Family?Friends? Part 1

When I End The Days' Without You

 2007 March (High School Graduation)

Celine's Pov

 

"I'm not going for the graduation ceremony..."

"What are you insane!! I give birth to you and refuse to let me see that particular moment when YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL!"

There goes my mom again and again. She's is totally off about my personal life. I can't possibily go to the ceremony with seeing Jessica and Tiffany there.

Not when I make them forget about me.

"I don't wan to go...."

There's when my appears and I thought I felt the sky was bing lifted off my shoulders. But the miraculous thing about love is that you will loss all you ability to analyse the situation and make a inference(conclusion) with your exsisting logic and intelligence.

"Honey, are you ready?Let's get going."

So definitely both sides of my family are certainly in cahoots together in making me go.

"Fine. But once I grab the cert. I'm gonna dissapear."

"Do whatever you want by then. If you must."

My dad was clearly understanding of my position. I do love him more than my mom. Though I spent and met with him 2 years ago.

"And for the fact will your parents come?"

My mom questioned. I 'love' my family for this. Their endless disputes happened once again when I met with my dad and I certainly was sandwiched between both sides.Since I'm half of each if them. It was like crap. But hey, sometimes families must be a bit messed up or else it won't be called a family.

"Yes they are coming. They say they had missed their precious grandchild life for more than a decade. They're not going to miss it."

"Suit yourself. They better not ruin the ceremony."

My mom was surely mad about them coming. Because in fact a lot of things has happened before I was born.

I hope all this end well.

Soon. My 'small' family of three went to the hotel ballroom that my mother booked for the Seniors Graduation. Once I reached there. I really wanted to dig up a tunnel .and run away. I saw many of my cohorts nicely dressed and trying to not ruin their pretty dresses,for the girls and smart attire,for the boys. While I choose to dress as casually as possible. Wearing sandals,jeans and a plain cotton t-shirt.For once, I thought I should have taken more effort on myself for this 'nice,warm and cosy' graduation. ceremony. Once my parents were out of sight, I run to the hotel's bar which was located at the far end of the site. I was legal to drink. So I asked for some cocktails and drunk some. Till my father arrived and drag me back.

"The ceremony almost started without you."

"Let it be...hic..I care"

"You must have a few drinks.Huh"

My dad laughed. I didn't really bothered. I wanted myself to be sort of drunk so that I could at least have the face to stand in front of those two girls that I ignored and hurted badly. Thus I drank more than a few cups, in fact a dozen or more.

"Celine Kim"

"Huh. What?"

The crowd laughed but was sternly hushed by the principle who threw uneasy glances to my mom.

"Please welcome our valedictorian. Celine Kim"

Huh?????

What the hell is going on?

I froze in the limelight. I knew I was a good student. But didn't knew that I got grades that were so perfect that got me to be this years valedictorian. No one actually told me.

It was their plan in the first place. Hmmm. I see. You played the mouse and I played the cat all the while.

Plan A run away. Oh no the guards are closing up the door. Then plan B. Say a few words.No I can't ruin my cohorts moment.Fine Plan C. I will wing it.

" Hello and good afternoon everyone. I'm Celine Kim and I am elated to be named the valedictorian for this cohort.."

A few snorts and mumurs run through the crowd. I was not losing any confidence as I was you know. Drunk for a fact.

"I can see that some peps .Hey!.Are bad mouthing again. Am I right? Let me pay a little tribute to those who had bad mouthed me."

I could see the faces of those little b*tches looking at me. So I called them right up.

"Well. I can see you plain Jane.Jane Park. The girl who wanted to be the 'in' crowd."

I even emphasised on it with my hands of the quotation marks.Her epic faces make my day and I started to talk more.

" K. I in the first place didn't even want to be here. So let's just get over with this."

My mom was hidding and my dad was just smiling proudly. Yet I knew I had to make this work.

"Yes I know. How can I even stand here without turning up for the pass few months.I know I am a 'genius'.So listen carefully. This school is a place. You provide low quality and poor mimickery of a proper standard Americian High school. I had gone through better educational system than this. And hey yeah, my mom own this place I know. I don't give a damn. I didn't even want to appear so bear with me. I ask of you all. I had the fact that I'm a heir. You heard it right. I am ed off heir. And if you want a piece of me. OFF. OUT."

That's when the school authorities had enough of me and decided to remove me by force. Which I wasn't so happy about. All that frustrations that was carved into my skin all these years came out. I had more to say.I brutally kicked the security guys at their groin and continued my moment.

"I hate you all. It's the fact. And you all hate my guts. So I will tell you that you b*tches and B*stards can have a better life rather than idling in any ed insitution. Go back to America. This place is too small for us to conquer. You want to make it big and spectacular. I say here. Foremost.Life is all about silly cultures that make us narrow-minded and conforming.I hate being a Korean. It's superstitions and culture make me who I am. A ed up kid who had no home and will  not have one till the day I die."

And I out immediately.

Whisphers. Why are they talking?Why do I have to be in a family?I want to die. Right now.

I regained conciousness. They said that I was out for 10 minutes. My parents and grandparents were all around me.

Worried?

That was the first time in my life that I saw my mother having a worried look. But as I stared upon my family. I heard another voice.

Her,Or they?

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I saw her. Yes her. Celine Kim.

The girl that I had some affection for. She's some reason that I ended up here. Graduating. I wasn't as perfect in some subjects that I should be exmaple science. It was her who actually helped me. She sent me notes and I knew it had more. She liked me. More than as a friend. How did I know? She was lonely. More to that. She was real creepy when I first met her. Judging from the rumours and gossips that I heard, she was a person whom....I guess seriously hurt along in her childhood till this day. Thus she would had walked in the wrong way of 'love' I guess.

I kind of missed her. First she wasn't in SM anymore. Secondly, my grades were falling and there is no one I could approach for help except for her. Third.

She didn't even say goodbye.

I wanted to confront her. But I guess, there is something about her that's more than meets the eye. I knew it. She is a wealthy person. I know. She's more than a heir to a company. But to two company. Her mom......and her dad. I know. I found out when I saw her dad dragging her into the ballroom. Her grandparents whom her dad which did took after their looks. I was bothered us I saw Jessica staring at her like I am right now. Jessica once told me that she lost her memories due to an car accident. She said that she recently got back some blurry scene's of her past.Which was her spending time with a girl.

" A girl that looks excatly like Celine. Celine Kim."

I was certainly confused about all that the that she had said. But I know. Why. I asked around and found nothing till the day Jessica grandparents from San Francisco came to pay a visit. And I happened to meet them when Sica asked me to join them for dinner.

It was that night after dinner. I asked Sica's Grandma.

"Yes. I lived in L.A. and surprisingly I was born in the same hospital as Sica."

"Oh what an conincidence."

"Yes. We were shocked."

"Oh.I see. So you train with our dear Jessica and go to school with her too?"

"Yes. Grandma. I do. And in fact we also have another friend who used to do the same routine as us too."

"Oh really.Who?"

"Celine.Celine Kim.But she recently quited SM and also transfered her school curriculum to home schooling."

"Oh......Um who you excuse me for a while. I happened to forget that I need to take my medications."

Strange. She must had knew Celine.

What's between with them?

 

I don't know you but I want to?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another chappie for you peps.Happy birthday to me in 4 more days. AFTER a piano exam and a school paper. Phew. At least nothing falls on my birthday. So do you like this chap?i KNOW it's a bit of vuglar. my current classmates had been an influence to me a goody-two-shoes.

Just Kidding. i USED to be very vuglar. It shocked the hell out if my classmates. When I sweared at them.

That incident was like this.

I was sitting a the sidelines for PE and they were playing baseball. At least the miniture version of it. And the ball went flying to me and hit me in the head.Then I went "f*uck you" and my classmate was quite shocked because I had the look of a goody two shoes and also hardly sweared. At least in front of their faces.

Thx for the upvotes and all the view, subcribing blah blah blah. don't care and don't bother about asking u to comment. It's useless. No wonder all the aff authors kept writing." No silent readers" OR "cOMMENT" in almost every fanfic I read. But what the heck. It's like they should be grateful that there are people reading and at least commenting or even as a bonus upvoting. I know because I read aff's fanfic. I subscribe, upvote and comment. And spaz over the characters. I even scolded a aff author for the poor grammer and spelling. aND Really it did helped her in the end. She managed to get an A for her English exam.