Day 2: Emotional BlackMail

When I End The Days' Without You

Sooyoung's Pov

 

 

Shining diamonds flew across the air on the screen. The dancing lights shone upon me. Words can't find a description for the feelings of mine. Here I am, performing at the SMTown LA concert while I feared for my life.

 

I think I am?

 

"Pain". She said. “Love destroys you. It has destroyed you."

 

"Destruction is it, or was it?" I answered. 

 

I was up on stage. Drawing in between, the line of myself and strangers.

 

 My talents. Is it the reason, I chose this life? While she didn’t?

 

I took a pen and wrote my name. Signing off with a fake smile.

 

Choi Sooyoung <3

 

Apathy ran rushing to the flashbacks where I had become numb to family, not SNSD but my blood family. Complications or many of it had I been through to be on the billboards of streets.

 

"This contract will make you eternally a star of SM. Not exactly for the rest of your life…haha. But we hope that we could actually make you stay by this 13 year contract so that you can make the right choice that I had always made for your sunbaes."

 

His acidic words didn’t sting as hard as my family did to me as a child. Taking refuge for my sister while I was left to defend against the odds left. Leaving me no other choice to believe only that fate and future will only be determined by the times of unknowns. We say we make the future. But we also made the past.

 

He laughed. Only, if he knew.

 

Here I am again standing in the middle of crossroads. Papers are stuffed in front of me. Options were given.

 

Die or sign.

 

I only knew that I cannot lose what I wanted. The identity I wanted to be. An eternality of happiness. Death was a word unmentioned till today. A leap of faith I took.

 

Choi Sooyoung imida. Choi imida.

 

The scene shifted slowly. I saw a beautiful young lady, coming upon me.

 

Unnie? My sibling...

 

Recalling her stories of survival. Telling me her life in less than a whisper. I could barely hear her voice. I only saw her diverged slowly. At amidst, I only found her life played like a reality tv show. All about her misfortunes and tearful times. Morale of the story, her story. Life is not about doing things I want or wherever my passions lies. I did not see who she was or who is she really. I just didn't know her as much as I wanted to. The common understanding struck me that I won't want to become like her. Or promptly spoken, I will never be like her. A mirror of tears and sadness. While ironically opens a path of happiness.

 

"Love can Change All Things."

 

I spoke out my mind. Here I was at the edge of the cliff waiting to fall. Needless to think about survival, but Love.

 

"I do love you."

"...."

"I love you. Celine. I do."

"...."

 

Tears sprawl out. Her face cringed at my words. She stood. Standing at the Grand Cannon, brawled like I did.

 

"Why me...It has to be me."

 

Her tears spilled out, ventilating her frustrations, hurt and betrayals all at one time.

 

“Kill me if you want to."

 

Throwing my gun back to me. Her weary heart and soul replied me. Pretending. Pretending to be strong all this times, strangers alike.  Pretenders was we. Making a fact that we are strangers. In our minds we told ourselves that we are enemies. In our hearts we are friends.

 

In our blood.

 

We are related.

 

Cousins. We say....

 

So now you really want to learn what had happen? Not that I'm going to say from my point of view...Cause I never really understood her action or took the time to do see her motives. But desperate measures is through.....

 

Admitting your feelings and faults.

 

Empathy will guide me through.

 

I crossed my fingers.

 

 Unnie. I will... be just like you.

 

Brave and Kind.

 

 

Celine's POV

 

Wondering what actually happened on this second day of this hideous game that supposedly the old man of the Seoul Blues Company should had done to me or I say us? Your answer is that we are on the most notorious criminal breakout of the century rumoured to cause a few hundred guards and officers fired for their lousy job of keeping me “in the jail”. Too bad. If you gave me a paperclip, sorry I have to apologies that you had made the biggest mistake of your life. I will make it into a key. A key to open the gates of hell and heaven.

 

After the little escapade that Sooyoung brought me through. A rather juvenile heroic act from her, I did a little fun into returning the favour. We are pretty close to the Grand Canyon from location that I had woke up seeing my "hero cousin".  Without hesitation I drove the car without a GPS. When we reached their, forcing a hike onto my “rival” to a more secluded area and knocked her out was the best thing that I had done. She was probably hallucinating causes she kept saying.

 

 “I love you Celine, I do…”

 

Take that phrase and times it into 1000. Which became very annoying for my taste and for your taste if you put my situation into yours. A little revenge for her through the little flee, knocking me out cold just now seems a little mistake right now. It feels so boring to be felt satisfied with this little pay back. Where I did some hypnothesis on her which would give her a hell of an nightmare for her subconsciousness.

 

So taking this as a chance of taking advantage of her. I took hold of her gun and played around. Poking her with it or putting it on my temples pretending that I was gonna kill myself. Yet time does not seem to move quickly.30 minutes has passed by, I had  no choice to save time for other things a.k.a. finishing this insane game show for the old man and hope to never appear civilisation again. I slapped her a couple times and dragged her half-conscious body up.

 

“Wakey!"

"....mhhhhh"

"Wake up!"

"love.....you...Celine..."

"Wake Up! Wake Up!”

 

By now she’s already at the edge of the cliff. I was tired and angry. My emotions are stirring in within. I want to get back to the car and at least give my mind a place to find inner peace. She woke up, her innocent eyes scanned the surroundings. Unaware that I was at my emotion and physical breaking point since the day I entered this very country. The pain that I reached the extent that I pointed my gun at her. Wanting to end this for us for all.

 

Yet her words took me unexpectedly. Making fall. Crumple my walls or experience and hardening from this life. I realised that the only way that I can make out the history is to get back to the day I was born. The day I’m born should be vanish from exsistence.

 

I should had given up by now.

 

What is pushing me?

 

“Kill me if you want to." I said. Throwing her gun back towards her.

 

I am acting in impulse. What’s wrong with me?

 

Who is she to me?

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys finally a update from me this adolescent author... Whom was hoping that all of you would actually stop subscribing to my fanfic. Yet since you all had stick with me and also with some new subcribers coming once in a while reminded that I should at least finish this fanfic. The first part of this chap was actually written almost 5 months back. I was just too lazy too write . So here is it . I hoped you had enjoyed this chappie. ^-^ This story reflects some parts of my life asking myself that who am I living for? Am I living for myself? I guess the answers is that attachment to something will make you stay instead of leave. Like my fondness of my niece makes me want to go back to parents hometown to visit her instead of staying back in my country for the hols. While ironicly I want to die everyday like Celine. And I know when it comes to the day I wish not to die, I will die.*smirk*