Chapter 24

Skool luv affair

Today is a sad day for everyone.

‘’ Are you done? Come on, we have to go. ‘’ Suzy walked in my room.

‘’ I’m coming. ‘’ I made fake smile. One year has passed since Daehyun’s death. A lot things happened from then. Suzy and Hongbin decided to go on trip on Thailand after all this finishes.  Kai propose me and I accepted. He was so romantic. He brought me on the place where we first time went out together. It was like déjà vu. Then we go on the same tower where we were earlier and propose me there. I was so happy. And I know that we will stay f together forever. And L. Joe left. Forever. He said that he can’t look me with someone else. He also said that he’ll love me forever. I was sad because it had to end like this. But now my heart belongs to someone else. I went downstairs and saw Kai was waiting for me.

‘’ Are you ready? ‘’ He kissed me.

‘’ Can we ever be ready for this? ‘’ I made a sad face. We all missing Daehyun so much.

‘’ Yeah, you’re right. But with time it’ll become easier. ‘’ He hugged me.

‘’ I hope so. ‘’ He took my hand and we left. After some time we came to the cemetery. I saw a lot of people who gathered. I was happy to see that. Everyone loved Daehyun. And everybody still remember him.

‘’ Kai? ‘’ I looked at him. ‘’ Last night Daehyun came in my dream. ‘’ I lowered my head.

‘’ Really? Tell me. ‘’ He hugged me which made me move closer to him.

‘’ In my dream, he was smiling. It was nice to see him smiling. Does that mean that  he is happy up there? ‘’

‘’ Probably. He was too good for this world. ‘’ That made me smile.

‘’ He was with a girl. He held her hand. They were so happy together. ‘’

‘’ So that was his destiny. He finally found her. They couldn’t be happy on this world. Now they’ll be together for eternity. ‘’ I looked at him and saw the smile forming in corner of his mouth.

‘’ You’re not alone anymore. ‘’ I smiled and put the flower on his grave. The rain started falling.

‘’ We should go. ‘’ Kai said and walk me to the car. After we came to the house I wanted to go in house, but he stopped me. He took my hand and he moved me closer to him. ‘’ I want something to ask you. ‘’

‘’ Yeah, sure. You can ask me everything you want. ‘’ I winked.

‘’ I proposed you and.. I wonder…Do you want to live with me? ‘’ He his hair.

‘’ I’d love to. ‘’ I smiled. I saw happiness in his eyes. He raised me up and spun me around. I hugged him and kissed him slowly.

I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.

 

The End~

----------------------------------------------------

This is the last chapter. Soon I'll be back with another story. I hope you all enjoyed while reading this story. See you soon. Love you all <3