teaser six

zenith - sm entertainment's newest girl group! // discontinued...

Dayeon's POV

"... Dayeon? Yah, Dayeon-ssi!"

"Ohmygod, what?!" I shrieked, immediately getting pulled out of my slumber. "What's going on?!"

"Whoa, whoa! Calm down!" The person in front of me yelled, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Sorry for scaring you, but you dozed off and they want you back on set."

"Oh! Sehun-ssi, it's good to see you, thank you for letting me know," I said as I stood up and yawned. "And no one calls me Dayeon anymore, you can call me Danni."

"Danni," Sehun repeated, a smile forming on his face. "Alright, I will."

Despite the fact that we had just released our music video teaser, we had been called back down to the set because someone had, and this is really hard to believe, sat on the reel of footage. I have no idea how that happened (although I thought it was completely hysterical), but I did know it meant re-shooting over half the music video. Whoop-de-ing-doo.

"I'm sorry, Danni, we have to run some lighting tests, we'll call you back in another ten minutes," Some important looking guy holding a clipboard said as he rushed by. I gave him a small smile and assured him it was nothing before he rushed off again.

"So, how long have you guys been here?" Sehun asked in an attempt to make small talk. Aish, how cute.

"A couple of hours..." I said as I flopped down into my chair once again, another massive yawn escaping my lips. "We keep running the choreography over and over because I keep tripping over nothing. I wish I could dance like Jolie or Soyu..."

"Well... If you ever need help, I'd be more than happy to help you," Sehun said with a small, embarrased smile. "I mean, I'm nowhere near as good as Kai, but if you ever needed the help..."

"Really?" I said, turning to look at him, my eyes wide. "But you're so busy, I wouldn't want to take up your time or become a burden o-"

"Yah, it wouldn't be a burden!" Sehun said, laughing. "I'd be more than happy to help out a friend."

"A friend," I echoed, a small smile forming on my lips. "Alright, thank you, Sehun-ssi."

"And no more formalities, we're basically the same age. Just call me Sehun."

"Sehun..." I said, my smile now a wide grin. "Alright, I will."

 

Olivia's POV

We've been on set, re-shooting our debut music video, for nearly three hours, and I was ing dead on my feet. It wasn't that the First Love choreo was super hard, it was the fact that we had to keep re-shooting it because Danni or I would keep screwing up and the shot would be ruined.

"If only I could dance..." I said wistfully, reaching for my water bottle. Danni groaned in agreement next to me, totally exhausted. We were both singers, not dancers, so the fact that we had both made it this far (mostly) unscathed was an achievement in itself.

"Ollie-wolly!"

I looked up to see Jessica, yes, the Jessica Jung from SNSD, striding towards me. The various cameramen and employees on set seemed to clear a path for her, basking in her glory. Jeez, what a princess.

"Hey, Sica," I said as she approached me. "What are you doing here?"

"You left your phone at EXO-K's dorm. Again." Jessica said as she pulled the said item out of her bag. "I saw Baekhyun earlier and he asked me to run it down to you."

"Ohmygosh, thanks, I've been looking everywhere for this," I said, grabbing my phone and scrolling through my texts while Danni laughed her off. Aish, crazy child.

"Danni, we're ready for you on set," One of the PD-nims called. Danni got up and stretched before waving goodbye to Jessica and walking off towards the set to re-do her solo shots.

"Awesome concept, by the way," Jessica said, taking Danni's seat. "I guess SM's really stepping it up for your debut."

"Yeah, no kidding," I grumbled, scrolling through various text messages on my phone. "I've gotten so many stripper jokes from Baekhyun, it's not even funny."

"OH! Speaking of Baekhyun," Jessica suddenly exclaimed, leaning towards me. "Word is that Taeyeon totally has the hots for your boyfriend."

"What boyfriend?" I said, pulling my eyes from the screen. Jessica gave me her famous 'what the , are you serious' look before it clicked.

"Oh, gross, Baekhyun? Ewww, no." I said, a look of disgust on my face. "Where the hell did you get that idea from?"

"Honey, the whole company thinks your dating," Jessica said, matter-of-factly. "You two are practically joined at the hip."

"But... That's just wrong," I protested. "That's like you making out with Park Myungsoo from that 'Naengmyeon' thing you did. Or Krystal. Or T-"

"Ok, ok, point taken!" Jessica shrieked, squeezing her eyes shut disgust. "Just watch out, Taeyeon can be a total when she wants but she can't have. I'm serious."

"Thanks, Sica. I'll be careful, promise."


A/N: One fluffy-ish scene, one fun scene... Five members down, two to go. :)