Chapter 9

Skool luv affair

Ahh, the day is beautiful. Today I will go out with L. Joe on our first date. I'm so excited. I didn't see him for two days and I already missed him. I first went to have a shower. Then I went to wardrobe to see what will I wear. I found this: 

* Knock*  *knock*

Someone knocked on the door.

'' Yes ? Come in. '' It was Suzy.

'' Whoa, you look nice. Where are you going? '' She smiled.

'' Thanks sis. I'm going out with L. Joe. ''

'' You guys are dating now, right? ''

'' Yeah. '' I winked.

'' That's great. I'm glad for you. He is a nice guy. And I must to tell something to you about me. I started to date with Zico. ''

I was in shock.

'' What?! Are you crazy? You know him. He isn't good person. You know what  he did to us. And now you telling me that you two are dating? Sorry but I can't reconcile with that. ''

'' I know what he did to you but he changed. He really is. ''

'' I don't believe in his change, but  do what you think is the best. ''

'' You'll see. '' She winked.

'' Alright. I just want you to be happy. Nothing else. '' I made fake smile. It was hard to me to heard that she was with Zico. That'll not bring nothing good.

'' L. Joe is here. '' I heard Chunji how he shouted from living room.

'' I'm coming, I'm coming. '' I went downstairs. '' L. Joe i missed you. '' I hugged him.

'' I missed you too. These two days were like hell to me without you. '' He kissed me. '' And you look beautiful. ''

'' Ah, charming like always, my prince. '' I smiled.

'' The carriage is waiting for you, my princess. '' He stuck his tonque out.

'' And where we going if I may ask. ''

'' That's suprise. And you must put this on your eyes. '' He smiled and gave me some kind of binding. '' Now we can go.''

'' Are we close? '' I asked after some time.

'' Yeah. we're close. Just put your right leg slightly ahead. Now the other.. And we're finally here. Now you can take off binding. When I take off the binding I saw the most beautiful place on the Earth. He took me to the aquapark:

'' This place is amazing. I have the best boyfriend on the planet. '' I kissed him.

'' You deserved it and the more. '' He hugged me. '' Let's have some fun. '' He said and pulled me with him.

We're have been there half day. Then we decided to go on ice cream.

'' Hey there. '' We heard some voices. We turned to see who called us. And... we saw Zico and the others.

'' What are you doing here? Were you folowing us? '' I asked Kai.

'' Are you two dating now?

'' It's not your business. ''

'' Is he now your boyfriend? '' He shouted. For the first time I was scared of him. He was full of anger. But I didn't know why is he acting like this.

'' Yeah we're dating and so what? ''

'' You and I have unfinished business, remember? He said and started to approaching to L. Joe.

'' Ju Hyunge, I want you to leave. I don't want you to look this. '' L. Joe said

'' I don't want to leave you. '' I began to cry. '' Kai stop him please. He'll hurt L. Joe. '' I was shouted but he didn't listening to me. '' Kai, please, I beg you, help him. ''

Zico punched L. Joe. I screamed while he continued to attack L. Joe.  Now L. Joe was on the ground. '' Kai I'll do whatever you want just stop Zico. ''

'' Okay guys stop! '' Kai shouted. '' You say everything I want? '' He smirked.

'' Ju Hyunge, NO. Don't do this. '' L. Joe  barely said that.

'' Yes, whatever you want. Just leave him. He is my everything. I could not live without him. '' I said as I wiped my tears.

'' Alright. I'll leave him, but remember what you promised to me. '' He smiled and went with the others.

I helped L.Joe to stand up. '' Please lean on me. I'm taking you home. '' We took a taxi because he was in horrible state. When we got to my house I helped him to get out of the car. I introduced him to the house. I put him on the bed and started to clean his wounds. He was mumbling something but I couldn't understand any word of that.

'' Sleep well. '' I kissed him on forehead and turn off the light.

-------------------------------------------

Do you like this part? Comment if you do. :) Enjoy <3'