Who are you?

When I End The Days' Without You

Tiffany's POV

 

2006 October(Day of Trainee's test)

 

Typically I know what I want. But I don't really know what happened. I was in school that day and I saw her. She was doing the same routine. Yet I had a bad feeling about this. She was late for school which I haven't seen it before since the day I entered here. She gave a look that was so pained and I could tell she was trying to hide her emotions. I just know...... Because I have been through I have been through it time to time. This emotion turmoil that turns people being grinded from stone to sand. The process to pick oneself up is truly a long process. I want to help her and understand her. However my mind won't let go of the walls that I had built to protect my fragile soul.

"Hey!" a word spoke out from my mouth.

"Hey." she replied.

I want to but I don't how to but I got to start from somewhere.

" Wanna eat lunch together with Jessica and me?"

" Yeah, sure why not. I'm have class with Jessica after lunch why not."

Strange. Celine never stayed for class and as from the gossips I heard. She is one badass. Yet she is so different as I approach her.

Nevertheless she turn up at the school cafeteria when class ended. She walked casually. Without a word she did something I should have expected.

"FOOD FIGHT"

There the whole place turn into a real mess hall. She just walked out smugly. I followed her and stopped her.

" Why did you do that?"

" I just want to."

" Is it about all the gossips that make you live life as a deliquent?" I asked without hesitation.

" Is life all you think what it is?"

" That's why I clarifying with you!"

" Then I should have died in the first place."

" What wrong?" my tone starts to soften.

Her eyes met mine.

And for the first time. I saw nothing in life but pure hatred and scars.

 

Jessica's Pov

 

2007 August 5th(Inkigayo)

 

 

I'm so overwhelmed. The day we're finally going to debut. I have to calm down. Calm down

" Hey."

I heard a voice but I'm the only one in the room.

" Hey!"

It's spoke again. Is it karma. I clapse my hands and prayed hard. Don't do this to me. Especially not on my debut day.

" Hey."

I turned I saw her.

" How did you get in here?"

" Scare you didn't I?"

" What brings you here?"

" CONGRATS!"

" What?" a cheeky smile rise upon my lips.

" Sica, I promised. And I will never give up my last promise to you."

Tears formed in my eyes. I was up late practising in the SM because I don't want to screw up the song. It's 3am and I never forgotten the promise she made back then.

"I, Celine Kim will swear that on the day of Sica's debut. I will show up at 3am with a bouquet of roses."

" You are your daydreams all over." a pre-teen Jessica said and let her friend fool around till the night falls.

"I did treasure all the friendship, Sica"

Her voice seems shakey. I know what's wrong. I saw what had happen between her mom and her. I know something is threating her.

" What are you going to do next?" I asked curiously.

" None of business, Jessica-shi"

Her cold voice and her facade coming all again.

" It's just you and me." I sincerely said.

" I had always love you Sica as a sister. But you know sometimes we humans need to move on with life."

"I don't understand."

" I found my dad....... I'm moving in with him."

"That's great but why are you giving up with your life and your interest just like that?"

The day I last saw her was on the trainee's test. I knew and we all knew she sabotage the auditions. She didn't make it as she had planned. I never saw her in school again. Tiffany said that she never even turned up for class. I knew that she was hidding and I went to look for her. Not too long later. A note was left on my school desk.

It says:

Sica, tomorrow I will make your school life horrible.Yet in return, I'm gonna give you straight A's in your exams. Just kidding.

I'm doing great with life. I'm actually moving on. So I hope you would too. Forgive me for not answering my sudden departure. I will follow up with you with my last promise.

C

I knew the note was from her. I kept it.She did come back.Like she promised.

"How did you know it was your father?"

"Well, my mom came home out of the blue 3 years back and said something."

"WELL. What???" I was getting impatient.

" My father is the boss and only son of the competing company, Seoul Blues."

"...."

" I found him. I took a DNA test with him and it's comfirm that his my father."

"Then isn't your father a Choi?"

" Yes. Thus I'm changing my surname to Choi.I'm going to live with him for a few years. My mom has to share custordy and then I will find a better way to do things with my life."

Knock.Knock.

A sudden knock scare the hell out of me.

" That's my cue. My dad is waiting. See you Jessica Jung. I hope you will forget me."

Then I fell asleep.

When I woke up it was 9:30am, I was back at the dorm. The girls are all up. But strangely I could not recall anything about last night. I conclude it as a dream. Then I found a bouquet of roses next to my bed. A note hidden in between the roses.

I am great fan. Sorry about last night. Congrats to you for debuting.

C.C.

This day is getting weirder and weirder. What happened. Who are you C.C.?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So I make Jessica forget about Celine. Whoo hoo. One down 8 to go. I'm going to explained maybe 5 chapters from here about how did Jessica lose all her memories with Celine. I could say it will be scientific. Next apink.

About my exams. 5 down,2 to go. Thx for subscribing.Sorry for the potential spelling errors. I didn't bother to Google it.