member reveal #6

zenith - sm entertainment's newest girl group! // discontinued...

   

Kim Miyoung
Lead Dancer, Vocalist

Miyoung might look like a mature lady but she really has the mentality of a five year old. She loves to play around and have fun, and if she's quiet for a long time, watch out: the girl loves a good trolling. She's also extremely adventerous, as she doesn't shy away from the thought of having to do anything, whether it be chase a bug out of the dorm, climb a tree, or even walk on a tightrope (and yes, she has done all three). 

Miyoung has a strong and fearless personality, and she lives life her way. Her overprotective parents sheltered her for a long time, so she had to learn how to lie to her parents to be able to do what she wanted. She's quite stubborn, as she is pretty deep-set in her ways, and she doesn't take 'no' for an answer. She's the skinship queen of the group, as she's not afraid or uncomfortable with hugging or kissing her friends, even if they're of the opposite gender.

She's known for her sharp tongue, and she's not afraid to tell it like it is. She dislikes fake people and she has not problem with being extremely blunt. She can also be the competitive little spirit, and she doesn't like backing down from a fight. She speaks her mind, but she defends what she loves, and her intentions are always pure. She just wants to protect what's close to her heart.

 

Background

Miyoung was born in Los Angeles, California to a wealthy family. Growing up, her parents showered her with love and affection, and she grew up with whatever she wanted. As a child, she dreamed of becoming an actress, but when she was introduced to kpop at the age of 12, she soon began to fall in love with the style of music. At the age of 16, her parents made the decision to move back to South Korea, and although it took her a while to adapt to the culture, she soon fell in love with the country. At the age of 17, Miyoung auditioned for SM Entertainment, and although she was not accepted the first time, she perservered and was soon accepted into the trainee program. Her parents supported her decision, though they made her promise to never slack in her studies. Her most notable appearance during her time at SM was when she appeared in the drama version of EXO's 'Wolf' and 'Growl' MVs.

 

Likes
- Food
Sleeping
Shopping
Shoes (especially heels)
Keroro and Pororo
Skinship

Dislikes
- Fake people
Smoke
Vegetables
- C
rying in front of people
Bullying
- Making m
istakes

Hobbies
- Shopping
Drawing
Writing in her diary
Sleeping
Watching TV

Trivia
- Her birthday is October 28th, 1993 (20 years old)
- Her height is 168cm and her weight is 49kg
She is very flexible
If she were not part of a girlgroup, she would want to be an actress
- She's not a very good cook: she's burned even the simplest of ramen
- She can't do aegyo well. She's more y than cute
- She's allergic to shrimp


A/N: Congratulations to AliceHwang1! I ended up changing her age to 1993 because I wanted Jolie to be the eldest (and I had too many '92 liners)

Last, but certainly not least, my Triple Threat/Leader... Stay tuned!