teaser four

zenith - sm entertainment's newest girl group! // discontinued...

Soyu's POV

"Well, we're already getting compared to Red Velvet, SNSD, and f(x)."

"Fan-ing-tastic."

"Yah, the last two are probably 'cuz of you, Ollie, because you're so tight with Jessica and Krystal."

Olivia let out a sigh as she stretched luxuriously, cracking her back in the process. The two of us were the only ones in the practice room at the moment (the other members were god knows where), and I was surfing Naver and Allkpop for any news on the group while Olivia was kind of just... lying there.

"This air conditioning is fantastic," Olivia groaned as she rolled onto her back. "Can we trade this one with that tiny one we have in our dorm?"

"Mimi might kill us," I sighed regretfully. "But I totally think it's worth it."

Eunmi, or "Mimi", as we all liked to call her, was our manager. She actually was a trainee set to make her debut with Girl's Generation, but she had been replaced with Sunny after she tore her ACL and couldn't dance as well as she used to. SM decided to keep her around as a dance instructor (because she couldn't sing for ), and then decided to give us her as their 'experiment' to see how well she'd do as a manager.

She was doing pretty well, actually, just because she's so damn tough. She was only three years older than me and she still scares the outta me sometimes. Don't let that cute face fool you, she can be a total hard-.

"YAH! KIDS! WHERE ARE Y- oh, Ollie, Soso, where is everyone?" Eunmi said as she poked her head into training room.

"Beats me," Olivia said as she let out a huge yawn. "I'm surprised Soso beat everyone else here, she usually forgets her phone or her shoes or her wallet."

"Ok, well, round up everyone when they get here, the CEO wants to talk with you guys later today." Eunmi said, checking something on her phone.

"Seriously? Why?" I said, tearing my eyes away from the "Possible SM Trainees that will be in Zenith" Allkpop forum I had been reading.

"Something to do with your debut, probably because SMTown Live is coming up in a few weeks." Eunmi shrugged. "They probably want you to do a collab stage with EXO, since you're their sister group."

"Ok, we'll give them a call. Thanks, Mimi." Olivia said, reaching for her phone.

"Thanks, kids." Eunmi smiled before disappearing down the hallway.

"Hey, Ollie, take a look at this," I said, squinting at the computer screen.

"Whaaaat?" Olivia sighed, climbing up to take a look at the computer screen.

"You know how I said we were getting compared to Red Velvet?" I said. Olivia nodded. "Well, take a look. These guys are actually saying our group is gonna be better."

"Yah, what?" Olivia said, sticking her face closer to the screen.

"Look at all of these comments." I said, scrolling through pages and pages of forum comments.

Olivia is so so pretty! These girls are gonna be the next big thing!

Cilla is a rapper? Hopefully she'll be better than the 'rapping' in that Red Velvet song.

I saw Olivia on KPOP Star! She sounds soooo much better than the Red Velvet girls.

Zenith, don't let us down after that monstrocity of a girl group SM put out... 'Happiness' was just too weird.

"Wow..." Olivia breathed as I continued to scroll through the pages of comments. "This is crazy."

"Yeah, no kidding..." I said. "You almost made it into that group, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I was pulled in the very beginning," Olivia said, eyes still glued to the screen. "Because I couldn't dance for sh- WAIT scroll back up."

"What? What did you see?" I said as I scrolled up obligingly.

"I thought I saw..." Olivia said, searching for that one comment. "YAH WAIT THERE IT IS."

I read the comment Olivia was so obsessed with before bursting out into laughter.

"FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME, I AM NOT JESSICA AND KRYSTAL'S COUSIN!"


A/N: So... that was kinda something I whipped up. I have no idea where that was going. ^^;

BTW, this is Zenith's 'baby-faced' manager, Eunmi! I originally created her for a JYP fic but I changed up her background to fit SM. You can read the original blog post here.