chapter seven

zenith - sm entertainment's newest girl group! // discontinued...

A/N: Just a quick little author's note: I went back and changed how everyone addresses each other (ie. I changed 'Xuimin' to 'Minseok' and 'Tao' to 'Zitao', etc). Members of the same group will call each other by their birth name (ex. Seohyun would be called 'Joohyun' by all the members of SNSD, etc), and the members of EXO and Zenith will all call each other by their real names. Anyone who is not a part of their group will be addressed by their stage name (ex. Soyu wouldn't call Leeteuk 'Jeongsu' and he wouldn't call her 'Soyu'). The only time this goes out the window is when they are on TV or speaking to the public, or if they are close friends (ex. They knew each other from pre-debut/dating/etc).

And Danni is just Danni because I simply can't imagine anyone calling her 'Dayeon'. It will still show up as 'Dayeon's POV', though. Hell, I may just change her name to Danni (nah I won't do that, that's too complicated. ^^;)

If I missed a name-change somewhere, please let me know. Enjoy the chapter!


Woohyun's POV

Michingeo aniya, oneul bam
Michiryeogo jakjeonghan nomdeuriya
Onuelman michidorok dallijan mariyaaa~
Michingeo aniyaaa~

This... was rather impressive.

Our debut party in 2010 when Woollim wasn't technically a part of SM Entertainment wasn't anything special; Nell and a couple of smaller groups had been there, but it was definitely not on this level. These girls debuted with so many connections, it seems as if every major kpop group was crammed into their dorm room; Baek Ahyeon, Lee Hayi, and WINNER were chatting with Olivia (apparently Seunghoon and Olivia got to know each other during her time on KPOP Star), the BTS boys were roaming around, probably looking for Saera, and I even saw some actors lounging around, probably because of Danni's OST work and Soyu's cameo in Triangle.

"Michin saramdeul! GO CRAZY! GO CRA- Oh, it's you."

Speak of the devil.

"Aww, someone sounds like they're happy to see me," I sang, turning towards the infamous Im Soyu. "Let me guess, you're so overwhelmed with happiness you've become absolutely speechless."

"In your dreams, Tree Boy," Soyu scoffed, taking another swig of her drink. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, first off, we technically are under SM," I pointed out. "Second, Sarah invited Sunggyu and she said it would be alright if the rest of us came along."

"Why'd Saera invited Sunggyu?" Soyu said, leaning against the kitchen countertop.

"Didn't she tell you? They've been an item since, I dunno, The Chaser?" I said, sitting on one of the stools.

"They've been WHAT?!" Soyu shrieked, choking on her drink in the process. I leaned over and patted her back a couple of times, a feeling of deja-vu washing over me.

"Hey, Cilla!" Myungsoo said, bouncing over to us. "You ok?"

"Just peachy," Soyu gasped. 

"Do you two know each other?" Myungsoo said, raising his eyebrow inquisitively.

"Yeah, little Miss Cilla can't stay away from me very long," I said quickly, ignoring her death glare.

"Yeah, whatever you say, hyung," Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes. "I'm gonna go see if I can find Krystal or Olivia, I'll see you two later."

"Yah, what the hell was that?" Soyu hissed as soon as Myungsoo was out of earshot.

"What did you want me to say? That you got drunk at Wonbi's birthday party and I ended up taking care of you? Because you say some really strange things when you're drunk." I retorted. She stared at me for a moment, gaping, before slowly taking a seat on the stool next to me, her face a deep shade of red. Seeing her so quiet was definitely something you didn't witness often, so I reached out to pinch her cheeks, my heart melting.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry. But I must say, you're awfully cute when you're embarrased," I teased, chuckling softly. "And you look positively gorgeous in that outfit."

"Yah, Nam Woohyun!" Soyu squeaked, pulling the hem of her crop-top down self-consciously. It was obvious she hadn't had any time to change after Zenith's goodbye performance today, since she was still sporting the outfit she wore in the First Love MV, the one she ended up wearing on the broadcast today. Let me just say, pole dancing does amazing things to your body.

Thank you, pole dancing.

 

Ahkum's POV

Jeomjeom ballajineun beat
Jeomjeom deo keuge dwineunde
Imi hankyereul neomeoseon
I'm in shock
Electric Shock

I had seated myself on one of small couches we had in our dorm room, absentmindedly playing with an empty plastic cup. Our dorm room had never looked so full, and it seemed like everyone I ran into wanted to congratulate me or talk to me. Quite honestly, it felt good to sit down a be quiet for a change.

"There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you."

"Hey, Jaebum," I said, smiling up at the young GOT7 leader. "Having fun?"

"Yeah," He said, laughing lightly. "You girls have got quite the turn-out, our debut party wasn't nearly as crowded."

"I know, I was there, remember?" I said as he joined me on the couch. "It seems like everyone's here; BTS, WINNER, Lee Hi, Infinite..."

"And all of the SMTown family," Jaebum pointed out. "You ladies have some pretty amazing connections in the industry."

"Mmmhmm..." I said, once again playing with the lid of my cup.

"What are you thinking about?" Jaebum said, ruffling my hair.

"Nothing really," I sighed. "I'm just exhausted... Our schedules have been getting pretty heavy, I wasn't expecting us to be so busy so soon."

"Aww..." Jaebum said, brushing some hair out of my face. "Well, I can't say you'll get used to it, but it'll get better, you'll see."

"Thanks," I said, smiling softly up at him. He smiled back, wrapping me into a one-armed hug, softly kissing the top of my head.

"JB."

I looked up to see Jonghyun standing in front of the couch. Jaebum immediately stood up, bowing to his elder.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jonghyun-ssi," He said. "How are you?"

"Fine, thanks," Jonghyun said rather stiffly. "Do you two know each other?"

"Yes," I said, standing up. "I'm good friends with a JYP trainee, Nayeon, who featured in GOT7's debut MV. She invited me down to the set of 'Girls Girls Girls'."

"Yeah, that's where the two of us met," Jaebum said with a smile.

"I see," Jonghyun said, unable to hide his growing annoyance.

"Jaebum-ah," I said. "Why don't you g-"

"JAEBUM!" Jr. yelled, swooping in a latching onto Jaebum's arm. "C'mon, BTS just challenged WINNER to a dance battle, and it sounds like they're roping us in as well! Ahkum-ssi, are you gonna come?"

"No, thanks," I said. "I'll check it out in a couple of minutes."

Jaebum managed to wave at me before Jr. dragged him off in the direction of the dining room. Smiling softly, I turned towards Jonghyun, only to be met with an intense frown.

"Yah, who is he and why is he kissing you?" He demanded, crossing his arms and pouting. "You're mine, remember?"

"Of course I remember," I said, taking a hold of his hands. "He's like my brother, nothing more, ok?"

"Mmmmm..." He said, pretending to think over my words. "No, I think I need more convincing."

"You pabo," I laughed, playfully hitting his chest. Nevertheless, I leaned in, placing my lips onto his and wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt him smile into the kiss, his hands resting softly on my waist.

"Ewww, PDA!" Miyoung screeched, shielding her eyes in mock horror. The two of us broke apart as our main dancer bounced over to the both of us. "Seriously, you two, get a room."

"Hello, Miyoung," Jonghyun said, chuckling slightly. "What brings you here?"

"I live here," Miyoung said cheekily. "But if you're wondering why I broke up your makeout session, it's because all the boy groups are having a dance battle in the dining room and they challenged us, and there is definitely no way I'm letting us back down."

"Aish, those crazy boys..." I sighed. "Well, I guess we have no choice but to kick their asses."

"Yes!" Miyoung cheered, fist pumping the air. "C'mon, let's go!"

'Sorry', I mouthed to Jonghyun as Miyoung pulled me away. He simply laughed and mouthed back, 'We'll finished up later'.

God, I love him.

 

Dayeon's POV

I am the worst dancer in the group. There was absolutely no argument on that fact; I constantly trip over nothing and I was probably born with two left feet.

So it was probably a really bad idea for me to get up on our dining room table to do the choreography for 'Touch My Body' to try and win a dance battle. No, scratch that, it was a horrible idea.

Why the hell did I do it?

Oh, right. Miyoung probably would have killed me. And I'm pretty sure I'm was a little drunk at that point. Damn you, impaired judgement.

"Urin jogeumssik ppareuge," I sang as the rest of the group did the body wave choreography, the crowd below us cheering. "Oureun haneul boda nopi..."

As we turned towards the crowd to do the 'stand in a line and slap each other's butts' move, I noticed the Girl's Day members standing near the table. Yura, Hyeri, and Sojin were all cheering and rocking out to the music, but Minah was looking at me, a sour look on her face. She turned away, as if she were going to walk out of the area, but threw something over her shoulder in the process. As I took a few steps forward, I stumbled slightly, absolutely normal in my book. However, as I tried to regain my balance, I tripped over a plastic red cup and my foot suddenly slipped on some sort of liquid that had gotten on the table.

"Kyaaaaaa!" I screamed as I toppled off the table, into the crowd. Closing my eyes, I braced myself for the impending impact.

Which never happened.

"Danni?! Are you alright?!"

I slowly cracked open my eyes to see that I was not on the floor in a broken, mangled mess. Instead, I was looking into the eyes of Oh Sehun as he carried me in his arms. Had he caught me? He must've, or I would have most definitely broken something falling off the table.

"Danni?" He repeated as everyone swarmed around us, trying to make sure I was ok. "Are you ok?"

"Y-yeah..." I stuttered, trying to get to my feet. My legs buckled underneath me the second I tried to support myself, and Sehun caught me before I faceplanted onto the floor.

"Take it easy, Da-yah," He warned, wrapping his arm around my waist, supporting me. "We don't want you falling over again so soon."

"Da-yah?" I said, looking up at him.

"Um, sorry," He said, his face turning a light shade of pink. "That kind of just slipped out, I'm so-"

"No, that's ok," I said, smiling. "I like it."

"Oh, thank goodness," Sehun said, a look of relief on his face. "Are you su-"

"Ohmygosh, Danni, are you ok?!"

"I'm fine, I'm fine!" I said as the rest of Zenith swarmed me, making sure their 'precious little maknae' was ok. "There was a drink left on the table, I slipped on whatever was in the cup."

"Huh? But we made sure there were no drinks on the table..." Saera said slowly, raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah, Miyoung may be pretty impatient, but I'm not that irresponsible," Soyu said. "I made sure all the drinks were gone before we got up there."

"But..." I stammered, at a complete loss for words. "There was a cup... and a spilled drink..."

I trailed off as the rest of the members looked at me confusedly. I suddenly caught sight of Minah, who was on the opposite side of the table. Smirking, she leaned over to pick up the cup off the table, shrugging her shoulders, as if to say 'my bad', before going over to Sehun, striking up (what seemed to be) a one-sided conversation.

Ooh, she was going to pay for that.


A/N: So, that's the first half of the party! (Ohgod, I'm sorry if that was the worst kiss, like, ever. ^^;) The second half will be shown next chapter~~

(I'm trying to get scenes w/ all of the love interests/love rivals at this party, by the way. ^^)

Also, if you have a character in this story, make sure you are commenting so I know you're reading. Most of you have been super good about this (thanks, guys! :D), but a couple of you haven't. I'm not going to be super strict on the three chapter rule, but if I go for a long period of time without seeing a comment, your character will be cut.

Zumi