Chapter 4

Skool luv affair

I could hear Zico behind how he shouted at us.

'' We're not finished yet. Do you hear me? ''

Kai was trying to calm him down. I was behind L. Joe. He was still holding my hand. We went to the park near fountain who was in front of school. The park looks like this: 

It was beautiful. L. Joe finally turned to me. Suddenly, he hugged me tightly. I was suprised.

'' Are you okay? Please tell me that you're okay.'' He asked me.

I felt warm and dizzy. I could feel  the smell of his jacket. The smell was so nice. I could feel  his hard breathing on my neck. God, what is this feeling? Do I like him?

'' Oh... um... yeah. I'm okay, but if you continue to embrace me like that I'll drown.'' I smiled.

''Oh, sorry. I don't wont you to drown.'' He lowered his head as he passed his hand through his hair. '' I'm just glad that you're okay.'' He lifted his head and smiled.

'' Don't worry. I'm fine, but I must go home and explain sister why I wasn't on classes today. '' I made sad face.

I could walk you to home if you wish. And of coure explain your sister everything. ''

'' It would be nice. '' I looked at him and smiled.

When we came home my sister was waiting at the front door.

'' Where are you been? The director called me and he say that you're not in school. For the God's sake do you now how I was worried? Don't you dare to do this to me never again! Do you understand? '' She hugged me and start to cry.

I knew that she'll  worried for me. She was just like that. She was always to protective. But how can I blamed her? Now what I can is just comforted her.

Hey , sis, I'm fine, look. Don't worry. I'm sorry if I scared you, but I'll explained everything to you. '' I said. '' You know L. Joe right? '' I asked her.

'' Yes, we're going in the same school. '' She answered. '' Hi there. '' She waved him.

'' Hi, Suzy. Nice to see you. '' He smiled.

'' Let's all go in the house. And I'm going to take a shower. ''

'' Let's go. '' They both said.                          

We went in the house and I went upstairs. After I finished with shower I wore this:

I went downstairs.

'' Hey.'' I said with smile.                                                                                                              

'' Hey. '' L. Joe said. '' You look amazing. '' He smiled.

'' Well, thank you, I guess. '' I winked.

'' L. Joe explaind me everything, So don't worry, you did well. '' Suzy said while L. Joe was still looking at me. I liked it but I felt a little uncomfortable.

'' Thank you, L. Joe. '' I looked in his eyes. I loved the way he loked at me.

'' No problem, anyway it's all my fault. '' He was still feel guilty for what happend there.  '' I think, I should go. ''

'' I'll walk you to the door. '' I said.

We went out of the house. He turned to me.

'' I want to say you something. '' He looked at me.

'' What? '' I asked and smiled.

'' We met today. And... I'm sorry for what happend today. I'm really.. sorry. It's all my fault. ''

'' Hey, take it easy. '' I hugged him. I could hear his heart was beating very fast.

'' I'm fine and it's not your fault. '' I looked at him and smiled. I'm glad that I meet you today, you're such a nice guy. Never  forget it. ''

'' I'm glad that I meet you too. You're realy special, you know it right? '' He smiled.

'' Tnx.'' I winked .

'' Well.. you must be tired. I should go. Take a rest. '' He kissed me on the cheek. Then he looked deeply in my eyes. Now, we were so close to each other. I felt like I stoped breathing.

'' Oh.. yeah..um..you too. '' I smiled and gaze. He smiled

'' Well, than, see you tomorow. '' He said.

'' See ya. '' I waved and he left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you'll like this part. And sorry if my english is bad. It's not my first language. hehe (: I hope you'll enjoy :) <3'