L.A. Day 1 Part 1

When I End The Days' Without You

Abduction Day 2 L.A. March 2015

 

Celine POV

 

So no homecoming parade or so???

Hah. I tried to breathe in all the L.A. air as much as I could. I used to live here. When I was little.So that makes sense why my mom forced me to go to a American high school instead of a Korean one. I really miss the American air that I almost forgot something.

 

I'm somehow like abducted but more like a hostage.

 

So I'm hoping my dad will like give me directions, but I was in a seperate car with my 'dear dear old senile granddaddy'. If I really knew that this day will come, I would have never stop running. Most likely the things I would do is to travel across the world with no money and make my own by doing performing arts or so.

 

If I only knew.

 

Too bad. It's only this or else.....Hmm now I really must use my brain to work on it. So I asked my grandfather a request.

"Grandpa if you excuse me, I would like to make a phone call."

"With who?"

"Well it doesn't make sense that I travel all over here and not tell someone to take care of my pets and leave them to die in my apartment."

"Oh really?!"

"Yah, the supply of food for my cute pup,Jes must be running out so let me make a call."

"If you must....But if you try something funny"

"I will get it. Yeah I know. Now please give me my phone."

He relectantly handled my phone back and I was so glad about that. I immediately called Namjoo.Hoping she would pick up. It's like a 13 hours difference here and Seoul. As the phone rings.....my hearts races like I'm running up the hill. Of course I lied that I had pets. I don't even have much free time to myself. Why would I give more burden to my mind and soul with the responsibility of a living creature.Then finally she picked up.

"Namjoo-ah, it's Celine unnie."

The background suddenly created many weird noises and I was afraid the line is going to be cut off.

"Unnie,it's that really you????"

She must be worried sick.

" Yes is me. Listen I'm sorry I left so suddenly. Family errands. But I need you to go to my apartment to look after my pets."

"What pets???"

"My pets, please go to my apartment now I don't want them to be starving to death."

"Ummm.....Unnie I know.Text me your address and I will go now."

"Thanks Namjoo."

Phew at least this convo is over. I felt like death. Luckly I took some drama lessons during the trainee days or else that old man would have taken notice.

"You done?"

"Nope, I still need to text her my address and when she reaches my place I still need to give instructions to her to take care of the pets and get them to a pet's hotel."

"No comment...Do what you must do and hand the phone back when you're done."

I started taking a couple of selfie's. Hey sometimes selfie's are pretty important too.The old man fell asleep. I took the chance to text about my current situation to Namjoo. It goes something like this:

"Sorry.Sorry.My dad's bodyguards must have scared the hell out of you."

"Unnie. How are you?Are you hurt or something????!!!!"

With that I knew that Namjoo must have been deadly worried about me. I am pretty sure the bodyguards had threaten her badly because there was once when I wanted to meet my dad they actually had me running all around the building till my dad finally noticed that I was here. Then after that incident I never NEVER visited him in his office again. Which I also did not make anymore time for him at home too.So that's why my relationship with my family are quite sour.

"I'm fine but I need you to give me Snsd's Tiffany phone number. It's emergency. If you want me to get out of this mess."

"Okokok. Unnie then are you ok???"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's my grandpa who kipnapped me not my dad."

About a painful ten minutes later Namjoo replied with a surprise.

" Unnie.....I cannot get Tiffany's unnie number. She didn't give permission for that."

"WHAT!!!"

"She say she don't know you."

"Then help me, my granddad is going crazy and he's sleeping now this is my only chance to escape."

" I ask all our members all the SNSD contacts they have and send it to you directly."

"Thank You"

"Seohyun no : xxxx xxxx"

Suddenly another sender's text popped out.

"Unnie R U ok???YURI UNNIE: xxxx xxxx. Fighting"

That was from Hayoung she must be into Yuri. She always liked Yuri for her coolness. But if you really know Yuri she's just more like.... girl next door.Oh here comes another text from Chorong.

"Taeyeon:xxxx xxxx."

"Unnie fighting be safe.Hyoyeon:xxxx xxxx" from my dear cute Bomi.

"Yoona: xxxx xxxx. Sooyoung:xxxx xxxx." this must be from Eunji, she must know them well because she in the actress circle.

Lastly a number that I wished that Apink members didn't send. Jessica.

Why is my heart swelling in pain?

It's from Naeun .The text came much later then the other members. Maybe she know something about Jessica and I.

"Jessica: 2318 0104"

The number............. is the day 18th January 2004 where she and I met. And 3 was the promise number that I gave to her throughout all the years.

Tears start to flow.

 

Hide.

 

But where can I hide?

 

 

 

Namjoo's POV

 

 

At there are some news about Unnie. At least she's in good hands. I hope and I really pray for that. Between the free time I had all day. I tried to make the best of my time by finding out more about Celine Unnie. She was so secretive sometimes that make me doubt with trusting her with my feelings and secrets. If I only knew that her family was that mess up, I wouldn't have throw any of the tantrums I had when I was tired and depressed.The following article I found was a description of the Heir 'Celine Choi'

 

Celine Choi, Aged 17 is one luckly girls living in this unfair world. The only child of a couple who made tabloids many years ago for dating between the rivalry company. The product of the Choi's and Kim's industry's. Both sides have decline the news agency the permission to publish their name's. From analsying both company's relationship. They are seeming to be in bad state till this day. Yet the most funniest and outrageous thing was, the father of Celine who was Celine Kim before she reconcile with her father. Both daughter and father were unknown of each other's exsistence. It's unknown how did they get back together. But it make it clear that the Choi's did have a heir.

What makes her so lucky is that her parents who also are the only child in the family that gave birth to her, only. When her parents retire's she will inherit both company. It's unknown what will happen. Yet it's known that Celine is quite a rebel judging from interviews done with her schoolmates and classmates.Only a positive comment was made by a pretty girl who is a trainee in the famous 'S' entertainment. Who said " If you know her, she's more than meets the eye. She has a tough life so don't pressure her. Or else this may push her to not face her demons but become one." after saying that she left quickly afraid that we would ask more questions.

We did not manage to find any pictures or the actual Celine. However someday she will still have to face the limelight and assume the throne and flourish her sword. If not, both company off endless years of accomplishments and histories that impacted Globally and locally will become nothing but a textbook and potentially a forgotten past.

 

I was shocked. Really shocked about that. It must be her. Now I know why her grandfather abducted her. She has to carry the company if they do not want strangers to take over the company. But I was more shocked when she called and asked for Tiffany's sunbaenim number. I did my best and called Seohyun unnie immediately.

"Unnie!"

"Oh yes Namjoo sorry I didn't reply you. Is this a urgent?"

"Yes.Yes.Yes unnie I need to know"

"Uh Namjoo hold on."

Why is she procrastinating time????? I'm so frustrated and worried right now. I hope Celine unnie can wait.

" Oh Namjoo yes what can I do for you?"

"Unnie. Celine unnie is being in a bad situation. I wish I can explain to you but it's a life and death matter."

"Is it that serious? Are you fooling around Namjoo. I know you're a great actress."

"I'm not blaffing, can you just give me her number now."

"I afraid.....I can't Namjoo-ah"

" Just give me please."

"It's not in my position give her number but I will past the phone to Tiffany unnie now."

" Hello who is this?"

" Yes sunbaenim.It's Namjoo sorry for the sudden call."

"Oh! No prob."

"Can you please give me your number?"

"Umm......Why?"

"Seohyun just told me it's about Celine. Am I'm right?"

Oh no !!!! Damn that Seohyun. I mean...Why did unnie did that.Arghhhhh.

"Umm....Ye...yess"

"I got nothing to with her so if you excuse me."

"Unnie, she's is abducted and I don't know why she need's your number badly.She been gone for almost 2 days."

"I don't know....."

"Celine Unnie Grandfather abducted her and I think it maybe regarding tp the heir issue."

"A....alot of things had happen Namjoo hoobae-nim. I can't tell you....."

"Pretty please. Take this as a chance....."

 

Take this as a chance........

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast update right. You should thank me for that. I'm giving up some personal time and rest for this. Then I probably won't start writing any chaps after a day's time. So you all have wait. Thx for the comment and the subscribe's. I love u guys tat's why I'm working hard to push this story.I moving the story closer to the plot now. The first few chaps was to give u a better understanding of the relationship between Celine and snsd. And also who is Celine and her past.

The next few chaps will answer why did Celine actually leave SM and also why did she hurt snsd badly. Except for one person......It's in the previous chaps. So thanks again. And have a good weekend. More comments equats to less silent readers.

I think every author in aff or in the world who publish a story/book HATES. Readers who won't give feedback. Feedback gives us strength to write more story and motivates us to write more.

pEaCe OuT peps!!!!!! LOL