Ahead of the Future

When I End The Days' Without You

 

 

Celine Pov

 

 

Sometimes…, I thought I could had escaped all. If time would had “never stopped”, this is what would hadn’t happened.

 

“Chorong-ah…” I saw her running towards me, filled with less needed tears.

 

“Unnie….” I buckled up my tears turning it into arrogance and crossed my swollen heart.

 

“Wae?”

 

“Unnie….*sob*. I….”

 

“If you want someone to talk to, just don’t come to me.”

 

“Unnie…my only last wish was to… make sure that… you’re safe…”

 

“So?”

 

“…”

 

“Don’t fool me Park Chorong-ssi, I don’t need your apology nor your sympathy cause you had loss all that I once felt for you. You betrayed me and this is your ‘so called’ retribution, for being an ungrateful friend and dongseng to me.”

 

“Unnie… I can’t…Just that…Bomi and I was…too…in…” She turned her back against me and letting a long pathetic sigh, only to leave me alone in my ‘sanctuary’.

 

My Seat on a plane, on a death trip with hell, topped with endless headaches.

 

I kept my mind flowing through some old songs the stabled my emotions. My favourite would be the one in the early 1920’s, the song by Ink Spot, ‘If I Didn’t Care’. I heard it via ‘Shawshank Redemption’, the movie that greatly told a story that was parallel to mine. A story that told me that innocence didn’t mean that you could play guilty or really innocence, you just had no choice or prove. You can escape and start a new life, via time and pain. While slaps on your face had no more meaning, compared with what you had faced.

 

“If I didn’t care, would more than words can say. If I didn’t care, would I feel this way? If isn’t love? Then why do I thrill? What my head goes round and round, when my heart stand still.”

 

I softly sang this verse in my head. I was drowning in my heart and mentally, from the long and fast filled tears like… a tsunami.

 

Tsunami…

 

I thought it was a gigantic wave that could wash me away.

 

Away to the abyss and to heaven… if I only could join the angels’ choir, and sang more if I had died that night.

 

I snapped back to reality once I heard a thunderous voice booming from the suite behind me.

 

Heck! Why am I still stuck, with them?

 

“Get hold of yourself, Celine Choi!!!”

 

‘Hooray’…my nightmare just had continued. Another nuisance can’t make me less ‘happier’ or ‘frustrated’ with my endless headaches and pain seizures running across my old bullet wound.

 

“Who do you think are? Huh! Still the mighty Celine Choi of SM trainees’ or, the one that betrayed us and left us thinking you’re dead to us and….”

 

“Shut your pie holes! … And let me talk…to my cousin alone now.”

 

 

 

Oh Boy…

 

The first one was plain annoying and a friend I never wanted to lose. The second one, was… a tool that I used again and again to help the first one to gain back stability in her ‘new’ life. The third and last one, was tall and skinny once yet… limps around with anything so hold herself with.

 

Blame me for that, cause I failed her when, she believed in me wholeheartedly.

 

The tall, lanky and crippled one is my favourite. Though I have doubts on her loyalty issues, I know that now at this point, apart from the people available on this plane, frankly the only that I could trust.

 

The only one who gets me....for now?

 

 

Sooyoung’s Pov

 

 

There are no reasons that I didn’t want to tag along, given the chances that I may need die on the trip. After the little escapade down in the States, I did nothing than quitting the life of the Choi Sooyoung. The life that began worthlessness under the stares of others, nothing of but as a jewel, as a woman. A woman of a meaning, a meaning to die under glare of others and to be loved by those who don’t know the meaning of the real love. Yet…

 

Didn’t she had already showed me that?

 

I stepped on the plane, let out all that was, and remove all my machines that became part of my life. My life had been tragic as what the news described. I had half a dozen of bullets piercing me, let alone more on her body when the machine guns pumped more into her body as she tried to shield me. While the good news is that we were never really being justified, only to get out of the bridge to death, and nearer to the bridge of life.

 

Only to see her once again. For the last time, before we die for real.

 

When she first appeared, I was struck. Star struck. The person who could had pull out the fire blazing car destruction without a movie script nor in a filming motion picture, was her. More than her charisma which is an enticing element that was born within her.

 

Finally. She’s here.

 

I enjoyed playing along, her silly antics, so as her parents and so was the hot handsome ex-boyfriend, slash bodyguard, slash pilot-in-command of this very plane. Neither us was very surprised of what she did and what she had done. More of it was just for show to the commoners like Jessica, Tiffany and Chorong-ssi. We had long expected that she was only deranged to be losing her memories. Opposite was just a genius working her way out from possible more ‘’ on her hands or, fleas jumping around her body. The small part where I should say that she was breaking down the walls, was through the individual interactions with Chorong and Jessica. Yet a strong invisible force field she kept intact no matter how much it could be down.

 

Typical Celine Choi.

 

On my nerves, I know even being on this plane for straight 15 hours on board. My breath was hefty, while my need was to get out and get in for life support machine. I knew I had to wait, I had. From the trip from Seoul to the deserted airplane strip was crazy because, my heart stopped 10 times. They made a stop for me to strap on some life-support machines, balancing air pressure on my lungs.

 

Or should I say, one and half working lung on life support?

 

“Shut your pie holes! … And let me talk…to my cousin alone now.”

 

Ok. I was harsh there due to the annoying people around me. Tough love huh! I love my ex-members while I know that we can’t be living together forever so I left though, there was no more reason for me to stay. I lead me cousin to ‘safe house’ right behind the medical room, the bathroom and the bedroom. After limping down to the end of the edge of the plane tail. I called her to come to me.

 

“Sooyoung ah…”

 

I saw her crying, shredding tears.

 

“I know…Celine ah…”

 

We touched each other’s wounds, her bullet marks and mine. We laughed at the silliness that what had happened for the last 10 hours just by sitting on this plane. We wiped our sad and happy tears and started a conversation that was deterred for so long.

 

“What am I to do Sooyoung ah?”

 

“You know that you will still die once you reach Seoul.”

 

“How? I had already leap over these hurdles in the States, do I think that my dad want to kill me now?”

 

“He would… if you still kept to yourself.”

 

“Like he didn’t?!”

 

“Celine…I flew here not to take a bullet for you, I’m here to send you to heaven.”

 

“To sing with the angels…”

 

“Hahaha…Nice try bae bae.”

 

“Bae? Bae?”

 

“Come on!”

 

“Alright. Just don’t start with your Big Bang fanatics on me.”

 

“Hey! K. I love you more than words can say.”

 

“Me too. I’m trying to ‘show’ that I love you.”

 

“What! Don’t you dare tickle me now! I can die, you know.”

 

“Yeah. So where do we start?”

 

“The correct question and answer is…”

 

“When do I want to start?”

 

“Finish up and we can grab some soju martinis on the go.”

 

“Sure bae bae.”

 

“See in a few.”

 

I got up, limped weakly to the medic room, to  get some drugs and sedatives for my pain and ragged breathing that wasn’t due to any kind of ual activity.

 

Only if I could if I can recover, get married and make babies, if I’m not too injury prone now.

 

cthe others was relaxing on board in the assigned cabins. I thought…

 

Why must we be weak in the moment of love?

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihihihi. Long-time no write. Thanks to internetless situation, I forced myself to write from dying from endless boredom. I had been very active in prepping for my music career in the past few months. I also had been playing with stocks and had been living with some ups and downs because of it. Thus summing up, it’s just life.

This chap is just some things I had experienced, which was frustration and soul searching (like always…). Probably next chap I will write mainly on Apink, which would revolves around a certain Apink couple…..*hints is given in this current chap*. Thanks for sticking with me guys. I’m sorry for being an incompetent writer. I think after this story ends, I will my fanfic writing stint and also reading altogether. I…

 

I Need to grow up and face what’s in front of me. Cause I can’t lose when I know my life is gonna end in 18 years considered I’m in my late 10’s. So forgive me for being a betrayer to the spirit of fanfic. I will end this fanfic within this year. Bear with me for the rest of the road and I will try a more frequent update with this story.

 

Happy summer days to those who live with 4 seasons. Happy endless summer to those with only summer days *like me*. Peace.