Chapter 5

Skool luv affair

Ju Hyunge's POV

 

That night I couldn't sleep well. I was thinking about everything what happend that day. That guys are really dangerous. Should I be affraid of them? I saw what they are capable to do. I was affraid for L. Joe not for myself. What if they hurt him? I don't even to think about it. That'll not happend. Oh, L. Joe. What's happening to me? Am I falling in love with you? No, that's not possible. We're friends. We're just meet each other. How can I fell in love? Just, no way!

But this feeling is unfamillier to me. I feel the warm when I'm in his presence.

Warm and dizzy. I'm confused. I don't know what I feel now, but I'll know in the future. I just need a time. Well, at least I hope so.

 

 

 

L. Joe's POV

 

Why that guys just don't leave me alone? They're so annoying. When they'll realised that I'm not affraid of them? But I'm affraid for her. What if I couldn't protect her? What if they attack her when I'm not around?

I couldn't forgive myself never. She is different from others. She is kind and cute. I love the way she speak. I love the way she walk. I love the way she look at me. I love the way she hugging me. I just love everything about her. She is different from others on so many ways. She is to precious to me. I would give my life for her. I think I love her.