Chapter 20

Skool luv affair

KAI’S POV

 

 

Ah.. Ju Hyunge please pick up the phone. I need to talk with you. To explain you everything. Please. I was calling her but she didn’t respond. I knew that she is mad at me. I knew that she said that I stay away from her. But I can’t. I think I can’t live without her. And I ruined everything. I hurt the girl who I love. And everything because of stupid bet. Because I’m stupid.

‘’ Hey Kai, what’s up? ‘’ I saw Hongbin was approaching me. Did you see Suzy? ‘’ He asked.

‘’ No, and Ju Hyunge didn’t showed up neither. ‘’ I heard someones phone. It was Hongbin’s .

‘’ Hallo? Suzy? Calm… calm down Suzy. Stop crying and explain me what’s happened! ‘’ Hongbin said on the phone. Why is Suzy crying? Is something happened to her? Or is something happened to Ju Hyunge?!! No, it can’t be.

‘’ Whaat? Are you sure? I’m already on my way. Yeah I’ll tell him. ‘’

‘’ What will you tell me. Did something happened to Suzy? ‘’ Now I was scared. For the first time I didn’t want to heard Ju Hyunge’s name.

‘’ No, it’s about Ju Hyunge. I don’t know how to say this to you. ‘’

‘’ Just say it. ‘’ I shouted.

‘’ She.. she didn’t..came home yesterday affter school. ‘’

‘’ It’s not possible, I saw her how she went. ‘’

‘’ Yeah, but she didn’t came. ‘’ He lowered his head. ‘’ Kai, sorry. ‘’

‘’ NO! I don’t belive. ‘’ I shouted and cry at the same time. I knew that what Hongbin was saying truth but I didn’t wanted to bealive in that. It was too paintful for me. ‘’ It is all my fault. I shouldn’t let her go alone. ‘’

‘’ You couldn’t know that this will happened. Don’t blame yourself. ‘’

‘’ Yeah it is and if anything happens to her I’ll never forgive myself. ‘’

‘’ Hey, is something happened to Ju Hyunge? ‘’ It was L. Joe. That stupid jerk.

‘’ You didn’t care about her before? Why do you care now? ‘’ I shouted.

‘’ I care about her more then you. I heard you bet on her. She’ll never look in your eyes again. ‘’ I tried to punch him but Hongbin stopped me. ‘’ He is not worth of it. Calm down. ’’ He turned to L. Joe. ‘’ Ju Hyunge  disappierd. ‘’

‘’ What? It’s not possible!! ‘’ He looked in my direction. ‘’ You… it’s all your fault. You hurt her. ‘’ He punched me. I didn’t hit him back. Because he was right.

‘’ Stop. ‘’ Hongbin shouted. ‘’Ju Hyunge  disappierd and you two acting like two kids. We must found out what happened to Ju Hyunge and we can do that only if we work together. ‘’ Hongbin was pissed off.

‘’ You’re right. I’ll make some calls and see if someone  knows something. ’’ I said.

‘’ L. Joe, you call the police and explain them everything. ‘’ L. Joe nodded.

‘’ And I’ll go to Suzy to see if she needs something. ‘’

We all went . I made some calls and send some messages to people who I know and who might know something. Soon after that I got message.

 

// She is kidnapped and I know where she is. Don’t worry she is alright. Meet me tonight at the park. //

 

Now I knew who kidnapped her. I just need the place where she is. I went to the Suzy. There also were Hongbin and L . Joe.

‘’ I got some informations and I know that she is kidnapped. ‘’ I said and Suzy started to cry. ‘’ Hey, hey don’t worry. Everything will be okay. I’ll go tonight to meet my friend who knows where she is.

‘’ I want to go too. ‘’ L. Joe said.

‘’ I don’t need you. I’ll go all alone. ‘’

‘’ She was my girlfriend and I’ll go with you. Wanted it you or not I’ll go. ‘’

‘’ Okay, but if something happens to you, I’ll leave you, you understand?  ‘’

‘’ I understand. ‘’

                     

 

It’s already was the night And L. Joe and I headed to the park. We’re waiting for the little while and then we saw the person approaching to us. Now he was close to us.

‘’ So you have destination? ‘’ I asked the guy in the black clothes.

‘’ Yeah, I have. Just be careful they’re dangerous.

‘’ Don’t worry. I had already met them.

‘’ You really love that girl that you would risk your life for her? ‘’ He smirked.

‘’ I would die for her. ‘’

‘’ And because off that I’ve always admired you. You fighting for what you love. And I’ll help you with this. You can count on me. ‘’

‘’ Thank’s. That’s mean a lot to me. I just don’t get it. Why are you with them? You’re not bad like they are.

‘’ You know. I loved once too. ‘’ He smiled. ‘’ And I think that love destroyed me. ‘’

‘’ I’m sorry. But it’s not every love bad. You can love again. ‘’

‘’ Not every. Almost every. I think I’ll never love again. ‘’ I was sad because I heard that. How someone can be disappointed in love that much? What happened to him? ‘’ So this is what are you searching for. I must hurry or they’ll notice that I’m not there. ‘’ He said.

‘’ Thanks for everything. ‘’ I said and saw him how he walked away.

--------------------------------------------

Who was the boy in black? Are you excited? Because I am. I hope you'll enjoy :) <3

 

Gosh. I melting. ^^