Chapter 12

Skool luv affair

'' Ju Hyunge, wake up. You said you must go somewhere. '' I heard Chunji from downstairs.

'' I'm awake. '' Aishh, I'm not the morning person. If I don't must to go with Kai, I would stay in bed all day. But what can I do? I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my teeth. Then I went to find something to wore. I found this:  

'' Kai is here, hurry up.''

'' Okay Chunji, I'm coming. '' Geez, he is so annoying.

I went downstairs. I saw Kai. Wow, he looked almost perfect: 

I stared at him without blink. If I didn't have a boyfriend I would be with him. Wait!!! What did I just said? How can I even think about rhat. I have a boyfriend. The best boyfriend on the Earth.

'' Wow, you look amazing. '' He said and approched me.

'' And..and you look nice too. '' I could felt his perfume. He kiss me on the cheek slowly and then looked in my eyes. I felt chills and I think he saw that.

'' Shall we? '' He smiled.                                            

'' Yeah. Let's go. '' After some time we're finally got there. '' Whoa, you brought me to the lunapark. '' I was suprised. The place was amazing:  

'' Do you like it? '' He ask me with smile.

'' I love it. '' I was too much excited that I hugged him. When I saw what I did I slowly moved away.

'' You can continue to hugg me. I do not mind. '' He looked at me and smiled.

'' I.. I always wanted to come to the place like this. I was just too excited. Just that. It will not happen again I promise. ''

'' Do not make promises you will not fulfill. ''

'' What are you mean by that? '' I give him I curious look.

'' You'll fall for me and then you will search my huggs. ''

''  You're too cocky, you know? ''               

He just smiled. '' Let's go. I hope you don't affraid of hights. '' He took my hand and dragged me with him. We went everywhere and we had a lot of fun. Affter everything we went on ice cream and sat on a bench.

'' It was fun to watch you scream on a Ferris wheel. '' He teased me.

'' Wll. I wasn't affraid. It was just new expirience for me and I was excited and that's why I was screaming. What about you, you were screaming too, little baby haha. ''

'' I just didn't want you to scream alone. I felt sorry for you. ''

'' Nice excuse. '' We both laughed.

'' Nice ring, when you bought it? '' He suddenly asked.

'' Oh, this? L.Joe bought me. '' I smiled.

'' It'll always be him. ''

'' What? '' I heard he something muttered but I didn't know what.

'' Nothing. I think we should go home. '' He said. Something in his face changed.

'' Yeah, we should. ''

'' I'll walk you home.

It was too quiet. He didn't spoke to me since we went out of lunapark. I decide to brake the silence.

'' Um... it was fun today. '' He just nodded. '' We should repeat this sometime. ''

He raised his head and looked at me. '' Like a friends. ''

'' Yeah, we should. '' He lifted his head again. '' Like a friends. ''

We came to my house.

'' Tnx for walk me home. ''

'' It's nothing. ''

'' I had great time with you. Thanks for everything. '' I kissed him on cheek and went to the house.

'' I have great time too. I wanted it to last forever. '' He turned and left. 

...........................................................

Hi guys, I hope you'll enjoy. :D <3 <3