teaser seven

zenith - sm entertainment's newest girl group! // discontinued...

Ahkum's POV

"Ahkum, dear, where do I have to be next?"

"Oh, Jolie..." I said, flipping through the set list Mimi had given me. "We just wrapped up the First Love mashup, so you have a break while Miyoung gets ready and runs through the dance stage. You have that collab stage with Danni and Ollie, though, so you should get ready for that."

"Thanks, darling," Jolie said, smiling, as she headed backstage.

I sighed softly as I stretched my neck, gazing at the stadium walls that seemed to engulf me and the rows of seats that seemed to go on forever; I felt very, very tiny standing onstage.

After four hard years, it was finally happening; in just a few short days, I would be standing in the exact same spot with six other girls, dancing and singing to a sold out audience... as Zenith's leader, no less. I could see why SM had decided to give the position to me (Danni was too young, Miyoung had too much of a sharp tongue, Saera was too hard-headed, Jolie was too 'foreign', as she had put it), but I still had a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that they trusted me enough to lead these girls.

"Smart money bettin' I'll be better off without you... In no time I'll be forgettin' all about you..." Soyu mumbled in English as she paced onstage next to me. "You saying that you know but I really really doubt you understand my life is easy when I ain't around you..." She stopped, her cheeks puffed out, a sure sign she was unhappy with something. Turning towards me, she suddenly placed her hands on my shoulders and looked me straight in the eye. "Ahkum, how bad is my accent?"

I blinked, surprised at her sudden intensity. "Your accent...?"

"Yeah,"  said. "How terrible is my accent?"

"Oh! It's honestly not that bad," I said, smiling. "You sounded really good."

"Ok..." she said, cheeks still puffed. "Because Olivia told me 'it could use some work'."

"Well, Olivia grew up in the States," I reminded her. "It sounded fine to me. You'll be ok, just relax."

"I know, I know... I just can't believe I'm going to rap for Seohyun's stage, like, THE Seohyun from Girls' Generation, I thought they were gonna let Amber do it, she's so much better than I am..."

I stayed silent, letting Soyu go off and ramble to herself. I knew exactly what she was talking about, though; the fact we were technically going to debut at a SMTown Live Concert was simply mind blowing. We'd be sharing a stage with idols we never would have dreamt of even meeting as kids, and the best part is that it was all un-reported: our appearance would be a total surprise to everyone in the audience. Our stages weren't even printed in the programs. Everything just seemed so surreal, I sometimes pinched myself to make sure this wasn't a dream. SM was going hardcore for our debut, and it was absolutely amazing.

"Ahkum! They want you backstage for a mic check!"

"Ok, I'll be right there!"

 

 

 

 

 

HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Zenith release their debut single and MV for 'First Love'!
September 1, 2014 @ 1:27 pm
ZurmZdY.png
zdVJmyT.png
by starsung
scrap, share & like
104
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

After all the buzz SM Entertainment's newest girl group have created, Zenith have finally made their debut!

SEE ALSO: Rookies J-Min and Red Velvet to perform at upcoming 'SMTown Live World Tour IV in Seoul'

SM Entertainment released their debut MV 'First Love' at noon today, and their digital single became available online at the same time. The song compares one's first love to a 'beautiful memory inside a black-and-white photograph', and has a slow, ballad-like feel. In addition, the girls were able to further showcase their impressive pole dancing ablities, which the girls have been practicing since the group's formation nearly a year ago.

The girl's will make their television debut on 'M! Countdown' on September 5th, one day after the 'SMTown Live World Tour IV in Seoul' concert. There has been no word on whether or not Zenith will be performing at the said concert. For now, check out the music video below! 

tags
Zenith
SM Entertainment
Debut
MV
comments
There are 427 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
fanboy · Posted September 1, 2014 @ 1:31 pm
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NAAAAAAA~~
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
cookie15 · Posted September 1, 2014 @ 1:33 pm
Dayum, these girls are y. Such an unusual concept coming from SM. Good job, they look and sound really good.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Venn · Posted September 1, 2013 @ 1:35 pm
It's nice to see 20-22yr old ladies acting their age instead of bopping around a jungle in cheerleading outfits on an acid trip. Very nice move, SM.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
f1rst · Posted September 1, 2014 @ 1:40 pm
y concept jjang~~ Zenith, hwaiting!
Reply · Report · Share
 
more