Chapter 19

Skool luv affair

‘’ Ju Hyunge, what’s happened? I heard your scream. ‘’ I saw Suzy run downstairs. ‘’ Are you okay? ‘’ She saw letter on the floor and picked it up. // NOW YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO ME. // She covered with her hand. ‘’ Who sent this? ‘’

‘’ I..I don’t know. ‘’ I was scared. ‘’ Someone knocked on the door and I thought it was Kai, but when I opened I just saw this letter. ‘’ I explained to her. ‘’ Please, don’t say anything to Kai or Chunji. ‘’

‘’ But this is serious. We must call police. What if someone hurt you? ‘’

‘’ I don’t think it serious. It must be some kind of joke of kids from school. I don’t want to worry Kai and Chunji. Promise me. ‘’

‘’ Ahhh, I promise you, but if I notice anything strange, I’ll immediately call police, you understand? ‘’

‘’ I understand. ‘’ Affter she left I went to my room and threw myself on the bed. I thought about latter. I couldn’t say that I wasn’t affraid because I was. But I don’t want to be a burden to anyone. I didn’t want that they think I’m weak. For the first time I wanted to solve my problems by myself.

 

I woke up for the school. I remembered last night and everything what happened that day. I barerly got up from bad and went to closet to wore something:

When I finished I was ready to go. On my way I had a strange feeling. Like someone was watching me.

I turned too look, but nobody was behind me. That letter scared me a lot and now I’m imaging stuffs. Yeah, that must be it. I came to the school and went to my locker to take some stuffs. I saw Kai how he spokes with some guy. I decided to go to him and confess him my feelings. I started walking to him and I heard something. I couldn’t heard what they were talking about but I could heard one thing. The boy said my name. How he knew my name when I never saw him before. I moved closer to hear their conversation. I saw how the boy gave Kai the money.

‘’ Nice job. I couldn’t belive that you can to seduce her. But you did. Oh, Ju Hyunge is so stupid. ‘’ The boy said.

‘’ But I didn’t…’’

‘’ Kai…’’ My voice interrupted them. Kai turned to me. I couldn’t say anything and just stared at him.

‘’ I can explain. Ju Hyunge listen me. ‘’ He tried to approach to me but I went step back. ‘’ It’s not like it seems, please listen me. ‘’ He tried to approach to me one more time but I step back again. All l felt was just pain. Nothing else. I didn’t want to give him a chance to explain me. I was betrayed. Again. And I wanted just to let it go. I turned and tried to walk away from him but he grabbed my hand.

‘’ Let me explain to you. Just listen to me. ‘’

‘’ What you want now? To tell me more your lies? Because I’m so stupid and I’ll belive you? Is that’s what are you think? ‘’ I shouted at him.

‘’ Just…’’ I didn’t want to hear him.

‘’ You know what? I’m sick of lies. You bet on me? How could you? And when I just thougt that I wanted to confess you my feelings. ‘’ I started to cry.

‘’ You have a feelings for me? Why you didn’t say me before? ‘’

‘’ Because I was afraid that I’ll be hurt again. And I wasn’t wrong. You got a bet. Congratulations. ‘’ I applaud him.

‘’ It’s not like that. I swear. You mean a lot to me. Just give me chance….’

‘’ I don’t want to hear any of your lies anymore. I can’t say that I don’t want to see you anymore because we go at the school, but I can say that I don’t want to speak with you anymore. Just stay away from me. Like we never knew each other. ‘’

‘’ I can’t pretend that I don’t know you because I have feelings for you and I can’t ignored them. ‘’

‘’ You don’t need to pretend anymore Kai, you already got the bet. And you hurt me already too much. ‘’

‘’ I don’t pretend, how can’t you see? ‘’ He shouted and pushed me to the lockers. He was in front of me and so close. I looked in his eyes and I couldn’t belive that he was capable to do that to me. His eyes looks so sincerely. ‘’ I care about you. ’’

I pushed him from myself. I didn’t want to belive in his lies anymore.

‘’ I don’t belive. And yes. I’m stupid because I fall for you. I just can say you’re really good in act. ‘’

‘’ Ju Hyunge, stop sayng that. ‘’ He slammed with his hand in the locker.

‘’ Remember… Like we never knew each other. ‘’ I made fake smile, turned and left.

I barerly stay in school. Even I stayed I couldn’t concentrate on any class because on every class where I been also was Kai. When the classes were over I felt relife. On my way home I couldn’t remove that weird feeling that someone were following me just like in the morning. What is this feeling? Suddenly I felt someone hand on my mouth and I saw the dark in front of my eyes…

----------------------------------------------------

Enjoy <3 :)