Past is not the Present

When I End The Days' Without You

I slept in amidst the conflict between my parents and I. The least I would like to do is to return to the States rather than flying off to Seoul. Nightmares are being named and called for a purpose. This allowed me to let the jet lag fly pass me. After I gave a Chorong a knowing glare. She literally became a whinny kid. Which she couldn’t stop showing her aegyo to me . I held her tight regardless what had happened in the past. I tried to stop my emotions in getting the better of me. It's just useless. I can't help to think that I was with her. The things that we did. Hanging out in the summer sun. Eating together. Practicing with all her might was a girl I had never wanted to lose. Another part of my memory. A memory that ceased to existed. To become nothing but a piece of imagery that is being stuck within my brain.

 

"Chorong, what do you think of me...As of now?"

"Humm...Unnie has changed, yet you still retained the happy and nonsensical vibes since the first day I had met you."

"Really?"

"Unnie...Sica Unnie, Tiffany Unnie and Sooyoung Unnie was just too worried about you. They don't mean too..."

"...Chorong-ah. There are people whom I had known in my whole life. There are things that made me felt abandoned. When it comes to that."

"Unnie..."

"Who says so!!!"

 

I turned around. Feeling the uneasy sense of guilt that crawled into my heart. Slowly. Like an unimaginable rate that makes you feel hurt every milliseconds passes. This was what she has done to me. Tiffany. This is what I had always felt about you. You tear me down and you build me up.

 

Who are you?

 

"Miyoung. I...shouldn't have entered into your life in the first place."

"You have to pay..."

"For all the things that I did...."

"No."

"..."

"Celine...yah.."

"Shhhh."

"..."

"I need to go.."

"Huh???"

"Chorong will you be my guest?"

"Unnie..."

"Let's Go."

 

Ignorance is your new best friend. Yes. It is! Not just a little quote from Paramore but define me for today. I had known what are the plans that my parents are gonna make me do once we reach Seoul...Lock me up in a full secluded institution. An institution that doesn't have classrooms, lecture halls or whatnot.

 

It's an ing Mental institution.

 

With a little manipulation from my beautiful mind, I made up a good story that brought my parents to buy it. I needed some space from reality. A reality called.

 

Hello...My name is Celine Kim/ Celine Choi.       

 

Regardless from what I had learn just for the past 15 hours on board the plane, my ex controls this plane. My friends are freaking weird. My dad is a crazy guy. My mom is too naive. Chorongnie is still a little girl by heart. Sooyoung is still crippled. Tiffany is confused. And lastly my dear dear Jesscia Jung is alone and wondering how will she compete with the nature that includes against all laws to be safe from me.

 

No. No more games till I leave.

 

The day was so lonely. Which made me felt the same, since a year and a week ago...I was being hurled onto the plane. Looking into the sky. It was blue. The clouds was light and white. Now only darkness came. It was dark throughout. My heart was dark and I can't see why I should live for this instant. I wanted to yet I refused to.

 

Open my heart.

 

 

 

Chorong Pov

 

After all Celine unnie was in conflicting argument between herself and all things that began with. B,P,J,S,T. Which represented the initials of Boyfriend, Parents, Jessica, Sooyoung and Tiffany. I wasn't included because I was her least of worries. However there was nothing that I could testify against her... Mr Hong our Cube Entertainment CEO personally asked me to tag along to "give her emotional support". Honestly, it was not an "emotional support" thing but more like a framing thing. I had to give up my schedules for this trip. Which consisted 3 days off from work. It was more like acting rather than actually feeling something. Unnie knew it. Nothing was able to be fool her. She knew what was survival. Till this day she knew...

 

"It's call may the best win."

"Huh? Unnie..."

"Chorong...I think there is no need for you to be in the presence of your sunbaes. They are to emotionally unstable to make sense of what they said."

"..."

"You can never hide. I knew. This is a trip to death."

"..."

"Must well I just...leave you in the hands of his."

 

She walked and opened the pilot control room.

 

"Stay here..."

 

And she walked away. As if she felt that there nothing for her to say and do to stay here...

 

 

"So...Do you know Celine?"

"...Um…are you speaking to me?"

".Yes...If not am I talking to some invisible friend?"

"..."

"So since my co-pilot is taking a break...Why don't you sit at his sit and chat for a bit?"

"I...don't...know...sir"

"Oh the Mollayo song."

"Huh?"

"Eereoji mayo,Baby geudaeneun mollayo"

"...Yah!"

"Huh... didn't I sang it correctly?"

"Not really..."

"So how should I sing it?"

"..."

"It's okay. I didn't expect this song would be a hit."

"What????!"

"Why?"

"Why?"

"Huh? What are trying to say?"

"Why do you think this song wasn't a hit?..It's Apink's debut song."

"Oh...."

"..."

"Actually, I heard this song way back before you debuted."

"What!"

"Hey! Hold your horses... Celine sang to me one day. And I was like... What the heck!"

"..."

"She wrote the song. Didn't knew that it will be her efforts that made you all fairies."

"...Unnie...Unnie...Unnieeeeee???"

“Yes?... Is it too weird?”

“Wait…She wrote the song?”

“Yep. She sure did. The company must had threatened her enough to make to do so.”

 

He smirked. Yet I’m feeling so dejected.

 

“So…do you still like her?”

“Do you?”

“Why aren’t you answering my question?”

“Because, you do know the answer.”

“Stop messing up my head!”

“Then stop screaming like a freaking 5 year old girl!”

“What!!!”

 

I can't take this and take and everything anymore! This is the last time I will be controlled by the company and anyone around who is manipulating my logic and moral values. This is not "PARK CHORONG". I feel so...hurt. Unnie can’t be died to me. If I know it in my heart that she was the one who made me to be…

 

Park Chorong. Apink’s Park Chorong.

 

I must return Unnie's Justice.

 

“I guess I will take my leave sir. It’s nice to meet you.”

 

I left the pilot room. Without hearing any last words.

 

She deserved at least my gratitude.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi! Your good for nothing author returns. I hope the next chap will come in a week. Wrote this long ago yet too lazy to continue writing. Thanks to the emo songs that led me back to this story. Thank you for subscribing. See u guys in the next chap.