Aftermath Of My Soul

When I End The Days' Without You

Year 2016 March 3rd

Celine Pov

Deadline unknown…Soon…

 I looked back… I know I shouldn’t had done this to all of them.

Before the guns exchanged its fires. I jump in between. Pushing Sooyoung away. We were best of friends and cousins. After our little game in L.A. last year, we both resumed back to our original lives. My job in Cube Entertainment seems to be done. I had nothing to do. My parents and both sides of my grandparents let me be who I am.

I became a national threat and a psychopath.

I was released. Today. At the of midnight, the prison gates opened and I was free. Decorated with scars from battles. I was too misunderstood till I can’t be sure of whether justice existed this world. The world of good?

Am I good to begin with?

I was boarded to a car. A car that used to belong to mine.

Not anymore?

The feeling of foreign keep running through my heart. My life that made me numb. I drove to the airport. The private plane was parked at the airstrip patiently waiting for my arrival.

So this is who I am?

I look closely to see a few figures nervously waiting at the entrance of the plane.

I don’t know who they are. They don’t know me anymore.

I alighted from my car and without gathering any of my belongings that the prison wardens handed back to me…I took the lighter and some gasoline that I withdraw from car just now.

Let the past burn.

The people on the plane were greatly shocked.

At least she understood.

“Jessica Jung.”

“Celine Kim.”

We re-introduced ourselves as I entered the plane. The old couple who convinced that there were my parents…

I took no notice of them. I have no past with them.

“Celine ssi, is it okay that I call you Celine?”

“Yes of course. If you don’t mind that I will just call you by your name.”

The nervous energy seems to be higher on the other side of the room.

Who could it be?

I walked into the end of the plane which the plane generally is being separated into a few sections for privacy of each and every one of the travellers on board.

Her wounds seems to yet to be healed but…

We had a stare down. Till someone else cleared her voice.

“Hi…I’m Stephanie but you can call me as Tiffany.”

“What’s the difference between your real name and the name you want to be called?”

“Um…”

“It’s okay. Tell me later if you wanna.”

“Sure!”

I sat down on the nearest vacant seat that is closest to her.

The wounded woman had nothing to say but to complain.

“Yeah where is my food!!!!”

“I will get it for you.”

I offered.

“…”

I walked to the front of the plane. Completely ignoring the other occupants of in the plane.

“Miss!”

The air attendant was shocked but tried to hide her face though it’s too obvious who she is.

Or was…to me.

“Ye…Yes….I mean…What…can I help you with?”

She’s still the same. I know your heart is still the same.

“What type of food do you currently have you now?”

“Um...Miss who is for?”

“For the wounded woman at the back of the plane.”

“Oh…”

“Can you hurry? I don’t really wish to stand on the plane about 15,000 feet above ground.”

“Yeah sure. I will send the food to her. You can return to your seat Miss.”

Chorong-ah. Why must you lie?

“May I know your name?”

“Um… my name is Chorong. Park Chorong.”

“Oh! I see. I’m Celine. That’s my name. I don’t really have a surname. Just call me Celine.”

“Ye…ss”

“You have worked hard. I will tip you later.”

Her crimson face. How beautiful.

I returned to my seat.

“The air stewardess will serve the food shortly.”

“We had an air stewardess?”

“Yes we do. She said her name was Park Chorong.”

“Uh….”

“Yes. What?”

“…”

“…”

Awkward silence.

“Do you know me or…perhaps remember me?”

Start anew Choi Sooyoung. I beg of you.

“No.”

“You know me. Don’t act up.”

Don’t make me feel any less guilty I am now.

“I don’t. My name is Celine and yours?”

“HUMPH! We’ll see about that.”

Can I really forget the pass and start all over?

I went to bathroom. Letting go of my tears. The friends and sisterhood that supported me till now.

Am I nothing to be feared of?

I locked myself there for endless amount of time.

None of them know what I’m feeling now.

There came a knock. I timid knock.

“Celine…”

“…”

“It’s me your father.”

“…”

“Come out please.”

“…”

“I won’t hurt you… …. Neither anyone else will in this plane.”

At the very moment. There came a turbulence.

Let me die of turbulence. God. Please answer to my prayers.

The knocks became harder and noisier. Then… they started breaking the door.

“Come out!!!!”

“…”

“Come out!”

“1! 2! 3!”

The door broke down. They drag me to a seat and seat belted me.

I was crazy. I will be crazy till I die. Till… they let me die.

After the turbulence ended.

Slap

“What were you thinking!!!”

“…”

“Dear don’t be angry. You won’t want her hauling out of the plane now.”

“…”

“She’s my child. I gave birth to her.  And what is she doing to me now!!!”

The woman broke down into tears. I looked blank. They started tying me down. I didn’t less cared what happened. I closed my eyes.

May the nightmares fly by……

 

Chorong’s Pov

 

This morning I was nervous. It’s 2am in the morning. Everyone on the plane are widely awake. Afraid they will even miss the moment when she arrives.

“It should be time that she arrives!”

“My dear she will be okay. Let’s just wait…”

“Mr and Mrs Choi. I think Celine will be here soon.”

I reassured them.

And myself…

Slowly the clock ticks and her Lamborghini arrived…

Is she there?

She parked about 30 metres away from the air strip. Taking a large bottle and pour the liquid it contained. All around the car. And threw something…

BomBomBom.

The car exploded. She wasn’t fazed by any of it. She just continued walking towards the plane.

Why do I feel so nervous? It’s just merely 9 months I last saw her. Not personally but on TV…

A year. One whole year I last saw her in person. She changed. I saw her gazes and eyes drown in fear, hate and…. Hurt. We all gave her no better than pain and hurt to her. I came to bring her back… because… we all felt responsible for her…for her pain and her life. We all contributed to it. I just came in representative of my members. I hid immediately. Once she entered the plane. Jessica unnie immediately introduced herself so as Celine unnie.

Celine unnie? Do I even have the basis to even call her that?

She ignored her parents completely. I saw her walking towards the end of the plane. I heave a sigh.

I have to be mentally prepared.

Around an hour later, I walked to the storage fridge and warmer which kept all the food and drinks. I was going to return to my seat and she came…

Hide or run?

She was friendly enough to make me think that she really had lose all her memories from her past. But who knows? Everyone knows that she will kill herself at any moment. Yet we tried to give her as much space as possible. After I served food to Sooyoung unnie, I went to my seat curling myself up and spoke a silent prayer to God. And the turbulence came…

Celine Unnie is inside!!!”

“Mr and Mrs Choi Celine Unnie is inside the bathroom!”

“What! She must get out of there or else she might die!”

He went to the toilet knocking as hard as he could. Trying to convince her to come out. But with no avail she wouldn’t listen or reply.

“Let’s break down the door now.”

“Okay.”

I am so grateful that my father trained me in hapkido. Together with Mr Choi, we kicked the door. And…it broke.

I quickly strap her to her seat and went back mine.

Must it always be like this?

When the turbulence died down. Together with the help of Jessica unnie and Tiffany Unnie we tied her down. At least for now we know that she wouldn’t go anywhere. I went to the last sector of the plane where the Unnies’ were at…

“Oh! Chorong…”

I burst into tears. I felt so bad about myself. I wanted to kill myself. I can’t bare it…

“It’s okay Chorong. We could never understand her till she sacrifices her life for all of us again. She gives nothing but loyalty of her heart...”

“That includes her life….Jessica.”

“Sooyoung ah!”

“You know I’m right. She will not have ended up in prison if she wasn’t shot. They framed her.”

“We all know that!”

“Not another of your sarcasm. Tiffany unnie.”

“Alright! You’re right. We should had left you two alone. And this won’t happen…”

Tiffany unnie hold her tears though it’s already leaking from the capacity of her eyes. I keep quiet and gather my courage to be brave to face the future with Celine unnie.

“Unnie’s. I don’t know who she was and who she is. But in my heart I make an oath to believe her and help her even it’s the most insane and ridiculous thing that every single human being will view it as…”

“…”

“I will fight for Celine unnie. No matter what. Who. What. Where. When. Why. How. This will serve my guilt….”

I cannot no longer keep myself strong…I collapsed in tears.

Unnie…

“We all will support her.”

Sooyoung spoke up. And tried to lighten the mood.

“If you all cry again, you all will be cry-babies and I will have to baby sit you all!”

“What!”

“Yah! You can’t even move properly. Say so for yourself. You still need us to bathe you!!!”

It worked the unnie are bickering over the smallest things.

I smiled. My heart smiled. Celine Unnie we will never let you go…

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Hi. I want you all to take a break from the plot and take a futuristic look on what happen after the abduction. It will help you understand the process of the abduction. I know this is a sad sorry and also a emotion roller coaster. I had told you in the foreword.

I'm sadistic.