"

 

Two best friends. Barely old enough to walk alone in the streets. One is loyal. One is loving and caring. They shared a moment that the little deranged girl thought she will never experience.

Love.

They stick together through thick and thin. With the help of God and many of their acquaintance. The two girls to travel away from San Francisco to Sunny L.A. they hid in Celine's driver place, 'Dave' place. They make it within a day of traveling. While in the same time their guardian’s berserk looking for the two girls. Once they were notified that their guardians are after them, they ran.

I almost forgotten Sica, who was trying to catch up.

The two little girls was found by their guardian. The adults chased the girls. They ran even harder. Then unknown to them a heavy massive truck heading their direction. In order to save her friend.

I covered by body against her and push her with all my might inside my tiny body.

The girl was covered in blood. The other girl was in coma. When both of them woke up,one could never remember from all the shock. One became silent and threatening since then.

 

Year 1997

 

"Celine....my dear is time to go.."

“Yes mdm."

She placed her last words of regret in the piece of paper. Sealed it and mailed it. Hoping that they would forgive her.

She turned her back to all the happiness in L.A. and California. And returned to Seoul.

 

Year 2000

"Hello would you like me call someone?"

"Yes will tell the CEO that Celine Kim is here to see her."

"Yes..."

The secretary gave a strange look to the middle- schooler but still heeding to the girl's instruction she went on to inform the CEO.

"Why are you here?"

"Here's the form that I need you to sign so that I can go on the school trip."

"Here! Done!"

"You didn't sign it."

"Yes because you will have to go on for more private summer school in England to make use of the intelligence I gave you."

"Yes!!! Woman."

"Close the door gently. Don't slam."

*slam*

That was a pre-teen Celine whose is trying to keep her tears intact. And ran to a park nearby her school. Unknown to her a person was following her. A talent scout.

"Hey kiddo."

"What!"

"Here's my card."

"SM??"

"Yes . SM needs kids pretty like you. If you are interested call this number."

"No keep your card."

"Take it."

"You don't know who I am."

"Yes I know."

"Then say who I am!"

"I know who you are. Miss Kim."

"Then say Who. I. AM NOW!!"

"Heir. Celine Kim."

"Don't follow me. They may make your life difficult and also the company's reputation."

"I know....."

 

Why? Lord. Come catch me before I fall.