Ready!Get Set!Start!

When I End The Days' Without You

Celine(You) POV

 

Year 2006 October

 

"Hahaha YEAH RIGHT! I will pass this test. You know that fact I won't!" I shouted in frustration to my best friend Tifffany.However she just smiled at me.With that typical eyesmile of hers she calmed me down. I had sort of friendly feelings for her. Like a crush. But I'm definitely not a lesbian. I just like "like" her.

"Don't worry you will make it through like you always do.You lazy genius bum!"she teased me.

Flutterings of my heart has almost turn into an earthquake but I stopped myself."You are the one who didn't even properly trained and still got into this famous company"I shouted.She ran away chuckling. Haa-ah. What a Goddess! She will be one soon. A dreamy smile climb up to my cheeks. I brush it off and carry on practising.I kept singing the new hit by Avril Lavigne "Girlfriend". I love that song so bad it just naturally let me show me hyped-up self and also let the rebelious side of me come out. "Whooo-hooo" I screamed.Just then the door opened and came walking in is a trainer that I should have met.

" If you are trying to be a rocker, go to another company!" He harshly told me off and went to unplug the sound system.

I went to the mirror (it's a dance practise room) and looked at myself. I mischevious smile came up and I know whether I screw it up or not. I will teach you people a lesson. A lesson that when you mess a genius like me, you will pay more than you can pay.I turn on the music again. But this time it's heavy metal. I got so into the music that I didn't know that it's pass up to midnight and it's almost morning. I grabbed my stuff and went to a sofa and fell asleep like a dog.

But...I was the innocent one all along....

Life...Why?

 

 

A Week Later

 

"So are you ready for the weekly test?" Tiffany sat next to me in the practise room.

I smiled weakly at her, trying hard to hide my emotions. Those anger that I got from listening to heavy metal made me angry.Yet I was happy. I am gonna use it to scare the hell out of the judges and make them do the worst to me. I knew it's about time that this SM know that they shouldn't mess around with the wrong the person. I am a star and a product. I will do whatever I want. Like example malfunction.

" Yeah! I ing ready you b*cth. Let's f*uk them all" I scream with my rocker voice.

Taken aback all that I said. What she did was smile awkardly. 

" Take a chill pill man"

My pal from dance class, Hyoyeon said.

"Too much profanities there,you know.Keep your cool"

I smiled.

"Kim Celine you are up next."

I took a breathe and looked back at my peers.

' I'm sure that I'm gonna miss them.But this is for my life.'

I thought quietly and walked away.

 

A few days earlier

 

"Hey Stephanie! How's your training going?"

Being a few of the foreigners who studied aboard. I felt closer to Stephanie, I meant Tiffany. She is nice and happy all the time. I felt that it's like the best of me should be shown to her all times. I don't wanna get on the bad side of her knowingly that she is a monster in terms of nagging and over-protectiveness. But the cute thing about her is that she looks so naive and innocent compare to me. Yeah. I know Seohyun should be the one who is the innocent and uptight one but Tiffany can also be no joke on this issue. She looked at me and broke into tears.

" Celine, I think I messed up my lessons.  I'm not going to pass the test, and,I want to get good results, the best as I can. Now it's all screwed up. What can I do???"

Then she took my shirt and blew her digusting bloogers onto it. Forget the comment I make that she is a Goddess more like a hidden begger there. Keeping my cool.

Keep your Cool, CELINE.

"Fany-ah, you will do great like always. I will be there for you whenever you need me too. Like you did for me."

She smiled for a bit and I continued to hug her in embrace till the crying stopped. Do you know why did I do such a great act of love and friendship. Well long story short. I was always a loner in the place. People named me weirdo because I didn't talk much and like them. If when I talk my words can pierce the heart of each and everyone in the room. But because of her I choose to be a little less defensive and talk more openly. Then I start to gain some friends or acquaintance. All beacause of her. I do,"do" more for her. Yet she doesn't know why she is always placed first before I place myself.

" Celine, you know I do......love you...... as a friend but you barely know me.....Why do you treat me so well?"

" Um...I can say that you make positive. I was a menace in the company. And your presence changed that."

"Ok.........I guess so.I will see you around then"

 She walked away dejectedly.

"K !"

I love that.

One down 8 to go....

If I could live again. I hope they would forgive for all my sins.If they don't bother to take revenge on me.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

So this is my first fanfic. I do use some of my personalities in this chapter as a reference or insipration. I hope you like this little chapter that I made. Your views and presence(comments) will make a diference in the direction of this story. You want more. Subscribe to this story. You want less, I will just delete this story. Thanks for reading.

 

By the way I'm not shipping any lesbian thing here. I'm getting sick of love and biual stories here in aff.