member reveal #2

zenith - sm entertainment's newest girl group! // discontinued...

   

Im "Cilla" Soyu
Lead Rapper, Dancer

Soyu, or "Soso", as her groupmates affectionately call her, can be described in one simple phrase: A perfect ert. Soyu always strives for perfection, but sometimes she bites off more than she can chew in terms of her goals, leaving her feeling frustrated. That doesn't stop her, though. If she sets her mind to something, she will damn well achieve it. She's also the resident byuntae of the group, and her ability to comment about y things without even batting an eye leaves many people either in awe or in shock.

Soyu is a very cheerful and (unintentionally) funny person. She sees everything in a positive light, and sometimes her attitude and comments make her other members burst out laughing, leaving a very confused Soyu wondering what on earth is so funny. Despite the cute face and upbeat attitude, you will never EVER be able to associate her with the word 'graceful': She's loud, boisterous, and extremely hyperactive. A lot of her close friends don't even think she's a girl: she's pretty much a boy in a girl's body. 

Her famous phrase "EVERYBODY STOP!" can often be heard in the dorm. Soyu can be absent-minded and forgetful, and her groupmates often have to stop what they're doing to help her find whatever she's lost (most of the time, it's buried at the bottom of her bag). She's often the reason her groupmates are late to practice or to an event; she makes AT LEAST three trips in and out of the dorm to go and retrieve forgotten items, much to the annoyance of the members.

 

Background

Soyu is the youngest child of a family of four; She and her brother were born into an extremely wealthy family, and the both of the grew up quite spoiled. However, as her parents were both CEOs of their family business, they were not around a lot, resulting in a lot of material items but not a lot of actual attention from her parents. As a result, Soyu became quite the little troublemaker, in an attempt to gain attention from her parents (this side of her personality, her spoilt and fiesty side, can definitely be seen today).

Soyu never had any intention of being an idol, nor did she have any desire to work: she knew she'd have a secure job at her parent's company. However, when her childhood friend, Kim Jongdae, was accepted into SM and bragged to Soyu that he may have a chance to debut with EXO, she felt like punching him in the face. Not to be outdone, she auditioned for a handful of entertainment companies and was (to her surprise) accepted into SM Entertainment in 2012. During her time in SM, she trained her off to improve in the singing department (if there was one thing she could simply not do, it was carry a tune) while still having a bit of fun: many of her fellow trainees often became the victims of her various trolling pranks. In 2014, she made a cameo appearance in the drama "Triangle" as Sung Yoojin, Yoon Yangha's arranged marriage partner.

 

Likes
- Food (especially beef)
- Dessert
- Lemon Tea
- Teddy bears
- Air conditioning
- Captain America
- The cartoon show Phineas and Ferb

Disikes
- Neon lights (it hurts her eyes)
- Humid Days
- Insects
- Clowns
- Coca Cola (she thinks it's extremely bitter)
- Cleaning up

Hobbies
- Reading
- Listening to music
- Riding bicycles
- Baking (but NOT cooking!)
- Composing random songs

Trivia
- Her birthday is June 13th, 1992 (22 years old)
- Her height is 167cm and her weight is 47kg
- She has a car license but she seldom drives
- She has admitted to plastic surgery
- She hates when people see her cry
- She wants to become someone like Nam Jihyun from 4minute or Son Gain from Brown Eyed Girls
- She has low alchol tolerance.


A/N: Congratulations to --perfect! I felt like I would be able to have a lot of fun with this character (plus, you're the only person who was applying for this position. ^^;). Please tell me if I got anything wrong with her personality/background. Expect another teaser in the next (hopefully) 24 hours or so.