Chapter 18

Skool luv affair

'' Um....guys. Did we interrupted something? '' I smiled. We saw Hongbin and Suzy. They were kissing each other when we came in. In wrong time obviously. They both looked at us and lowered they heads. They're red in face.

'' Oh, they are so shy. Shall we do the same thing? Maybe they'll feel better if we do that too. '' Kai bit his lips and turned to me.

'' What? NO!!! ''  I pushed him a litlle.

'' Hey guys. Don't teased us! '' Hongbin shouted. '' So why you're so wet? ''

'' He started it first. '' She started it first. '' We said that in the sam time and laughed. '' We live now,  you'll not be interrupted again. '' I stuck out my toungue and run upstairs with Kai. We went in my room. Kai tried to took off his shirt

'' Hey, hey. You'll not do that in front of me. I said that with serious look.

'' But I must or I'll get a cold. Do you want that? '' He smirked.

'' No, I don't. You can take a shower and I'll give you my brother clothes. '' I winked. He went and affter some time he came back. '' Oh my God! '' He had just towel around his weist. I cowered my face with my hand and turned. I found Chunji's clothes and threw at him. '' Just put that on. ''

'' What are you affraid off? Do you affraid that you'll like what you see if you turn? '' Now he was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my neck. My heart started beating faster and faster. I turned to him and pushed him away.

'' Just put clothes on. I'll wait outside. '' I went out of my room. I barerly breathe. It was close. I tought and wipped sweat from my forehead. I went to take shower too. Affter shower I wore this: 

Fashion

I went to the room. I saw Kai sitting on my bed and looking in my album with photos when I was young. I grabbed album from his hands

'' It's not alowed anyone to watch my photos from the past. ''

'' But why? You were so cute back then. '' He smiled.

'' Ahhh, I just don't like showing my pictures to others, that's all. '' I winked. '' So, do you want something for drink? Maybe lemonade or something else? ''

'' Yeah, I want.. '' I started to go. But he grabbed my hand and pulled me to himself. '' I want you. '' He said and kissed me gently. '' You smell so nice. I can't resist you. '' He said between kisses.

'' Why are you doing this. '' I hardly breath.

'' Because I can't help doing it. Because I love you. " He said with a shrug. "And hey, if I keep loving you, maybe you'll eventually crack and love me too. Hell, I'm pretty sure you're already half in love with me."

"I am not! And everything you just said is ridiculous. That's terrible logic." I pushed him. I lied. I felt something for him. It was different from when I was with L. Joe. I couldn’t say that it was love. But I felt something for Kai. I think it was passion. I never felt that before.

"Well, you can think what you want, so long as you remember-no matter how ordinary things seem between us-I'm still here, still in love with you, and care about you more than any other guy. ‘’

‘’ I just need time. I was too much hurt. I don’t know what I feel and right now I can’t trust anyone.  ‘’

‘’ I’ll give you time as long as you need. I’ll not give up from you. ‘’ He hugged me.

‘’ I should go. ‘’

‘’ I’ll walk you to the door. ‘’ We went downstairs.

‘’ Hongbin, you coming with me? ‘’ Kai said.

‘’ Yeah. Bye Suzy. See you tomorrow. ‘’ He hugged her.

‘’ Bye Kongi. See ya. ‘’ She smiled. They already have nicknames? Kai and I looked at each other.

‘’ Bye Ju Hyunge. ‘’ Kai kissed me on the cheek.

‘’ Bye.. ‘’ They went and now Suzy and I were in the living room.

‘’ So you and Hongbin dating now? ‘’ I smiled. I was happy for her. She deserves to be happy.

‘’ Yeah, I’m so happy with him. He is nice to me. ‘’

‘’ I’m glad to hear that. ‘’

‘’ What is with you and Kai? I know he is in love with you. ‘’

‘’ How did you know that? ‘’

‘’ Hongbin told me. He says Kai’s always talking about you and he can’t kick you out of his minds. That’s why he always protect you. Why you don’t give him a chance? You may fall for him. ‘’ She smiled.

‘’ I think I’m already fall. ‘’ I lowered my head.

‘’ Whaat? But why then you’re not with him? ‘’

‘’ Because I’m affraid okay? I’m affraid of this feeling. I’m afraid to fall in love again. And I’m afraid that I’ll suffer again. I’m afraid that he’ll hurt me like L. Joe. That’s why I don’t want to be with him. ‘’ I cowered my face and began to cry.

‘’ Shhh, sis. ‘’ She hugged me. ‘’ Kai isn’t L. Joe. You should know that. And you can’t run forever. You can’t excape from love. Trust me. ‘’ She looked me. ‘’Use your chance. He’ll not wait forever. ‘’ She smiled and went upstairs. Maybe she is right. I should give him a chance. Some one knocked on the door.

‘’ Kai did you forgot something? ‘’ I thought it was Kai but when I opened the door I didn’t saw anyone. I just saw somekind of letter on the ground. I picked up the letter and went in the house. I started to opening and saw my picture in there. Is this somekind of joke? I opened the letter. I screamed and the letter dropped from my hands. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy. <3