Chapter 23

Skool luv affair

‘’ Is that Kim Ju Hyunge? ‘’ Someone called me.

‘’ Y…yeah. Is something bad happen? ‘’ I was scared when I heard the man from another side of line. I was scared of the worst that could happened.

‘’ I’m calling you from the police station. We got the phone call from you, right? ‘’

‘’ Yeah, right. Just tell me that everything is okey. ‘’

‘’ Well, we have one good and one bad news. The good one is that the gang had been arrested. And the bad one is… I don’t know how to tell you this.. ‘’ He was worried.

‘’ Just tell me. ‘’ I barely spoke.          

‘’ The two boys are…They’re in hospital. And they’re in bad condition. I’m so sorry. ‘’ I droped my phone from hands. ‘’ Miss, are you there? Miss? ‘’ I could hear the voice on the phone but I didn’t have any strenght to answer. I covered my face with hands and started cry.

‘’ Hey, what happened? Is there some news from police? ‘’ Suzy approached me and Hongbin was with her.

‘’ Yeah. They’re…they’re in hospital. ‘’ I started crying harder.

‘’ But why you’re then here? Stop cry and let’s go to the hospital. ‘’  Suzy grabbed my hand and pulled me with her. ‘’ Hongbin will drop us. ‘’

 

We came to the hospital. I saw the doctors in hurry. We went to the counter where was one woman.

‘’ Can you tell us in which room is the patient Kim Jong In? ‘’ Hongbin asked.

‘’ Are you his family? ‘’

‘’ No, but she is his girlfriend. ’’ He showed on me. She looked at some papers.

‘’ Sorry but I first must see with his doctor can he receive any visites. ‘’

‘’ We’ll wait. ‘’ Suzy said and we sat in waiting room. After some time the same woman from earlier showed up again.

‘’ You can go to see him. But just one. ‘’

‘’ You should go. ‘’ Hongbin said and smiled.

‘’ Thanks. ‘’ I hugged him.

‘’ Don’t worry. He is strong. And tell that idiot that he recover fast. ‘’ He patted my back.

‘’ I will. ‘’

The woman showed me the way to the Kai’s room.

‘’ He is not in danger now.  Just be quiet because he is sleeping. ‘’ She said and I nodded. I slowly open the door. He was lying in the bed. I saw the wounds on his body and it broke my heart. I approached him and I heard his heavy breathing.

‘’ It’s my fault. It’s all my fault. Zico did this to you because of me. ‘’ I started  crying quietly because I didn’t wanted to woke him up. ‘’ You were always with me. You were always protecting me but I couldn’t protect you. ‘’ I try to wipe my tears but they were still falling down my face. ‘’ Kai, please heal quickly. I love you. ‘’ I leand over him and kissed him slowly. I could felt his body moving. He slowly open his eyes.

‘’ Do that again. ’’ He barely smiled but he did. I was happy because of that and kissed him again. ‘’ Those sweet lips. My, oh my, I could kiss those lips all night long. Good things come to those who wait. ‘’

‘’ Do you know how  scared I was that I could lose you forever? ‘’ I made a sad face.

‘’ You can’t lose me and you know why? ‘’ He smiled.

‘’ No, I don’t know. Tell me. ‘’

‘’ Because we’re meant to be. You’re my destiny. I fell in love every time I saw you. It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” 

“One love, one heart, one destiny.”  I said and kissed him. ‘’ Um, I should go. You have to rest. ‘’ I smiled.

‘’ Oh, don’t go. I don’t want you to leave. ‘’ He was like little child and that was cute but then the nurse came in.

‘’ Sorry miss, but you must leave. I have to give him medicine. ‘’

‘’ Nooo. ‘’ Kai mad a puppy  face. I didn’t want to leave him alone but I had to.

‘’ We’ll see each other later. ‘’ I winked and kissed him again. I went out of room and saw Kai’s doctor. ‘’ Excuse me. ‘’ I spoke to him.

‘’ Yes? ‘’

‘’ I’m curious about one patient in this hospital. ‘’

‘’ Kim Jongin ig good now. He’ll go home soon. ‘’

‘’ I’m glad about that. ‘’ I smiled. ‘’ But I’m curios about another boy. His name is Jung Daehyun. It’s been told to me that he is in this hospital too. ‘’

‘’ Oh. ‘’ He tried to avoid my view. I knew something was wrong.

‘’ Is he okey? ‘’

‘’Right now, yes he is. But his state can change. He is still unconscious. ‘’

‘’ Can I visit him? ‘’

‘’ Yes, he is in the room 221. ‘’

‘’ Thank you. ‘’ I went to his room. I slowly open the door like I could woke him, but I knew that I can’t. So sad. Poor guy. He was good. He don’t deserve this. I approached him and sat on the chair near bed. I could hear the sound of apparatus that he was attached to.

‘’ I know you can’t hear me, but I must to thank you. For all. You saved me. You didn’t know me, but you saved me. I don’t know why you’re risk your life for me, but I’m thankful. I want you to heal. I really want that. You didn’t fail me that day. Don’t fail me now. ‘’ I took his hand. He was so cold. I could felt his hand moving.

I looked at him. He slowly open his eyes.

‘’ Nurse. ‘’ I called but nobody came. He tried to say something but he couldn’t. ‘’ Don’t speak anything. You must rest. Nurs!! Ah, where is everyone when you need them? ‘’

‘’ Don’t…call…a.anybody. ‘’ He barely said. ‘’ It’s too late…for me. ‘’ He close his eyes and open them again. ‘’ I must to say you…something.’’

‘’ Please Daehyun. Don’t. You must keep your strength. NURSE!!! ‘’

‘’ Don’t worry… I’ll be okay. I’m..going…on the better place. To be…with her.

‘’With who? Who is she? ‘’

‘’ She is like…you. ‘’ He coughted. ‘’ She is kind..and brave….Like you. ‘’

‘’ Great. And you’ll tell me everything about her when you get well. ‘’ I smiled and tried to stop him but he continued.

‘’ I’ll not…get well..and you know that. ‘’ He cought again. I saw how he was weak, but I couldn’t do anything to help him and I hated that. ‘’ I just wanted to tell you… be happy with Kai. Don’t lose him…And spend your time with him…like it’s your last. ‘’

‘’ I will. Now you must rest. Please Daehyun. For me. And for her. ‘’

‘’ It’s time. She is already here. ‘’ He looked at some spot. I turned in that way but I couldn’t saw anyone. Is she realy here? Is she here to take him with her?

‘’ Be happy Ju Hyunge. You deserve it. ‘’ He smiled and slowly close his eyes.  This time forever. Apparatus began to be canceled.

‘’ No, Daehyun. Wake up. You can’t do this. Nurse!! ‘’ The nurse finally showed up.  I moved away from the bed. It was too late for him. He showed no signs of life now.

‘’ Time of the dead: 21:30. ‘’ He is gone…He went on the better place to be with his beloved.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know this part is too long, but I really got into it haha~ I hope you'll enjoy. :) <3