teaser five

zenith - sm entertainment's newest girl group! // discontinued...

Jolie's POV

"Cheossarang sorichyeo bulleo aejeolhan i moksoriga

Neoege daheul su isseul ttaekkaji eonjena..."

This concept was fantastic, but why was pole dancing so difficult?

"Owww..." I hissed, clutching my aching thighs as I finished running through the song for (what seemed to be) the hundredth time. I had gotten to the SM Building earlier than the other members to get in more practice because, try as I might, the various spins and tricks didn't come as easily to me like it did to the rest of the girls.

I would never admit it to them, though. I had to be that perfect role model for the rest of the group. Until I got the choreography perfect, it would just mean more early morning practices, no matter how much I dreaded them.

"What is Zenith's queen doing here so early?"

I whipped around to see Key leaning against the doorframe, a smirk plastered onto his face. How long had he been standing there?

"Hello, Key. Whatever are you doing here so early?" I said, pushing my sweaty bangs out of my face.

"SM called us in for a photoshoot," Key said. "I finished hair and makeup before the rest of the guys, so I decided to go exploring. Where's the rest of your group?"

"Probably still at the dorm," I said, shrugging. "Soso probably forgot her phone again, the poor dear."

"Ahh, that girl," Key laughed, shaking his head. "She's so funny. Anyways, you never answered my question: what is the queen doing here so early?"

"Just... running some choreography," I said airily. "So I can get it perfect."

"Hmm? Why, are you having any trouble?" Key questioned, stepping into the practice room.

"No, no," I said quickly. "I'm just wo-"

I was suddenly cut off by the sounds of our debut single blasting through the speakers. I looked at Key, who had started the music, questioningly, but he simply shook his head and mouthed 'start dancing'.

Not one to disobey my sunbae, I turned towards the mirror and began dancing, internally wincing whenever I saw my reflection stumble or miss a move.

"Yah, there's your problem."

I let out a small squeak of surprise as I felt Key's hands on my waist, his body pressing into my back. Ignoring my sounds of protest, he nudged my feet further apart.

"Your feet are too close together, that's why you keep falling over," He explained, his hands still on my waist. "You need to make sure you have a stable base when you dance, or you're going to keep losing your balance."

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you." I said, smiling at our reflection in the mirror. Was I just me, or was his face turning red?

"Key-ssi," I said, turning my head towards him. "You ca-"

"YAH! KIBUM!"

The two of us leapt apart as both the members of SHINee and Zenith burst into the practice room.

"Kibum, where have you been?" Minho demanded. "You were supposed to be downstairs ten minutes ago, where is your phone?"

"S-sorry!' Key stammered as he rushed towards the door. "I'll see you later, ok?"

"Of course," I said, smiling. "Have fun at your photoshoot."

I caught a glimpse of Key's smiling face before Onew slammed the door close. The seven of us stared at the door before Soyu turned towards me, a devilish grin on her face.

"Sooooo, what's up with you and Key?"

 

 

 

 

 

HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Zenith releases MV teaser for debut single 'First Love'!
August 27, 2014 @ 11:08 pm
j2Ys6iQ.jpg
zdVJmyT.png
by starsung
scrap, share & like
241
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Zenith have released their music video teaser for their debut single 'First Love'!

SEE ALSO: SM Entertainment reveal Zenith's fourth member, Jolie!

The upcoming SM Entertainment girl group is raising a lot of buzz for being the sister group to EXO. These girls are wow-ing netizens with their y concept and impressive moves.

SM Entertainment have not confirmed a debut date as of now. Check out the teaser below!

tags
Zenith
SM Entertainment
Debut
MV Teaser
comments
There are 527 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
lala90 · Posted August 27, 2014 @ 11:13 pm
That's actually really impressive... Pole dancing's really hard, they must be really strong.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
mihn · Posted August 27, 2014 @ 11:18 pm
This is a complete 180 from Red Velvet... I like the mature concept better.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
endrina · Posted August 27, 2014 @ 11:21 pm
They look pretty good, and I like this concept coming from SM. Zenith hwaiting!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
emz · Posted August 27, 2014 @ 11:25 pm
SM is finally conforming to the y girl group image... what a disappointment.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more