Day 1: The Last Breathe I Take For The Night

When I End The Days' Without You

 

 

Celine's Pov

 

After experiencing the entire security lockdown of the hotel. Where there’s no more en route to go. The dead end is here.

 

Finally here?

 

The unbelievable number of guards that stacked up the basement with guns aimed at me. The sensational feeling of fear, anger and anxiety gave me a burst of adrenaline. I aimed at their groins. It was so tedious and suffocating that…I almost couldn't breathe. I’m losing my energy the last of adrenaline is leaving me. I wanted to give up. Really give up all after these years of fighting. While hoping theirs a day where I would be able to be who I wanted to be.

 

But it that all I wanted?

 

Every child born has a hope. No matter big or small. It's still an ambition and a dream that gives them the empowerment or motivation to move forward to commit the same actions each and every day to keep themselves alive. Each child or living human being is born into a different background and environment. Once they reached the beautiful and endangering human life. The world that I and all the others are being born into and with. We all fight and killed each other to get out our way.

 

To survive...

 

There is no denial I was innocent and too naive about the things that the world had made me into and forced me to become. I really want to run away. Not that I didn’t run away like what I’m actually doing. Didn’t it make a single difference to my life?

 

But Jessica...you told me not too.

You told me take you out for lunch…

I failed you. Like I always do…

No! I will face my fears all and once and for all today.

 

I was given more hope that I ever felt.

 

I will not lose my breath.

 

"Hands up!!!!"

 

The voices rang into my ear. Like an annoying thunder storm that would not stop while I'm asleep .I couldn't resist that the men would use their brutal force against me. So I can play a better game. Where I can turn the table… I thought of nothing to listen. To be frank of...But I was thinking...

 

"Hands up! I said put your hands up!"

 

I resisted again and again. They can't kill me. Till one of the man did showed his badges. I placed my hands behind and let them do the magic.

 

"You are under arrest for..."

 

Yeah of course, they didn’t had the exact sentence or law that could probably prosecute me. That didn't actually matter.

 

 I was only more concern, if I made it out....

 

Who will come after me?

 

Jessica’s Pov

 

I screamed and screamed all day long. To anyone who choose to approach me. I really pitied Sooyoung. However I’m not gonna forgive her. She rat me out and got the guards who supposedly should be minding Celine. They were stationed outside my doors. They left me alone in the room for ages. I can’t help to feel the pain that Celine had been through. The early childhood which I had forgotten and our early teens. Where we still were on at least a mutual relationship. Yet now…

 

Now it’s all gone.

 

I gave up on my voice and lay on my bed. Trying to forget what has happened and focus on the concert that’s happening tomorrow. I just…can’t. I can’t forget. After it’s imprinted into my head like sequel drama or movie. Every meeting and departure had the same thing going on. She became my hope and best friend and eventually leave me. And always hurting me. This is the third strike. I can’t handle it…

 

Anymore.

 

“Sica yah…Unnie?”

“…”

“Unnie?”

“…”

“Unnie! Unnie! Are you alright?”

“…”

“Unnie!!!”

The voice of a girl… a younger girl definitely calling me. Calling me like I’m in trouble.

 

Am I?

 

Why do she sound birds chirping? Like a goldfish blowing bubbles in the water? Huh?

“UNNIE!!!!”

 

What’s wrong with me?

 

“She had not been taking enough food. Just too exhausted. Must be the jet lag?”

“Nope. This isn’t the case Stephanie…she has been intoxicated some gas thus she developed some bad hallucinations. Leading her to make wrong  judgments…”

“Jessi!”

“Oh she must be awoken. Stephanie step aside. I need to do a checkup…on her if you may…”

“Yes..yes of course.”

 

I felt a pair of gentle hands checking me. Listening to my heartbeat and also taking my blood pressure. I didn’t understand what is happening…? I’m just dizzy and I can’t make sense of what situation I’m in but…

 

Her?

“Celine! Don’t Go!!!”

“Sorry I love you. Take care of yourself and I will be back again. To be your servant in my second life.”

“CELINE!!!”

I cried. There is no way I’m gonna let her go forever. I will lose my meaning in life.

Celine….

 

I woke up completely. Seeing the shocked face of Stephanie and her uncle. I gave them a blank and icy look. Couldn’t understand the point of being here without Celine.

 

Till…

 

“Sica!!! You are not DEAD!!!!”

“What?”

“Thank God!!Thank you thank you thank you God. I will not sin anymore!!!”

“Tiffany what’s going on?”

“You were dead but your heartbeat became normal once again.”

“…”

 

There’s one thing I know. I really hate my life.

 

 

Sooyoung Pov

 

Yes. I’m a betrayer. I like it. Not that I don’t want to be but…it’s just how one survive and one will die. I had seen my own sister being dragged away from me hidden and being cut out of contact. So now when I want to save my own life, there they were and are criticizing me about my heartless or cold blooded behavior. Of course from who? Her parents. My uncle and aunt. The one who had caused this to happen. So what! I can live my life as I want it to be.

 

Yeah. Not for another 30 years before all the idiots are dead.

 

I can’t believe I’m actually forced to take responsibility for this, I am not legally bonded by any terms nor contract. Yet the contradicting thing was…I’m going after her now. Yep after I let the police seized her and gave none of evidence to prove her innocents. I am so “thrilled” to be on this roller coaster ride again. “Again”. It’s like being redefined as a hero rather than a filthy selfish brat that doesn’t care about thing about her blood relations at all.

 

Yeah right…

 

But what led me into this was just a little conversation I had with my uncle and his lover…a.k.a Celine’s mom. Which makes my chills go down the spine. Like a horror movie that replays over and over again being stuck into your head. Which goes a little like this...

 

“Sooyoung.”

“Uncle. I’m not interested in any of your matters right now.”

“I know. But you’re still in the game.”

“…”

“The king and the game master has fought. While the little pawn looks along her sidelines wondering what was the better chances that she could be reunited with her sister without any other inference.”

“…”

“Little Sooyoung, I had seen you grow so much…However your unjustified actions make little meaning for me to allow SM to keep your little beloved band running.”

“…”

“I had contacted Lee Soo Man. I had offer him the best artist in the U.K., U.S.A, Japan that he can enlist with his new company which will also receive full funding on behalf of the Seoul Blues industries.”

“…What…do…you…want…?”

“Your life in exchange of my daughter’s.”

“Why…? Why must you do that…?”

“So I can raise this empire and kick my father off his throne and retain it till the day I die.”

“…Huh?”

“Yes…welcome back Choi.”

“…”

“You have 5 seconds to answer. 1…2…”

“Yes.”

“The lawyers are downstairs they will take you to her. Find her and run with her.”

 

Now…what can I do…for you?

 

 

 

 

A/N

Short and not sweet. Yeah I know I had been like pretty much lazy. Gonna grab a good night sleep and later on get more work done. Etc. Not writing another chapter till I'm officially retain my piano,math and composing skills. So pretty much is practise practise practise which makes perfection. Hell no. I wish life was easy and I'm so wasting time surfing and playing games through the net. So maybe on Sunday I will give you guys a good chap that has like around and definitely less than 2000 words. So sorry. But hey now you know I'm not those kind of peps who keep her promise Have a good day,night,hour,minute and second.

Peace.