Chapter 21

Skool luv affair

‘’Ahhhh, my head hurts. ‘’ I slowly open my eyes  and saw that I was in some dark room. ‘’ Where am I? How did I got here? ‘’ I tried to focus on what happened. I remember my argument with Kai. I was so angry at him at that time. The classes were over and I wanted to go home just to not see him. On my way I felt someone was watching me but when I turned nobody was there. I thought that it was just my imagination but I suddenly felt the pain. I saw darkness in front of me and I closed my eyes. I thought I was dead. But where am I? What kind is this place? Am… am I kidnapped?

‘’ She’s awake. ‘’

‘’ Yeah, but what will we do with her? ‘’

‘’ We’ll kill her what else? ‘’

‘’ No, we can’t kill her. ’’

‘’ I hate her and I agree to kill her. ‘’

‘’ I agree too. ‘’

‘’ Then it’s decided. We’ll kill her. ‘’

 

I heard voices. 5 or 6 different man’s voice. One voice sound so familiar to me. They want to kill me. Now, I was really scared. I tried to get up but I saw my hands were tied to the bed. I couldn’t scream neither because I had sticky tape on my mouth. I heard someones footsteps. I panicked now when they were so close to me. I saw five men stood in front of me. One had serious look and he seemed very dangerous. I saw coldness in his eyes. He approached to me and he took off sticky tape from my mouth that hard that I screamed in pain.

‘’ Easy man, that hurts her. ‘’ Said man with dark skin. He looked kind but why is he here than?

‘’Anyway it will be all over soon. ‘’ He looked at me with smirk. ‘’ Too bad, you have such nice face. ‘’

‘’ Please… I beg you. ‘’ I started cry. ‘’ Don’t kill me. ‘’

‘’ Sorry, but I must. I promised to someone. And I always keep my promises. ‘’ He smiled.

‘’ Oh.. this is so boring. I want some fun. ‘’ Said the boy with blond hair. He was the youngest I think. He wanted to come to me but the boy with dark skin stopped him.

‘’ Maybe I can’t do nothing to him because he’s the leader, but I’m older than you and if I am on your place I would think twice before do something to her. Understand? ‘’

‘’ Understand hyung! You’re not funny at all. ‘’ Boy with blond hair lowered his head and left.

I looked at the boy with dark skin with eyes full of gratitude and he nodded.

‘’ We’ll back again. ‘’ The cold guy said and they all went. I started to cry. I was so scared. Next time when they come back, they’ll kill me. I couldn’t stop crying. Kai I wish you are here. I’m not angry at you. I want to see you one more time. I lowered my head on my knees.

‘’ Hey. ‘’ It was the boy with dark skin again.

‘’ Are you here to kill me? Is my time over already? ‘’ I started to cry again. ‘’ I’m too young I don’t want to die. ‘’ He wipped my tears.

‘’ Shhh, I’m not here to hurt you. I’m here to help you. ‘’ He freed me.

‘’ Why…why are you doing this? ‘’

‘’ Because. Because you’re reminding me on someone. She was brave and kind like you. I couldn’t permit to something happen to you. ‘’ He smiled. ‘’ And I brought you someone. ‘’ He said and show two boys who walked in.

‘’ Kai..? L. Joe? ‘’ I was happy than ever and hugged them.

‘’ Hey, we must hurry. They could come back. ‘’ L. Joe said but too late. They already came back.

‘’ Look who we have here. Famous Kai. ‘’

‘’ Yongguk, Youngjae, Jonggup and Zelo. Long time no see. ‘’ Kai said.

‘’ You’re here to save your love? ‘’

‘’ Yeah. And you’re here to stop me I suppose. ‘’ Kai smirked. He didn’t seem even a little scared while I’m  screaming inside me.

‘’ Kai, please don’t. They’ll hurt you. ‘’

‘’ Don’t worry I’ll be okay. Anyway I must explain everything to you remember? ‘’

‘’ You don’t need to explain me anything. I forgive you. ‘’

‘’ But I want. And one more thing I want. ‘’ He smiled. ‘’ I want you to go home. L. Joe will take you. ‘’ Then he kiss me.

‘’ No. I want to stay with you. ‘’ I hugged him, but L. Joe pulled my hand and took me on his shoulder. ‘’ Put me down I don’t want to go. ‘’ I was hitting his back and shouted at him. ‘’ L. Joe put me down right now or you’ll regret it. ‘’ He didn’t listen me. But suddenly Yongguk stood in front of us.

‘’ Where are you think you’re going? ‘’ He said but Kai pushed him.

‘’ Leave them. You better focus on me. ‘’

‘’ Kai, no! Why are you doing this to me? ‘’

‘’ Because I know how you’re stubborn and this is the only way for you to stay alive. ‘’ He smiled. ‘’ And you should know that I love you. ‘’ He winked. ‘’Your life is more important to me then mine. ‘’ Then L. Joe took me out while I was still resisting. 

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating my story lately I was ill. But now I'm better. ^^ Here is the new chapter. Hope you'll enjoy. <3