Clearing The Empty Soul

When I End The Days' Without You

3rd March 2016

Celine’s Pov

 

I was pretty much bound to the seat. Unknown to them. I had already unbound it. How? I learned skills while meeting some fellow prison-mates in the States. I was chartered to quite a few of them. A few different State prison in San Francisco. The people there cannot take me seriously. So… I pulled some tricks up my sleeve. With some utensils. I was able to arm myself without a gun and a knife. So in return for protection, I had some people teaching me to escape from bounding. Some even taught me to sneak in ‘illegal’ possessions. Drugs, phone, internet connections and explosives. I can have it all. The guards were oblivious. Till there were some informants…told them I can escape. Which I won’t… They sent me all around. Finding it useless. So they kept me…staying alone. Having my time alone. I closed my eyes and ended that thought. I took a glance on the sleeping passengers on board the private jet or plane. I walked up and went to the pilot room. I saw….

 

Him. There tired from hours of flying. I loved him. How?

 

How did he find me?

 

“Hi.”

 I stared. I was afraid that my heart would speak the wrong words. I don’t want to be weak… especially right now. Right Now!

“I know you don’t want me to be here. But I need to fly this plane to Seoul first.”

“…”

“Don’t fret. I won’t hurt you. I’m sorry.”

“…”

 

Hastily. I left the control room. I cannot face the world yet. There he comes running to me.

 

“Don’t go!”

He hugged me or back hugged me.

“…”

“Don’t! I cannot leave you anymore.”

“Because I own this plane. Because I have brains. Because I have an empire. Because I have famous and beautiful friends.”

“NO! Nothing of that. But you…”

“…”

“Celine…Please. Stay. I will go wherever you wanted to…”

“Then will you die with me?”

“Yes, I will lay and die with you.”

“Will you set me free?”

“…”

“I know you can’t.”

“…”

“I don’t want any more of these false promises. Please. Will you excuse me? Let me be alone.”

“I…don’t want to…but tell me when…then I will let you go…”

“…”

“I know I cannot understand. Please give me time and chances to do so…”

“No. Have I ever told you…?”

“Yes. You have no time and no chances to waste. Every day will be our last breathe.”

“That’s my answer.”

“I guess.”

“Goodbye.”

I went to him and linger a kiss. A kiss that I controlled myself from lust and hunger.

 

He let me go…

 

As I returned to my seat. I saw my newfound friend sitting on place.

 “What a melodrama! Can you tell me the juicy secrets you both have?”

“…”

“I have all the time you want…”

“…”

“Stop it! You know and we all know you are not what other perceive you as…”

“Don’t hesitate…Jessica.”

“Well? When did the both of you start?”

“The relationship between me and him are just nothing than lust.”

“Oh…REALLY!”

“Yes.”

I said with a smile. I signal her to come closer.

“You like him don’t you?”

She replied with a smile.

“Jealous?”

“Nope. If you want…Find me a good hiding place and I will reward you with some nice secrets.”

“…”

“I promise I won’t do any harm to my body or escape.”

“…”

“Fine! Handcuff me. If you really feel that insecure.”

“Nah… I was just testing you…You are really back.”

“Not 100% but 1.”

“Alright I do know a place here.”

 

She led me to the end where I saw the three girls sleeping. I looked at their faces. But I don’t want to remember what happened between us. It’s too tragic for me to even really look them into their eyes when they are awake. I felt guilt like they feel the same too. I want to make them believe that the Celine Kim or Celine Choi has already died…The person you see here is just an empty shell of her. You will not feel the soul. I want them to feel that…

 

Yet. My tears are at the breaking point and choking…

 

She opened a hidden door. Revealing a nice supply of medical equipment and a sleeping doctor. And then she took me farther in. Which held a nice bathroom. With a Jacuzzi and a large shower area. There was a sofa in it too. I am beginning to feel…

 

The luxury of home.

 

She pulled me to the sofa and made me spill out my relationship with the pilot.

 

Which of course. Why would I.

 

 

Jessica’s Pov

 

Now. I’m furious. She tricked me. Again. But this time. She was not the one running. I was. She started splashing water on me. Which I was like…seriously…

“Hey stop this!”

“Why? Do you want more?”

And she grab the showerhead and spray more water on me.

 

This choding!!!

 

I make her stop. Which I gave her my icy stares and prompting her more to make me drenched.

 

“Are you done yet?”

“Nope. I just want to make you angry.”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“Look. Okay I will stop. I want to make this mood happier before…”

“Before you leave.”

“No. I won’t leave.”

“Then?”

“You know this matter won’t end till my grandfather is dead.”

“Yes…”

“I will wait for him to die.”

“But…”

“I know. I will have ages to go.”

“Celine…”

“I will make sure the old man pay for what he gets.”

“…”

“This won’t involve in anyone of you. I had some connections. The prisoners I met are already finding ways to hunt the man. The man whom my grandfather…”

“The assassin?”

“Yes. He is being tracked down by the ex-convicts.”

“Why…No never mind that. I don’t want you to be in prison or let yourself be in danger again.”

“…Jessica… I have left nothing to say…”

“Huh?”

“…”

“What! Don’t scare me!!!”

“…Ha!!! Tricked. You.”

“…”

“Okay I will be serious. They are the not all ex-convicts but most of them are framed. They have or were framed.”

“And release…”

“Just like me. I was funding them to go back to college.”

“While?”

“In return…I want them to help me find the assassin.”

“So…”

“The emotional turmoil thing…Nah. But I will be acting.”

“…Oh…”

“Don’t worry. I can make it. I know it. Before you all woke up. I have already checked this place out. So none of the conversation will be recorded.”

“…”

“Sorry to deceive you. I just want to make it better for everyone.”

“…Do think it’s better?”

“Yes. I know. Each tear that was shed for me.”

“Breaks your heart?”

“No. I mean yes in some ways but…”

“Oh no.”

“It increase my vengeance against that bastard.”

“…”

“I won’t do anything that is stupid to you all.”

“No. You outwit us and you fool us and…”

“I get what you all want for me and from me.”

“…”

I knew her. She was and still is my best friend. I just wished the moment was longer till. We were interrupted by some people.

 

Why can’t we have some time alone?

 

Chorong’s Pov

 

I was awoken by the sounds of panic.

“She and Sica disappeared!”

“What!!”

“Ok Let’s search the entire plane.”

“Unnies? “

“Oh Chorong! You’re awake. Come we need to do a search around plane.”

“Celine?”

“Yes. Come. Now.”

“Yes.”

 

The Unnies faces changes rapidly from anticipation to worried and frustration.

“Arghh!!! Where can she be?”

“I don’t know….”

“Unnie. I think I know where.”

“Where?”

“The bathroom at the end of the plane.”

“Ahh…”

“Okay! Let’s go.”

We headed to the bathroom quietly. Just to be polite to the doctor on board who had actually had a hard time…Giving her a shot. Which keeps her calm.

“Ah! There you are!”

The unnies herded towards Celine Unnie. Yet I feel so out of place. I was relieved and I don’t know where to start. Sooyoung Unnie who’s trying get to the sofa because she was too tried from limping all around the plane. Though it’s only less than 100m long. But it’s tiring for a patient like her. She caught my stares and… returned it with a smile.

 

A knowing smile.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Hi. Fast update. Yeah. But not for long. I will be overseas for the next 3 weeks. So you guys will either get a slow update.I will update when there's wifi or I will buy a data card. The spelling and grammar errors will be more frequent. So I really need you guys to have, patience. I look forward writing more chaps. This forward-looking chapter is for you and I to break from the plot. To take a rest and then dive in when you have enough oxygen. So have a nice day. Peace out.