My Past Is No Longer A Mystery

When I End The Days' Without You

Author Pov

 

Yes now we have come closer to understanding Celine's past. But why with all the pain and disappearance. The sudden reconciliation with her father. Why SM did asked the trainer's to torture her? Why her maternal grandparents treated her initially like that? What were the reasons that Celine she loved her mom? Why Tiffany did changed her life? All the questions till the day Celine meets Apink. Are all being answered?

 

Come into my life as I gladly welcome you. Do not stay for long if you do not wish the pain to be inflicted into your life too.

 

Year 2005

 

She was angry and she is sad. It wasn't the first time it had happen but it eventually will become like that. The “that” is the reoccurring sequence which happens. Example hate love, love hate.

Like Titanic. The one whom is praised, eventually falls to the depths where no man can ever be saved.

“Hello I’m back!”

“Mom?”

“Oh my baby girl let me give you a kiss and a big bear hug.”

“Uh…no thanks?”

“*smooch* Oh I love it when hug me and caress my skin.”

“Mom!!! Ewww! I’m gross out.”

“Don’t go! I want you to stay. I don’t care if our parents found out. You are not the Seoul Blues heir or owner neither I’m the Lora heir.”

So…..I do have a dad?

Curiosity lingered through her mind, she went to her room immediately with her newfound information and found that she looks so similar to Seoul Blues Heir and now the CEO of the company. Have anyone heard of the idiom “Curiosity Kills the Cat.” Like that she knows that the more she digs in, the more chances that she would ever get in trouble with….maybe both sides of her family. Maternal and Paternal. Thus she quietly and sneaked around to find some ways to contact the man who is possibly her dad, the father figure she wanted. The man and head of the house. The person which who could hold her and accompany her when she’s lonely.

Is that reality of manifestation of hunger and thirst for love?

However she gathered her courage and moved forward. She approached and found her father. She did a DNA test with him. She didn’t want to believe the ray of sunshine shining in front of her. She was insecure, hopeful but also having feelings all over the place. Holding her breathe she moved on and waited for the results.

“So Celine are you afraid.”

“Nope, Sir”

“I told you many times to call me dad.”

“Well…I’m not sure you are my dad. And I don’t really want to get my hopes up.”

“Yes I know. But to me you are more than just Celine, but a miracle that proved the love of your mom and mine.”

“Yeah.”

“Um… Miss Kim Celine, your DNA test report is out.”

“Well. It’s nice to know you Sir.”

“You have not even look at the results why you are so sure that I’m not your dad?”

“Well…”

Yes the final answer to her years of pain and torment.

He’s my dad. 100% related.

“So…dad.”

He hugged her tightly. Tears flows endless for the father and daughter. They are happy. But will others be?

“Mom. I brought someone special to see you!”

“Celine have I ever told you not to come to the office if it’s not anything extremely urgent!”

“Mom…take a look.”

Her eyes softens and tear creep to the edge of to her eyes. The man that she was trying to avoid all this years is right in front of her. In front of her and walking towards her. She tried to be angry but she couldn’t. All this years of walls she had built up because of him has fallen.

“I love you. It never changed my beautiful.”

 

Year 2006

 

So I really should own some explanation about the relationship of Tiffany and Celine. From a third person point of view, it’s just filled with some misunderstanding between both of them. Thus the day when Celine met Tiffany. She was happy because there are more people to take of Sica from then on. To replace her role. To remove herself from Jessica forever and ever. Tiffany personality never really matched Jessica personality in the first place. But to make sure that Tiffany would eventually be able to be BFF with Jessica and also take care of her. She did her best to ease Tiffany’s pain and worries to make her and give her the ability to spend time and nurture the relationship between the both of them.

If Tiffany really knew, she would hated the hell out of me.

“Grandfather please sit.”

“Ahh…This is more comfortable.”

“Yes. What would you like to drink?”

“Um…Green Tea.”

“Okay. I will go get some now.”

“Wait. Before that I need to talk to you.”

“Yes. Sir.”

“You survived longer than I expected.”

“Yes I know.”

“I gave you the time to do what you want and so, in exchange you must listen to me this time.”

“…”

“Go to School.”

“…”

“You cannot escape reality that you hurt Jessica.”

“…”

“I will change Jessica into another class.”

“…”

“I’m sorry for all the things I had forced you to do.”

“…”

“Can you at least answer me?”

“I…I’m not just rebelling against you…I have more things to do rather than talking to you.”

“Quit SM.”

“I won’t.”

“I will make them suffer. All of them.”

“Suit yourself.”

“You!!!”

“What?”

“I had enough. You better quit.”

“You already knew I would quit, what’s with all the threats anyways?”

“You.You.YOU!!!”

“If you nothing better to say, I would be at my father’s place.”

Celine had guts. Because if you knew the loopholes of the situation. You can gain an advantage and control the ones who controlled you.

 

Year 2007

It’s has been a few months that Celine skipped school. She changed her curriculums to homeschooling. So that she can avoid all together the friends that she made.

I can never wiped the memories of Jessica knowing me. If I never leave.

She went around finding ways for Jessica to forget her. She looked around the net and found people who called themselves mentalist. So she hired one and tried it out on herself to wipe the memory of the very incident that she felt the spirit of her maternal Grandmother. Through the process, she could never remember the incident. Thus she felt confidence and hired the mentalist. It was far from SNSD’s debut. 6 months to be exact. So slowly she built up her plans’ that would enable at least apart from Taeyeon who is a great secret keeper. To forget her existence. She knew that she had to give her trust to Taeyeon in order to not give more pain to Jessica and Tiffany. And also to the other girls.

Tiffany. The girl that makes me smile through the darkest days and nights.

Slowly she make the transition to move in with her dad. To spent more time with her father and also to become more enduring to her paternal grandparents. She also make more time to make “occurrences” for her parents so they could rekindle the relationship they had 19 years ago. She was tired but happy. Because she wanted to make her family happy. That was the fulfillment that she wanted. To please her family and never ask for anything in exchanged. That’s who she was. Loving and forgiving.

I can never really understand myself. But I do try…

Celine tried harder and harder and pushed. She failed. She was completely in control but she failed the physical part. The physical part where she must have bodyguards. She know it was surveillance. And they took away the most precious thing she had. It was everything that she ever had. The freedom from the prying eyes of adults. Now she’s really gratefully that she’s born with a mind that allowed her to plan before the misfortunes comes in. Another obstacle and another problem. So sad, but its life. You make sure that things still can be predictable when others thinks you will be caught off guard.

 

Survival is easy. But wanting things according to your preference takes a little more brain power.

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry I really wanted to finish the author pov and head back to the plot but seriously it’s so hard to write like 22 years of a person’s life as short and as understandable it can be. I will update in the morning tmr. Before 11 am. Peace out.