Chapter 15

Skool luv affair

'' Aishhh. The sun is hitting my eyes. '' I said while I barely could open my eyes. I saw Suzy. She was moving the curtains.

'' What are you doing? I want to sleep. '' I put the pillow over my head.

'' Wake up sleepyhead. You must go to school. ''

'' But I don't want to. I'll see L. Joe and I don't want that either.

'' You broke up with L. Joe, but the world didn't stop. You must move on. ''

'' Oh, you're so cruel. ''

'' I love you too, sis. '' She smiled.

'' Yeah, right. '' I got up and went to find something to wore. I found this: 

I went downstairs. Ahhh, it's too quiet. When I was with L. Joe he would always come for me to go to school together. I miss that time. I looked in my ring. Ahh...my sister is right. I must to move on. With him or without him. On my way to school I came to the park where I was felt something for L. Joe for the first time. I felt pain in mine chest. Too much momories were ripping my heart. I remember how I was happy with him. How could all that disappear in just one sec? I felt my eyes were getting wet.

'' Hey, Ju Hyunge. '' I heard someone calling me. I quickly wipped my tears and turned head to see who was calling me. It was Hongbin.

'' Hey Hongbin. '' I barely smiled.

'' Can I make you company to the school? ''

'' Yeah, sure. '' I winked.

'' So... where is L. Joe? ''

'' Oh..I supose he is in the school. I broke up with him. ''

'' Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. I broke up with Da In too. '' He made a sad face.

'' But why? You guys were such a good couple. '' I was suprised. They really were.

'' She was cheating me. I didn't like her to be honest, but I'm sad because she made a fool of me. ''

'' Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that she is that type og girl. What Kai think about that? She is his sister after all. ''

'' He tried to talk with her, but she doesn't listen anyone. ''

'' I could speak with her if you want? ''

'' Yeah, that would be great. '' He nodded.

'' So, I notice that you spend a lot of time with my sister. '' I stuck out my toungue.

'' Yeah, she is really cool and we're spending a great time together. ''

'' Oh, great. I'm glad to hear that. I think she is very happy with you. '' I winked.

'' And I'm happy with her too even we're just a friends. '' He smiled. '' Than see ya. Kai is approaching to you. '' He winked.

I turned head and saw Kai. He waved me.

'' Whoa, you look awful. '' He teased me.

'' Is that a compliment? If it is I don't like it. '' I made a serious face even I knew that he was just joking with me.

'' Oh, you're so cute when you're mad. '' He smiled. '' And you can't look awful. '' He winked and I smiled. We continued to joking around when I stopped. The smile disappeared from my face. I saw the boy who was kissing the girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy guys. I hope you'll like it. ^^ <3'