Chapter 17

Skool luv affair

'' Ju Hyunge wake up! It's already 11:30 AM. '' Chunji shouted from downstairs. I heard him how he climbing up to my room.

'' No, I don't want. I just want to stay in my bed all day and do nothing. '' He already was in my room. '' Aishhh, did you heard for knocking? '' I put my blanket over my head.

'' Hey miss! I'm older than you and you'll listen to me. '' He said while he pulled my blanket. '' You'll not suffer for L. Joe anymore, understand? '' He said. '' And I know a great way to distract your minds from L. Joe. '' He smiled deviously. Why I think that I'll not like it? Then I heard my phone ringing.

 

Heey. :) Are you okay? I was worried for you. Can I come to visit you? I really want to see you. :)

 

                                                                                       Kai. :)

 

Um... I'm fine. I guess. You know...It's not easy, but I'll survive. :) My annoying brother punish me to wash his car. He said he wants to distract my minds from L. Joe. So i think it's not great time for you visit me. And you have a girlfriend too, you should be with her. :)

 

                                                                                      Ju Hyunge. :)

 

Um.. I broke up with Krystal. She was too jealous and I couldn't stand it. It's better like this. And I like other girl. :) So... I want to help you with car. It's better in two. :P

 

                                                                                            Kai. :)

 

Kai is such great person. He is always by my side when it's the hardest. I'm so greatful to him. I guickly changed my clothes and wore this:

Then I went downstairs.

'' Here it is. ''Chunji gave me clout. '' Have fun. '' He smiled. I rolled my eyes and went outside. I began to wash the car when Kai showed up with Hongbin.

'' You already began without me? '' Kai made a sad puppy face and then smiled.

'' The car is just waiting for you. '' I smiled and threw him the clout. '' Hi Hongbin, you want to joind us? '' I stuck out my toungue.

'' Um... I'll stay out of this, haha. Is your sister at home? '' He smiled.

'' Yeah, she is. You can go to her. '' I winked.

'' Than, see ya guys, have fun. '' He teased us and went.

'' Is there something between them? '' I asked Kai with smile while we were washing the car.

'' I don't know, but I hope that have. '' He smiled.

 '' So do I. He is cute. '' I winked.

'' Whoa, don't say that he is cute. I'm the cute one. '' He splashed me with water and laughed. I was all wet and the water was so cold.

'' Ohhh, now you're so dead. '' I splashed him too and now we both were wet. But we didn't care. We continued to splashing each other. I run around the car while he was trying to catch me.

'' You're too slow for me. '' I stuck out my toungue.

'' Are you sure? '' He smirked. I try to run in house but he backhugged me. '' I catch you. '' I could felt his wet body against my. The strange feeling passed throught my body. I got goosebumps. I freezed and couldn't move. What's happening to me?

'' Are you okay? '' He smiled.

'' Y..yeah. Can... can you let me now? '' I said quietly.

'' Sure, if you want to. '' He smiled and slowly let me. We went in the house and we were suprised...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like this chapter? If you do the next one is much better. :D Enjoy. <3