Back To When You Knew

When I End The Days' Without You

2005 June 3rd

 

Jessica's POV

 

It's been a long day.....Much longer compared to the sun who's shining brightly. I'm trying to do my best during the vocal lessons.But once she arrived, I remember some new memories that we both created yesterday and also some secrets that I'm hidding for her sake. We were always branded in SM as the 'indifferent couple'. It's funny how both of us are so apathetic to what's around us. So after the tedious trainings I caught up with her. It took a while to catch her because she was running away. My lazy personality and legs foremost didn't want to chase her. But I know sometimes some personal sacrifices are worth all the trouble.

"Hey are you playing a prank on me AGAIN!!!?"

"Oh....I didn't see you Jessica...shi"

"You!!!!!"

Oh boy. I was sure mad. That's how she tries to manipulate my feelings and her wrongdoings all in that silly face!

Keep your cool Jessica. Hold it in. No hell Sica.

"Sorry. I'm just worried about you."

"Sure, if you're worried, why don't you come to my place to hung out now?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. It won't happen again. The woman left."

"Ok. Let's head out now."

Yet in our hearts we know we both could not forget what happened yesterday.

"Mom why are you home early?"

I looked on with curiously.

"Hello.Mrs Kim, my name is Jessica and I'm Celine's friend"

I quickly introduced myself so that I won't be deem as a unwelcome guest.

"Oh nice to meet you. If you excuse me for a moment, I need to talk to Celine."

"Mom, can we talk later....I know what you want. But please just a hour more after Jessica leaves"

Her tone seems different. A mix between fear,confidence and a hint of defience.What is she concealing?

"Sure why not, we do have plenty of time to talk about your issues!"

Whoa! Her mom is sure being so bluntly scarcastic. I think I really should leave. I shot a look on  Celine, I saw nothing but pure hatred. I really know. She's is hidding inside all this while when I 'know' her.

"Umm...Mrs Kim, would you mind that you can at least hold the talk with Celine..."

"Oh why my dear."

"We are suppose to prepare for a performance together at SM."

"Oh really. She really made it into SM???"

What was with that reaction?

"Oh my poor girl....You will never be able to survive and be an idol."

What's with that?

"Mom. Jessica is leaving now and I going to walk her out."

"Ok... why not. Hey here a great suggestion .Why don't you stay outside for the rest of your life and never come back!"

". off."

And witness my very first fist fight slash fight.

 

We both stare blanky into any particular scenery or scenario's happening in front of us. No words are exchanged till the very moment the bus was finally empty.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"About yesterday..."

"Don't bother..."

"Ok. If you feel uncomfortable about it."

"Nah.. Hey let's get off the next stop I will show you around  my neighbourhood."

"Sure...."

But I'm not so sure about myself.......

Is she always like that ?

What can I do???

 

Help?

 

 

Celine's POV

 

When Jessica and I were on the bus. I kept avoiding and looking all around. Fearing that I may burst the bubble of my secrets.

Little that Sica knows. I knew her more than she remembers.

I was her best friend since we are little kids. Our grandparents were best friends. I was always under the care of my grandparents who then left the business to my mom. It's so that firstly she could focus more on the business rather than her 'personal issues'.Secondly be a independent woman who doesn't has a pesky kid yearning for her every single second. Lastly, she hates me.So I was raised in L.A. during my early childhood. We hung out frequently in America, especially during weekends. I still remember my grandpa would asked our Driver 'Dave' to drive us to see the Jungs in San Francisco.We were basically inseperatable and we both hate goodbyes.So that's when my grandparents decided to relocate my schooling to San Francisco and we stayed there.Sica and I will visit each other daily and had frequent sleepovers. But it's till that day.

 

"There was an accident when were young."

"Huh?"

I dragged Sica all around my neighbourhood. Showing her the places I visit frequently. I took a breath and started a taboo topic.

"We actually met before we came to SM."

"We nonsense are you talking about?"

She wasn't sure but that uneasy look showed that's she's interested?

"I want to talk you all about our life. How we spend so much time together?"

"What???You're freaking me out."

"Pineapple sticks makes a pig fat pig. A pig howls and you cried. Which I hate."

She suddenly stopped and out.I rushed to catch so she won't fall. Then my grandmother came towards me.

Like a ghost.

"You almost made her remember..."

"Grandma. Why.....?"

"I can't tell you now, she must not know. It's the best for her."

"All these years....still I long for her presence."

"Bring her home."

Suddenly in a flash. My Grandmother is gone. Like a presence of an ghost. I know it's hallucination.

But I know that it would too tramatic for her to even remember.

 

Where's home?

 

She may not even remember what happened to me when we both tried to shield ourself from the incoming truck.

 

How would she even remember San Franciso?!

 

Her home and mine.

 

She?

 

 

 

 


Jessica's POV

 

I barely knew what had happened. But as I gain conciousness I was at Celine's place.

"Yah. Why am I here?"

"You fell asleep in the bus and I had to carry you to my place."

"Oh really.....I must be a sleepy head."

"Yeah you were and always be one."

"Hey enough of your insults."

"Not my faults. It's a fact by the way."

Then I started chasing her all around the house till I saw something very interesting

A spacious white room.

"What is this place?"

The place was empty but very home-warming. A feeling that I could just lay in around the padded floor and talk about 'stuff '.

"What are you doing Jessica?!"

"Oh sorry. It's just that this room is so captivating....that I almost forgot that I was going to punish you."

Then I tickled her so bad that she fell to the ground.

 

Why is this scene so fimilar......It's almost like deja vu.

 

"Did I know you why back before I met you in SM?"

"Huh....Sica you must knock your head bad!!!"

"I must have. Because I can't remember any of my childhood."

" I'm......sorry"

"It's ok. I think lets brush this topic off and find other thinks to say."

"Yep. I guess so."

"Since so much had happened today, why not we commerate it every 3rd day of the month?"

"Sure why not."

We pinky sweared and I thought I never would be able to find such a best friend in my life again.

 

I hope this all ends well.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello. A quickly update then I had promised. I was motivated by the pretty upvotes that you lovely readers and sunscribers had given me. Thus I put in more effort to write this story. I think,I have to write more as I'm gonna be mostly without internet access in 3 weeks time. Thus I will try my best to write at least half a chap per day?

The next few chaps will introduce more on snsd and Apink's past with Celine before continuing with the abduction thingy.

Thx for reading and subscribing. I love you guys so much that I can puke.

Just kidding I do love you guys for supporting me.

Peace out.....YOLO